superdave my first sith apprentice

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

superdave my first sith apprentice

Post by redpill on Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:11 am

i've just learned some things about superdave aka david hughes.

rather than dwell on that, i just want to say he'll be missed.

you see, i love star wars and i've always wanted a sith apprentice.

when i met him he told me about his darkness

as a sith lord, i encouraged it.

i now realize that what he had in mind when he said inner darkness wasn't what i had in mind, as a sith lord.

but i met superdave on websleuth then on crimeshots. i've seen his reddit posts as furyofdragon.

so much star wars from tfa to tlj to rogue 1 and clone wars and comic books yet untold

he and i spoke for a brief time and now it seems we will forever part ways.

peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

i sense darkness in you.

Back to top Go down

Re: superdave my first sith apprentice

Post by searchinGirl on Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:40 am

I wonder about that as well.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:16 pm

inspector rex! wow!

merry christmas.

i've not seen or heard from you since the days of crimeshots. the days when you and i talked about smurf having another baby her first being a teenager. and doober. and zen900 and mamajml and rupert. when u and i were on justicequest for a brief time.
i've seen you talk to anti-k on this forum.

maybe rupert and mamajml will magically reappear to, or even tracyb and others long dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:55 pm

what happpened to your ws account, did u get banned from Tricia? i recall she now only allows rdi not intruder. is justicequest still alive? it's private now.

there's reddit, jonbenet now, which you can register for. searchingirl is a member there.

yea i'm kinda sad about superdave. and ofc crimeshots is dead.

i still remember smurf and fairm not knowing what kool-aid is LOL. and rupert really really into fbi profiler john douglass and mind hunter lol.

it was crimeshots i first met u and i remember u mentioning ur german and proud of your german identity and ur a native german speaker. i've since fallen in love with hitler and german ww2 movies like der untergang and der vasser der mater and stalingrad. here in the usa that hinkerfalk murder is the most famous german murder mystery. the us movie fury has a us sherman tanks vs a german tiger tank, wow.

re: rock spiders, i found and spoke to an australian mr cruel poster named sherlockholmes and he used the term rock spider to decsribe mr cruel and that is very common in australia. i didn't know what that was so i looked it up. pretty dark humor actually. a rock spider isn't a spider that lives in the rocks of australia lol.

reading what david hughes did, filming himself with little girls, that's exactly what mr cruel did. lol.
i'm wondering if david hughes did it.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl on Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:05 pm

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/skm_c454e18122412220_redacted12262018a-pdf.161593/

These are the charging documents. Let me know if they don’t work for you. He works at Walmart. Not that that is a bad thing, but it shows a lack of ambition for such a large ego.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:12 pm

searchinGirl wrote:https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/skm_c454e18122412220_redacted12262018a-pdf.161593/

These are the charging documents. Let me know if they don’t work for you. He works at Walmart. Not that that is a bad thing, but it shows a lack of ambition for such a large ego.

for me the important thing is he knows star wars. he makes me happy. sith lords have large ego's

he told me he majored in theather and was trained as an actor. so maybe he's waiting for the big break.

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:21 pm

searchinGirl wrote:https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/skm_c454e18122412220_redacted12262018a-pdf.161593/

reading this i'm kinda sad cauze i was hoping to discuss the last jedi and force awakens and 7 season of the clone wars 3 season of rebels plus comics.

star wars makes me happy. i've always wanted my very own sith apprentice to role play with.

last time i spoke to inspector rex was on crimeshots so many moons ago.

inspector rex's objection to my mr cruel theory and pedophile intruder theories such as mine and occk

was the argument that jonbenet did not have enough damage to her vagina to be a sexual assault.

rupert or roy23 chimed in and told him they're with me, in that sex with a child is a lot of things which may or may not result in severe trauma to the vagina.

i actually provided inspector rex with links to medical reports that in many cases children, girls with known sexual contact doesn't result in any injuries.

well i'm typing this on Wed Dec 26, 2018

inspector rex, you can read our friend superdave. he inserted the finger in a young girl's vagina.

this is a "sexual assault" which he may face 10 years, with video tape as evidence, but it wouldn't necessarily result in severe injuries to vagina.

so jonbenet's killer could be a pedophile who simply inserted his finger into her vagina, resulting in foreign material and injuries and bleeding and male dna on her panties.

superdave has some experience apparently.

but i'm sad for superdave

i just read soul'es darth vader issue #25 conclusion of lord momin, which started with jedi krik infala.

without star wars jonbenet just isn't that fun for me anymore Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl on Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:37 pm

So you don’t want to talk about it anymore?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:45 pm

searchinGirl wrote:So you don’t want to talk about it anymore?

when 2018 started way back on jan 1

well i'd never imagine Wed Dec 26, 2018 What a Face

tracyb is gone to.

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:55 pm

searchinGirl wrote:It’s true it could be someone with the same name but looks like he’s been missing at websleuths for awhile... furyofthe dragon hasn’t been around on reddit either, but he’s supposed to do an OP on Xmas day. I guess if he doesn’t do it we will know. What was it that made him have switch from IDI to RDI?

did fury of dragon do op on reddit on xmas?

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl on Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:08 pm

No. But I know that there is awareness there through PMs. And I got downvoted to disappear when I alluded to it. Poetic Justice linked to one of his posts praising it. I think the name of it was “be a man John” meaning John Ramsey. I clicked and read it and then asked if JR should “be a man “ like him. That’s what got downvoted and one of the mods actually said to me that other users “don’t know what’s happened to him” so I wasn’t being fair. I simply told her that I wanted to know what PJ meant. I could have ripped into her for saying this is something that happened to him like he didn’t do anything wrong, as opposed to him perpetrating a crime on children and being stupid enough to leave video behind. Forgetting the video makes me think he’s a habitual offender because he so carelessly left them behind.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:11 pm

downvotes is why i don't bother with reddit

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl on Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:41 pm

Well, these latest stories about SD/furyofthedragon are a rather interesting phenomenon. The core six or so contributors have been rather quiet since the news broke. I think they all supported him and his rather flagrant ideas. He was a larger than life character. I don’t understand the drive to control the narrative. And the anger and insults that come down on people who disagree with skewering the Ramseys for sport.

Theoretically, Fury should be moved to the top of the suspect list now. His obsession seems too extreme to be a casual interest. But I’m sure at 15 years old he would be considered too young to have traveled across the country and have seemlessly committed this crime. Of course nobody thinks Burke was too young, but Fury wasn’t big on Burke. In fact the last message I got from him was about Burke and that him being a quiet kid shouldn’t be held against him. I agreed with him and that was the only time I agreed with him.

Fury changed his demeanor a couple months back. He was hardly ever there and when he did show up, he didn’t seem so combative. I wonder when he found out he was under investigation?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:57 pm

these are all interesting observations.

yeah i now have a new theory

superdave did it. just check his DNA.

maybe he vacationed in boulder to ski

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl on Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:18 pm

Did you get all the pages of that document because I only just realized there are more than three pages. He grew up poor. How would he be on vacation in Boulder? Ski Camp?

Last edited by searchinGirl on Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : One more thing.)

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:28 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Did you get all the pages of that document because I only just realized there are more than three pages. He grew up poor. How would he be on vacation in Boulder? Ski Camp?

tracyb told me she moved from virginia to california.

maybe he was there with a friend, maybe it was hiking and camping What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl on Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:37 pm

Were he and tracyb real life friends?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:48 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Were he and tracyb real life friends?

not that i know of.

i mention her as an example of moving and travel.

my new theory is they should take dave's dna, if it matches jonbenet longjohn then we'll ask why he was in boulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:53 pm

in the us perhaps he can get that evidence tossed out due to some technicality such as not having a search warrant or not reading his miranda rights

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl on Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:59 pm

I have no idea if they took a dna sample. I don’t what crimes in VT qualify; but Tricia at websleuths says she’s been in contact with the arresting officer. She’s the one who produced the document. However, since she says there is no evidence of an intruder, I don’t see why she would even suggest a comparison. There’s that.

Strength Broken Through Chains?

Find the Kitty? Its molesting behavior. No sign yet of sadistic murder at age 15.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl on Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:05 pm

I don’t really have a feel here for the formatting of your blog. But in the affadavit it is said he signed a Miranda warning card. And he more or less confessed and pleaded for help. They should definitely run his DNA though. Hope they have cause to get it. I think he pled not guilty to get the help he says he needs. He’ll change it later. He’ll take a plea.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:09 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I have no idea if they took a dna sample. I don’t what crimes in VT qualify; but Tricia at websleuths says she’s been in contact with the arresting officer. She’s the one who produced the document. However, since she says there is no evidence of an intruder, I don’t see why she would even suggest a comparison. There’s that.

Strength Broken Through Chains?

Find the Kitty? Its molesting behavior. No sign yet of sadistic murder at age 15.

maybe that's what sbtc stands for. i know in california the law is all sex offenders must submit dna to codis. not sure about vermont.

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill on Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:10 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I don’t really have a feel here for the formatting of your blog. But in the affadavit it is said he signed a Miranda warning card. And he more or less confessed and pleaded for help. They should definitely run his DNA though. Hope they have cause to get it. I think he pled not guilty to get the help he says he needs. He’ll change it later. He’ll take a plea.

i wonder what that plea deal will look like.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl on Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:29 pm

Whatever his plea deal, he will have to undergo sex offender treatment. That’s what would happen in Colorado anyway. Registration as a sex offender, group therapy, penis polygraphs.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl on Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:33 pm

I didn’t post at the JBR forum mostly because of him, but I was told IDI aren’t welcome there so I went to reddit. I can tell people are shaken by this. IDI aren’t really popular at reddit either. And no one has said Anything publicly.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum