The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aquaman & dr strange superfriends time darius

Go down

aquaman & dr strange  superfriends time darius Empty aquaman & dr strange superfriends time darius

Post by redpill Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:59 pm

Tue Jan 29, 2019

yesterday i watched Aquaman

aquaman & dr strange  superfriends time darius Aquama10

couple weeks back i saw dr. strange for the first time

aquaman & dr strange  superfriends time darius Hqdefa78

while i generally prefer marvel to dc, but i found aquaman to be entertaining.

the one thing i can say is that way back when i was a preschool toddler way back in the late 70s

as a young child, on weekdays i saw seasame street and mr roger's neighborhood

on weekends we had saturday morning cartoons, in the 1970s,

and the one cartoon i remember watching is the

superfriends, or more specifically

challenge of the superfriends

Challenge of the Superfriends is an American animated television series about a team of superheroes which ran from September 9, 1978, to December 23, 1978, on ABC. The complete series (16 episodes) was produced by Hanna-Barbera Productions for Warner Bros.

aquaman & dr strange  superfriends time darius Justic12

here is intro

i actually saw this as a preschooler on my tv on saturday September 9, 1978, to December 23, 1978

i remember they introduced both aquaman and black manta

the movie 2018 movie aquaman introduced black manta.

crazy that i saw aquaman and black manta on the superfriends on September 9, 1978, to December 23, 1978 as a toddler

and now,

monday Jan 28, 2019

i saw aquaman where they use modern live actors and special effects to show aquaman battling black manta

strange how time works. how time passes and technology evovles.

superfriends never made a impression for me, other than i saw it as a kid so it has nostalgia value, as in wonder twins activate, form of ice, form of monkey

later in the 90s i saw X-men and i prefer xmen and esp wolverine. at the time i liked going to forests to try to find bigfoot and wolverine appealed to me in that sense.

time is for me one of the greatest mysteries of human existence, there was a time, when i was 4 when i on September 9, 1978 i saw the challenge of the superfriends and aquaman and black manta on a cartoon, and another time monday Jan 28, 2019 i saw aquaman and black manta duke it out.

watching the aquaman movie i initially had a sense of deja vu and not just from superfriends

and then i realize,

in the 80s i played a video game called darius

aquaman & dr strange  superfriends time darius Darius10

the action sequences underwater involving space ships in water reminds me of the 80s video game darius which used 3 tv monitors

the premise of that game was to fly underwater and fight underwater ships, for many scenes at least.

i also saw dr strange

aquaman & dr strange  superfriends time darius Hqdefa78

and as i was beaten up in a roman catholic school by a blue eyed blonde bully named jeff, i always liked the idea of learning something that i could use against him.

i now know that's nonsense and a major reason i am an atheist now is that the story of david and goliah in the bible doesn't apply in the real world.

in the real world there's almost nothing you can study from a book with words that will help you if you're being attacked by a physically stronger opponent like i was.

not the bible, not buddhism or martial arts or the words of bruce lee, or leftists feminist b.s
nothing.

there's no god and no magic in this universe. no law of attraction. it's all wishful thinking.

but the premise of that movie and others like is is if you read a book of magic, or the bible, you can get abilities that are supernatural in scope. whether its a mystical god who helps david beat goliath or learning how to cast fireball spells.

the passage of time is seemingly magical, but sadly you can't manipulate time say to travel backwards.

Back to top Go down