the A&E series "Hunting JonBenet's Killer: The Untold Story" April 11, 2019

Go down

the A&E series "Hunting JonBenet's Killer: The Untold Story" April 11, 2019 Empty the A&E series "Hunting JonBenet's Killer: The Untold Story" April 11, 2019

Post by redpill on Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:24 pm

Fri Mar 29, 2019

i just learned of

the A&E series "Hunting JonBenet's Killer: The Untold Story"

Exclusive: Fresh Look at Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey

[via press release from A&E]

A&E NETWORK TO PREMIERE ORIGINAL NONFICTION SERIES "THE UNTOLD STORY" FEATURING AWARD-WINNING JOURNALIST ELIZABETH VARGAS

VARGAS SHINES A LIGHT ON TIMELY STORIES INCLUDING A NEW INVESTIGATION INTO THE JONBENET RAMSEY CASE, CHILD BRIDES IN AMERICA, AND THE RISE OF DATING APP CRIMES BEGINNING THURSDAY, APRIL 11

New York, NY - March 21, 2019 - A&E Network will premiere original nonfiction series, "The Untold Story," partnering with award-winning journalist Elizabeth Vargas beginning Thursday, April 11 and airing over five consecutive weeks. Utilizing Vargas' background in investigative reporting, the collection of premium nonfiction episodes will take an unfiltered look at the often-unseen stories of people and events that have had a profound impact on our modern culture and society.

Upcoming episodes in the series include:

Hunting JonBenét's Killer: The Untold Story - Thursday, April 11 at 9pm ET/PT

Elizabeth Vargas takes a fresh look at the most notorious cold case murder in American history. By tracking down new leads and with new DNA tests, this episode takes a deeper dive in hopes of bringing peace to the Ramsey family. Featuring an exclusive interview with John Ramsey, as well as many never-before-seen photos, the documentary also pursues numerous "intruder theories" of the crime. Vargas and retired FBI agent Robert Clark investigate the possibility that the killer may have ties to a group that believed in extra-terrestrial life and the end of the world.

"Hunting JonBenét's Killer: The Untold Story" is produced for A&E Network by Indigo Films. Executive producers for Indigo Films are David M. Frank and David Tomasini. Miguel Sancho, David Doss, and Amy Savitsky serve as executive producers for A&E Network with Elizabeth Vargas serving as Producer.

this is going to air april 11, 2019

there's a trailer that talks about "new DNA results"

what I hope they offer is the results of the latest round of DNA testing 2018 as reported by Boulder Daily Camera and Boulder Westward.

i also wonder if David Hughes aka superdave will be featured on this documentary

if they feature my pet theories of OCCK or Mr Cruel i'd be upset I wasn't contacted. Sad

Back to top Go down

the A&E series "Hunting JonBenet's Killer: The Untold Story" April 11, 2019 Empty Re: the A&E series "Hunting JonBenet's Killer: The Untold Story" April 11, 2019

Post by searchinGirl on Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:06 pm

I can’t wait for this. I have a friend who tells me about this stuff. The ET stuff. Where has that DNA lead to? ...Ancient Aliens?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

the A&E series "Hunting JonBenet's Killer: The Untold Story" April 11, 2019 Empty Re: the A&E series "Hunting JonBenet's Killer: The Untold Story" April 11, 2019

Post by redpill on Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:22 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I can’t wait for this. I have a friend who tells me about this stuff. The ET stuff. Where has that DNA lead to? ...Ancient Aliens?

i interpret it as suspect was named that is into " extra-terrestrial life and the end of the world."

one possible example is bob enyart, as he also preaches the end of the world. i have no idea who is promoting bob enyart murdered jonbenet but it's all over the internet

sadly i've not been contacted on my occk and mr cruel theory Sad

but imagine an intruder documentary on a major network like abc nbc or ID or ae or oxygen where i, under disguise and altered voice, lay out both theories.

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader on Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:41 pm

I am glad this was posted. I will be watching this and I hope the new DNA tests have given them someone new or old to go after. I believe this case is solvable.

Last edited by MurderMysteryReader on Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to delete something)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum