The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why do RDI insert themselves in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey when they have no qualifications

Go down

why do RDI insert themselves in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey when they have no qualifications Empty why do RDI insert themselves in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey when they have no qualifications

Post by redpill Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:14 pm

Fri Feb 15, 2019

confused

in all these years i never asked this question

why do RDI insert themselves in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey?

i never asked why for example is David Hughes and Tricia Griffith, to name a few RDI, involved in Jonbenet?

why do RDI insert themselves in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey when they have no qualifications 5d218910why do RDI insert themselves in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey when they have no qualifications Tricia10

why do RDI insert themselves in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey when they have no qualifications 08282010

why are they so interested in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey?

i just took it for granted that some people are interested in UFO other bigfoot, others from jack the ripper to the zodiac killer to identifying jane doe's to the voynich manuscript.

i can see why if you live boulder colorado you'd be interested.

James Renner is obsessed with the murder of Amy Mihalaivc, and others were obsessed with the OCCK to East area rapist.

i just took for granted that David Hughes happened to be interested in Jonbenet for whatever reason.

of course i didn't suspect he was a pedo'

which of course have lead some to think his interest in Jonbenet was less than pure.
namely he uh was attracted to Jonbenet.

why is tricia griffith so interested in Jonbenet?

or delmar england or cynic?

what makes this question certainly relevant is that the opinions of RDI contradict the scientific expert witness testimony, testimony that meets the Daubert standard, that an intruder committed this crime, not the parents.

the RDI who deny this have ZERO forensic qualifications. they have never at any time in all these years, decades even, studied any forensics.

trasha and SD
why do RDI insert themselves in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey when they have no qualifications 5d218910why do RDI insert themselves in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey when they have no qualifications Tricia10

why do RDI insert themselves in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey when they have no qualifications 08282010

like about the handwriting, DNA and other key forensic evidence of an intruder.

so why are they into Jonbenet if they are unwilling to study the forensics and communicate to the public the actual conclusions of forensic expert witnesses?

strange.  

i'll spell it out, highly qualified forensic scientists evaluating the scientific evidence found in the crime scene have concluded that an intruder committed this crime.

RDI who claim otherwise not only have zero qualifications, but have never studied any forensic science at any time in their life ever. delmar england is a particularly blatant example, as are these 2

alien

Back to top Go down