The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

one reason i am interested in UFO, UFO healing

2 posters

Go down

one reason i am interested in UFO, UFO healing Empty one reason i am interested in UFO, UFO healing

Post by redpill Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:50 pm

Sun Jan 06, 2019

having learned some things about my padawan Superdave,

prior to meeting him i watched both unsovled mysteries and forensic files.

i had interest in the paranormal, UFO bigfoot bermuda triangle, ancient aliens, religion miracles healings, jesus christ and the bible

unsolved mysteries had an episode of a UFO healing

here's the blub

Sun Jan 06, 2019

Lynne Plaskett
Edit
Lynne plaskett

Case: Medical Miracle/UFO
Date: 1975
CaseEdit

Details: Lynne Plaskett is a former county councilwoman and New Smyrna Beach resident. In 1975, Lynne was twenty-four, recently separated, and raising her three-year-old son on her own. During a routine physical, she was told that she had carcinoma in her uterus. She was told that a hysterectomy needed to be performed on her. During a pre-surgical exam, her doctor discovered a strange lump next to her neck. He took a biopsy of the growth at the same time of the uteran biopsy.
After performing the biopsy, Lynne's doctors told her that they would no longer have to perform the hysterectomy. However, they told her that the lump on her neck turned out to be a T-cell lymphoma. This was an extremely rare form of cancer; at the time, there were only three known cases in the United States. All of the cases involved newborns who died within a year of the diagnosis. Tragically, her doctor told her that she would have about three months to live. The cancer had infiltrated basically every part of her body except for her stomach and her brain. Her doctor said it was possible that those areas were affected as well.
That afternoon, Lynne's doctor allowed her to leave the hospital, provided that she return the next day. When she got home, the house was empty. Her sister had taken her son out for the day. She sat on her bed and began to cry. She thought about her son and how all he would remember was that his mother "left him". As she cried, she experienced something that was nothing short of phenomenal.
First, she heard an electrical or buzzing-type sound. Next, the room began to fill with a fog-like smoke. Suddenly, she felt herself being lifted from the bed; she began levitating in mid-air. Although she did not understand what was happening, she was not frightened. She said that out of nowhere a small disc-shaped object entered the room through the window. It had a raised portion on the top and multi-colored lights. It hovered over her and went from her head to her feet. Although it never actually touched her, she felt that it was examining her. After a few minutes, the object left the room.
Lynne said that after this happened, she just rolled over and went to sleep. When she woke up the next morning, she felt "revived". She was certain that she was going to be fine. That same morning, she began a rigorous chemotherapy program. It was a last desperate attempt to prolong he life, if only for a few months. Her doctor told her that even if she took the experimental drugs, she would not live to see her twenty-sixth birthday. He told her that the effects from the drugs would make her bones so brittle that she would be an "old woman" in a young woman's body.
Remarkably, just four days after the treatment began, Lynne's doctor discovered that a malignant tumor in her chest had drastically shrunk in size. Four months later, she was in total remission. She has been cancer-free ever since. Her doctor could provide no explanation for her remission, other than her positive mental attitude throughout the ordeal.
In 1981, she saw a television show about UFOs which featured a clip from "The Mike Douglas Show". During the broadcast, she heard the sound of what was said to be an alien spacecraft. She then realized that the sound was what she had heard when the UFO visited her in her room.
She learned that what had happened to her was a phenomenon known as "celestial healing", which is healing from beyond the earth. She believes that the UFO is the reason why she is still alive today.
Extra Notes: The case first aired on the April 25, 1997 episode.
Results: Unsolved

http://unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/Lynne_Plaskett

i want a UFO, alien, angel, or Jesus christ to heal my mother from her dementia, using UFO technology or divine miracle.

unsolved mysteries and other programs like ancient aliens and close encounters have stories of everyday people with UFO visits. like they are outside by a tent in the wilderness and they see UFO lights.

i wish a UFO would come and heal my mom and make her normal again. there are women same age as her who are completely normal.

or an angel. or jesus christ or any entity.

I don't care if they use UFO technology or miracles from god or whatever. i just want it done.

dementia has no treatment, she is taking namenda and aricept it's not very effective sadly.

doctors say they think it's alzheimer's dementia. Sad

since there is no science and medicine cure for dementia, either an alien ufo or an angel or jesus would be appreciated. i don't know how to ask ufo's for healing

Back to top Go down

one reason i am interested in UFO, UFO healing Empty Re: one reason i am interested in UFO, UFO healing

Post by searchinGirl Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:39 am

I’m sorry for you and your Mom.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

one reason i am interested in UFO, UFO healing Empty Re: one reason i am interested in UFO, UFO healing

Post by redpill Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:46 am

searchinGirl wrote:I’m sorry for you and your Mom.

medical science has no cure for alzheimer's dementia, and she's lost a lot of appetite.

this was the video i was referring to,

i'd like that UFO come visit my mom.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:19 am

I went through it with my Dad. I know it’s not easy.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:00 am

searchinGirl wrote:I went through it with my Dad. I know it’s not easy.

oh. is he still alive?

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:19 am

No. He’s been gone almost twenty years. My mother has been gone thirteen. They both died at the end of January. My mom was mentally sharp until she died, but my Dad was gone for five years before he passed. I’m sorry I can’t say anything more optimistic. Are you the caretaker for your mother?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:39 am

searchinGirl wrote:No. He’s been gone almost twenty years. My mother has been gone thirteen. They both died at the end of January. My mom was mentally sharp until she died, but my Dad was gone for five years before he passed. I’m sorry I can’t say anything more optimistic. Are you the caretaker for your mother?

i am Sad for my mom i think we're in year 1 then Sad unless a little ufo visits

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:56 am

I can say that my Dad’s last years weren’t without joy. Sometimes he would say things that made you think he was still there, witty and charming as ever. Or he would start talking about growing up in St Louis, peaking through holes into the ballpark. I guess at one time he got his brothers to pump air into a “diver dan” type helmet while he explored the bed of the Mississippi River. As long as they kept pumping...

My Mother in Law just went into a nursing home in November. She was afraid at first but now seems to be doing okay.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:01 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I can say that my Dad’s last years weren’t without joy. Sometimes he would say things that made you think he was still there, witty and charming as ever. Or he would start talking about growing up in St Louis, peaking through holes into the ballpark. I guess at one time he got his brothers to pump air into a “diver dan” type helmet while he explored the bed of the Mississippi River. As long as they kept pumping...

My Mother in Law just went into a nursing home in November. She was afraid at first but now seems to be doing okay.

my mother seemingly has times of lucidity. mostly she sleeps. Sad she refuses to let doctors and dentists touch her though

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:09 pm

I would think sleep can only help, like it does with almost everything else. Do you have a sister nearby that can help? Do you work outside your home?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:55 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I would think sleep can only help, like it does with almost everything else. Do you have a sister nearby that can help? Do you work outside your home?

nah its just me. and i have a long list of doctor and dentist visits for her :/

specifically dentist, but she need anestia and eye doctor for cataracts, orthopedics for osteoathritis

she has standard social security medicare aetna insurance which i think is awesome, but only covers very basic dental Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:18 pm

I don’t know if it’s because I previously had lasik, but this summer I had both eyes corrected for cataracts, done at the same time without anesthesia. Dental insurance is such that you’re lucky if you can get out of it what you put into it. Medicare is a plush benefit...I’m almost there.

Attitude is the most important thing for her. Make he feel loved.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:12 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I don’t know if it’s because I previously had lasik, but this summer I had both eyes corrected for cataracts, done at the same time without anesthesia. Dental insurance is such that you’re lucky if you can get out of it what you put into it. Medicare is a plush benefit...I’m almost there.

Attitude is the most important thing for her. Make he feel loved.

interesting since i had lasix done

how is cataract surgery similar/different from lasix?

the eye surgeons for my mom refuses to do bot at one time Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:26 pm

I’m not exactly sure why lasik might make a candidate for both eyes at once, but it seemed to make a difference in my case. Maybe because lasik does both eyes at the same time and a patient is used to it sort of. The surgery is different though. Cataract surgery is a replacement of the corneal lens. Lasik cuts the cornea.l

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:46 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I’m not exactly sure why lasik might make a candidate for both eyes at once, but it seemed to make a difference in my case. Maybe because lasik does both eyes at the same time and a patient is used to it sort of. The surgery is different though. Cataract surgery is a replacement of the corneal lens. Lasik cuts the cornea.l

insurance will cover my mom's cataracts, but the surgeon will only do it 1 at a time.

what was recovery like?

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:05 pm

Almost instantaneous in my case. But my husband had them done one at a time about ten years ago. He had the anesthesia and went home with a few painkillers as I recall, but pain didn’t last more than a few hours to a day. I’m not sure why, but he had followup PRK and I think that is like dermabrasion of the corneal surface and he said that was a bit painful.

One thing my doctor said was that in most cases both eyes can be done and it eliminates two copays. She made a big deal of it. They gave me a pill called halcyon to relax me, the dr had two assistants; one kept putting drops in and the other was handing stuff to the dr. I was totally awake. They must have used a local anesthetic, and my eye was propped upon. They did do one eye at a time with about a 20 minute break in between.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:12 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Almost instantaneous in my case. But my husband had them done one at a time about ten years ago. He had the anesthesia and went home with a few painkillers as I recall, but pain didn’t last more than a few hours to a day. I’m not sure why, but he had followup PRK and I think that is like dermabrasion of the corneal surface and he said that was a bit painful.

One thing my doctor said was that in most cases both eyes can be done and it eliminates two copays. She made a big deal of it. They gave me a pill called halcyon to relax me, the dr had two assistants; one kept putting drops in and the other was handing stuff to the dr. I was totally awake. They must have used a local anesthetic, and my eye was propped upon. They did do one eye at a time with about a 20 minute break in between.

since my insurance will be paying for it, yes, i did explain since my mother has dementia to do both at once but the 2 copays was an issue for them. so they want me to pay 2 copays and charge insurance for 2 separate surgeries.

how did you get to have both done on the same time?

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:42 pm

I don’t know. I’m with Kaiser Permanente and not on Medicare yet. They only thing is it took me way too long to get my surgery. 4-6 months depending on how you look at it. I guess it all depends on the plan you buy. Medicare has strict guidelines so perhaps that is what you are dealing with. Medicare can be rigid.

One thing I learned is that when you have lasik done you are no longer a candidate for progressive lens implants.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:59 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I don’t know. I’m with Kaiser Permanente and not on Medicare yet. They only thing is it took me way too long to get my surgery. 4-6 months depending on how you look at it. I guess it all depends on the plan you buy. Medicare has strict guidelines so perhaps that is what you are dealing with. Medicare can be rigid.

One thing I learned is that when you have lasik done you are no longer a candidate for progressive lens implants.

is that right? how interesting!

before lasix i was severely near sighted, i can read but not see things in a distance

after lasix, the issue was reversed, i can read from a distance and see in a distance

but i need reading glasses.

i thought about getting lense implants so i can read, and who knows maybe i have early stage cataracts. my mother has late stage cataracts.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:38 pm

I have mono vision. One eye for distance the other for reading. I’m not using glasses at all now. But I was for awhile when the cataracts were getting worse. I really appreciate it all now because I was nearsighted before and wore glasses since second grade.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:04 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I have mono vision. One eye for distance the other for reading. I’m not using glasses at all now. But I was for awhile when the cataracts were getting worse. I really appreciate it all now because I was nearsighted before and wore glasses since second grade.

i can't imagine that since i have the regular vision. though reading close is difficult, threading a eye of a needle is hard for me to see.

so you read with only 1 eye?

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:12 pm

Not really. The eyes adjust. I think they said I have one eye long range and one eye medium range and so far they are adjusting fine.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:14 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Not really. The eyes adjust. I think they said I have one eye long range and one eye medium range and so far they are adjusting fine.

i think it's been about 10 years since i last visited the eye doctor

but at the time they told me my eyes were basically identical, though identically bad in being near sighted, but they worked the same way.

prior to lasix i wore glasses, which over time get damaged, where one lense has more scratches than the other and it gives me a headache.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down