The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bobbi Oberholtzer and Annette Schnee Breckinridge, Colorado

2 posters

Go down

Bobbi Oberholtzer and Annette Schnee Breckinridge, Colorado Empty Bobbi Oberholtzer and Annette Schnee Breckinridge, Colorado

Post by redpill Tue May 21, 2019 10:27 pm

Tue May 21, 2019

i watched On the case with Paula Zahn

it featured Bobbi Oberholtzer and Annette Schnee Breckinridge, Colorado

it also aired on unsoved mysteries but i've long since forgotten the details on the episode

Bobbi Oberholtzer and Annette Schnee Breckinridge, Colorado Screen23

anyhow if either searchingirl from boulder colorado or murderymysterreader would like to comment feel free to do so.

i do have some ?'s as what i know was only presented in that documentary

morgan ingram was also featured recently, another coloradoan, though it seems clear it was a suicide

Back to top Go down

Bobbi Oberholtzer and Annette Schnee Breckinridge, Colorado Empty Re: Bobbi Oberholtzer and Annette Schnee Breckinridge, Colorado

Post by searchinGirl Tue May 21, 2019 10:35 pm

I kind of remember the Oberholtzer Murder out of Breckinridge being told by Bill Curtis on Cold Case Files long ago. Somehow the case seemed different this time. Not sure why. I don’t remember the husband very well, but finding that business card with the second girl is strange. It makes me think he must know who the killer is on some level.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Bobbi Oberholtzer and Annette Schnee Breckinridge, Colorado Empty Re: Bobbi Oberholtzer and Annette Schnee Breckinridge, Colorado

Post by redpill Tue May 21, 2019 10:37 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I kind of remember the Oberholtzer Murder out of Breckinridge being told by Bill Curtis on Cold Case Files long ago. Somehow the case seemed different this time. Not sure why. I don’t remember the husband very well, but finding that business card with the second girl is strange. It makes me think he must know who the killer is on some level.

yeah that's one heck of a coincidence. as w/ JBR they found male dna and eliminated him. i'm sure there are those who think the husband did it, and the dna is incidental.

one thing i'm not clear about was, both women killed on the same night?

also what do you think of morgan ingrma? and is it true there's snow ?

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Tue May 21, 2019 10:51 pm

Were they on the same night? The husband looked familiar. I have a friend who lived in Frisco at the time but I just don’t remember hearing about it so much down in Boulder. I’ve heard of Morgan but I don’t know the details. I’ll have to watch the show. But I know enough about that drug she ODd on was prescribed for me once when I had nerve pain. I can’t see it being a recreational drug at all.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Tue May 21, 2019 11:00 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Were they on the same night? The husband looked familiar. I have a friend who lived in Frisco at the time but I just don’t remember hearing about it so much down in Boulder. I’ve heard of Morgan but I don’t know the details. I’ll have to watch the show. But I know enough about that drug she ODd on was prescribed for me once when I had nerve pain. I can’t see it being a recreational drug at all.

the way the explained the orange sock it wasn't clear if both women were abducted on the same night, or that the orange sock fell out, and which woman was abducted and killed first.

Bobbi Oberholtzer was found dead first with orange sock, it sounds like Annette Schnee either died same time or earlier since its her orange sock, and they do look like sisters.

so you have a lot of personal experiences with amitrypline good!

the documentary concluded against the parents wishes that morgan committed suicide. she had that drug and cyclobenzeprine in her stomach and amitrypline of lethal levels in her system.

according to the mother they didn't do anything else though, like a rape kit or fingernail scrapings.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Tue May 21, 2019 11:09 pm

The cyclobenzaprine is a muscle relaxer. The amiltryptilyne I was prescribed was from when I broke my ankle almost four years ago. It was from a nerve block when I had surgery. This is why I refused a nerve block for my arm. But there was something strange about it and I didn’t take anything it but for two weeks. I’ll watch it again and look for the Cold Case Files episode too. I remember the orange socks. The perp could have been passing through. Hoosier pass is high up and a way out of Breckinridge to the south.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Tue May 21, 2019 11:13 pm

searchinGirl wrote:The cyclobenzaprine is a muscle relaxer. The amiltryptilyne I was prescribed was from when I broke my ankle almost four years ago. It was from a nerve block when I had surgery. This is why I refused a nerve block for my arm. But there was something strange about it and I didn’t take anything it but for two weeks. I’ll watch it again and look for the Cold Case Files episode too. I remember the orange socks. The perp could have been passing through. Hoosier pass is high up and a way out of Breckinridge to the south.

thanks for that info, is it any good for pain relief?

i only know of tylenol and ibuprofen and then the opiods, which are tightly controlled.

both documentaries were made probably in 2018 or 19

so you live in colorado and take the same meds as morgan ingram wow, what a coincidence!

the dna they found in the beckringe murder was never identified to a suspect, much like JBR.

i imagine that dna doesn't match the dna on JBR but lots of dna of males in murder victims in colorado it seems

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Tue May 21, 2019 11:22 pm

In the documents a reddit user obtained through a CORA request of the Boulder DA, there is communication with the Denver Crime Lab from LaBerge who indicates that the Colorado dna database only requires six markers and UM1 profile has been checked against it periodically since it’s inception, so I would think Colorado crimes are all regularly checked. I don’t know that they will get very far with Morgan, but common sense would say the two girls murder could be solved unless the perp has died.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Tue May 21, 2019 11:25 pm

searchinGirl wrote:In the documents a reddit user obtained through a CORA request of the Boulder DA, there is communication with the Denver Crime Lab from LaBerge who indicates that the Colorado dna database only requires six markers and UM1 profile has been checked against it periodically since it’s inception, so I would think Colorado crimes are all regularly checked. I don’t know that they will get very far with Morgan, but common sense would say the two girls murder could be solved unless the perp has died.

i agree. i'm unclear is the dna found in the beckringe murders necessarily the perp? and did they die at same time?

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Wed May 22, 2019 12:21 am

I think they died about the same time but were found six months apart.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed May 22, 2019 7:19 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I think they died about the same time but were found six months apart.

so they were both together in the killer's vehicle at the same time?

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Wed May 22, 2019 8:04 pm

redpill wrote:
searchinGirl wrote:I think they died about the same time but were found six months apart.

Could be. And scattered items belonging to one girl or the other along the way. Some of their stuff was found in the parking lot at the summit of the pass.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed May 22, 2019 8:07 pm

searchinGirl wrote:
redpill wrote:

Could be. And scattered items belonging to one girl or the other along the way. Some of their stuff was found in the parking lot at the summit of the pass.

it wasn't clear to me but did those 2 girls know one another, they do look very similar

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Wed May 22, 2019 8:13 pm

Nope. They say there is no connection. The husband said he used to give out his business card indiscriminately.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed May 22, 2019 8:18 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Nope. They say there is no connection. The husband said he used to give out his business card indiscriminately.

i know they found blood that was dna tested to be unknown male profile, how do they know this isn't another victim rather than the killer? so then somehow 1 or both these women attacked their killer before getting shot?

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Wed May 22, 2019 8:47 pm

Well, for one thing they didn’t find another body. I can’t remember this part but did either the husband of one girl or the mother of the other identify the glove as belonging to one of them? Is that what they think? Could she have bit him?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed May 22, 2019 8:55 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Well, for one thing they didn’t find another body. I can’t remember this part but did either the husband of one girl or the mother of the other identify the glove as belonging to one of them? Is that what they think? Could she have bit him?

i only saw the paula zahn once through lol. so i don't recall that bit.

in theory the dna then could identify a suspect via familial dna.

were they both hitchhikers?

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Wed May 22, 2019 9:36 pm

Seems like I remember the were both casual hitchhikers. The one girl was going home to change for work and she never made it home. The other left the bar that night as I recall.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed May 22, 2019 10:02 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Seems like I remember the were both casual hitchhikers. The one girl was going home to change for work and she never made it home. The other left the bar that night as I recall.

so um was hitchhiking popular back in the 70s? cause it seems extremely dangerous esp for attractive young women.

i would imagine overpowering both women hitchhikers at the same time would be pretty difficult. at least several hours apart

i know they didn't find semen but did they find any evidence of rape?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down