The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

evidence of an intruder in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

evidence of an intruder in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Empty evidence of an intruder in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

Post by redpill Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:45 pm

Fri Jan 25, 2019

the most common claim RDI make in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey is

there's no evidence of an intruder.

to test this,

this is a picture of Jonbenet's hand

evidence of an intruder in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Jonben23

imagine they do this

they examine her hands forensics, they find material under neath her finger nails

evidence of an intruder in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn484
evidence of an intruder in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn487
evidence of an intruder in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn486
evidence of an intruder in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn485

this foreign materiel was unsourced to the home.

would this be evidence of an intruder?

Back to top Go down

evidence of an intruder in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Empty Re: evidence of an intruder in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

Post by searchinGirl Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:12 pm

Yes, I would think so.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

evidence of an intruder in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Empty Re: evidence of an intruder in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

Post by redpill Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:40 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Yes, I would think so.

you're back.

so many posters have come and gone.

if you watch

THE LAKE ERIE MURDERS Joan Giambra

those photos were taken from that documentary. and this was a home intruder crime. the fiber under her fingernail was tested for DNA.

the DNA was male foreign, they went through several male suspects and eliminated them.

eventually they found a match who turned out to be a serial kiler, the butcher of buffalo.

ive never heard of this crime in my life

but this is a forensics file like episode

in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

there's conflicting reports about the dna under her fingernails and whether it was contaminated and whether it matches the male dna in the underwear and longjohns.

still evidence of an intruder unless proven otherwise. by that, any dna profile that does not match family can be used to evaluate suspects

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:11 pm

I think I saw this show the other night. As I recall the young girl grew up thinking her father was an asshole killer of her mother until they got another hit on the dna.

I have heard a few things about the dna under JBRs nails but nothing conclusive. Is it consistent with the UM1 profile?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:24 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I think I saw this show the other night. As I recall the young girl grew up thinking her father was an asshole killer of her mother until they got another hit on the dna.

I have heard a few things about the dna under JBRs nails but nothing conclusive. Is it consistent with the UM1 profile?

yes that's the one. 9 year old survived.

this one is important as it is an actual intruder and there were other evidence found. certainly worth re-watching with JBR evidence in mind. as well as certain rdi claims like trasha and delmar england.

re: JBR i don't have any official sources. the closet is james kolar claiming there were 6 dna profiles.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:32 pm

http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/page/130877934/CORA%20Files%20Index

This is the index to the CORA Files that another blogger received from the Boulder DA. But that’s just for your info and still doesn’t answer my question. Both Lou Smit and Paula Woodward have alluded to the dna under the nails being consistent with UM1 But I understand it was originally tested differently and it was used up. There is a thread on here that I got the same impression from.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:34 pm

searchinGirl wrote:http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/page/130877934/CORA%20Files%20Index

This is the index to the CORA Files that another blogger received from the Boulder DA. But that’s just for your info and still doesn’t answer my question. Both Lou Smit and Paula Woodward have alluded to the dna under the nails being consistent with UM1 But I understand it was originally tested differently and it was used up. There is a thread on here that I got the same impression from.

i would like to hear the latest dna results from an official source so there's no more claims and counter claims. james kolar of course claims these are all different profiles 6 total, and rdi claim he had access to official sources.

he said she said sort of situation.

i've not heard from you in awhile. my internet is spectrum and it was down for a couple days Sad but as i pick the cheaper 30/month deal i'm ok with it. google fiber at 50 was too expensive

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:35 pm

SuperDave got the attention he was seeking and there was a story about him on radar online, the National enquirer and in-touch weekly. The same story in all three. But the detective who arrested him was quoted as saying the were testing his dna and were looking for relatives he had “out west” and also planned on reaching out to Boulder police.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:39 pm

Seems like I was here last Sunday. Sometimes I get an email you posted something and sometimes I don’t.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:45 pm

searchinGirl wrote:SuperDave got the attention he was seeking and there was a story about him on radar online, the National enquirer and in-touch weekly. The same story in all three. But the detective who arrested him was quoted as saying the were testing his dna and were looking for relatives he had “out west” and also planned on reaching out to Boulder police.

you mean the super intruder theory ? lol, wow

i did not know this.

howeer after i read ur post i looked it up

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/01/jonbenet-ramsey-blogger-obsessed-fan-david-j-hughes-sexually-assault-child/

i never questioned why he was obsessed with JBR.

i just accepted some are interested in jack the ripper, others zodiac killer, still others like james renner and amy mihalavic or occk murders.

as well as ufo bigfoot atlantis el dorado etc

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:45 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Seems like I was here last Sunday. Sometimes I get an email you posted something and sometimes I don’t.

i think ur the only poster left

so many have come and gone, most recently inspector rex murdery mystery reader and tracyb

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:48 pm

Do you know anything more about him? Like Where he went to HIgh School and how he came to study Theatre?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:57 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Do you know anything more about him? Like Where he went to HIgh School and how he came to study Theatre?

no i don't. we kept it at star wars. my fav. I love you

i don't even know if he knows the cartoon clone wars or seen the new star wars movies like tfa and last jedi, or read star wars comics, like i have.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:03 am

https://jonbenetramseymurder.discussion.community/?forum=549280

This is the blog of the lady that got the CORA Files. She seems to understand the dna pretty well. She has some explanations there that correspond to the index I gave you. I believe she has a background working in a lab. I think the dna tests we know about so far are actually solid, but I can understand wanting to learn the results of the new testing.

There is so much media swirling around this case. Sometimes I have too wonder what is really going on. It seems corrupted.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:07 am

https://www.reddit.com/r/JonBenetRamsey/comments/aivfx0/another_barbie_doll_mystery_murder/

This is another case I wonder if you have heard of? It didn’t happen so far away in time or place from JBR.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:09 am

searchinGirl wrote:https://jonbenetramseymurder.discussion.community/?forum=549280

This is the blog of the lady that got the CORA Files. She seems to understand the dna pretty well. She has some explanations there that correspond to the index I gave you. I believe she has a background working in a lab. I think the dna tests we know about so far are actually solid, but I can understand wanting to learn the results of the new testing.

There is so much media swirling around this case. Sometimes I have too wonder what is really going on. It seems corrupted.

i'm reading this

https://jonbenetramseymurder.discussion.community/post/kolars-statements-about-the-fingernail-dna-are-factually-incorrect-9970146

sounds fine.

doens't say if it is consistent with DNA distal stain 007

what the other case i mention, shows is finding unknown male dna from fingernail can lead to suspect and solving the crime.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:10 am

redpill wrote:
searchinGirl wrote:Do you know anything more about him? Like Where he went to HIgh School and how he came to study Theatre?

no i don't. we kept it at star wars. my fav.  I love you

i don't even know if he knows the cartoon clone wars or seen the new star wars movies like tfa and last jedi, or read star wars comics, like i have.

I think you are close in age and interests with my stepdaughter and her husband. Star Wars, and Comic Con. She is a pop artist.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:17 am

searchinGirl wrote:
redpill wrote:

no i don't. we kept it at star wars. my fav.  I love you

I think you are close in age and interests with my stepdaughter and her husband. Star Wars, and Comic Con. She is a pop artist.

she's married tho'

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:18 am

redpill wrote:
searchinGirl wrote:https://jonbenetramseymurder.discussion.community/?forum=549280

i'm reading this

https://jonbenetramseymurder.discussion.community/post/kolars-statements-about-the-fingernail-dna-are-factually-incorrect-9970146

sounds fine.

doens't say if it is consistent with DNA distal stain 007

what the other case i mention, shows is finding unknown male dna from fingernail can lead to suspect and solving the crime.

I so hope that is what is happening here. All they have left to solve this case is dna. Why not do a Familial dna search? Cast a wide net.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:20 am

she's married tho'

She has lots of friends. I guess you don’t have a partner? I just want to tell you I enjoy reading what you have to say. I don’t agree with everything. But you tell some pretty good stories. That’s why I come back.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:30 am

searchinGirl wrote:

she's married tho'

She has lots of friends. I guess you don’t have a partner? I just want to tell you I enjoy reading what you have to say. I don’t agree with everything. But you tell some pretty good stories. That’s why I come back.

ah thanks

so her friends, any uh blue eyed Viking blondeis Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:46 am

IDK. There is so much hair dye in rainbow colors it’s hard to tell. Throw in tattoos and body piercings and it adds up to a whole new concept of beautiful.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:22 pm

searchinGirl wrote:IDK. There is so much hair dye in rainbow colors it’s hard to tell. Throw in tattoos and body piercings and it adds up to a whole new concept of beautiful.

i'm more conservative in my tastes, as in anne of green gables a more civilized look from a more civilized time

i miss the 70s when girls didn't have tats and piercings and long hair, not dyed.before the dark times, before the leftists.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:53 pm

i miss the 70s when girls didn't have tats and piercings and long hair, not dyed.before the dark times, before the leftists.

There are still a few of us around. I think the left is out of control.

Did you have a chance to look at the case of Rosie Talpia from Salt Lake City?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:09 pm

searchinGirl wrote:

There are still a few of us around. I think the left is out of control.

Did you have a chance to look at the case of Rosie Talpia from Salt Lake City?

yeah, colorado is now blue.

no i've not heard that case, but i will start a new thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next