The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

polar vortex animals bigfoot global cooling

Go down

polar vortex animals bigfoot global cooling Empty polar vortex animals bigfoot global cooling

Post by redpill Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:25 pm

Mon Jan 28, 2019

my city was struck with 30-40mph winds, gusts, and extreme cold, at least extreme cold for me personally.

i've always wondered how animals, esp warm blooded animals can survive in the winter, esp with seemingly little food and extreme cold.

i feel kinda bad for the squirrels and raccoons and birds and cats and deer and rabbits running about, it would seem to me to be lethal.

when i think about bigfoot i sort of don't believe bigfoot exists, just cause it's so cold how can bigfoot survive during the winter?

if there was a bigfoot wouldn't it seek shelter and warmth and what does it eat during the winter?

recently a boy went missing at age 3 and was found, and he claims that a bear helped keep him warm.

A 3-year-old boy who went missing in the woods for 2 days says a ...
INSIDER-13 hours ago
A 3-year-old boy who went missing in the woods for 2 days says a bear looked ... during the night, Casey was found a little lethargic but warm, the sheriff said.
3-year-old boy lost in freezing forest for two days says bear kept him safe
Yahoo Entertainment-15 hours ago
Missing Toddler Found Alive Says He Was 'With A Bear For Two Days'

strange borderline paranormal story, the boy though was age 3. those in the area south carolina said it's so cold he probably had some sort of heat source.

Casey's aunt Breanna Hathaway reportedly echoed this in a Facebook post that has since been deleted.

"He said he hung out with a bear for two days," Hathaway wrote, according to BuzzFeed News. "God sent him a friend to keep him safe. God is good God. Miracles do happen."

kinda surprised if the story is true the bear didn't attack and kill and eat him.

kinda shame they didn't do a forensic test of his cloth to confirm bear theory. makes me wonder how often do bears do this.

this polar vortex makes me wonder about global warming, and that perhaps we are entering a cooling trend, like the 1970s

the hot summers is seemingly averaging out over extremely cold winters

Back to top Go down