The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I believe home invading Australian peodphile Mr. Cruel murdered JonBenet Ramsey intruder theory updates and ideas

Go down

I believe home invading Australian peodphile Mr. Cruel murdered  JonBenet Ramsey intruder theory updates and ideas Empty I believe home invading Australian peodphile Mr. Cruel murdered JonBenet Ramsey intruder theory updates and ideas

Post by redpill Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:05 pm

Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:40 pm

affraid

there are mysteries in the Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

here are the Mr Cruel answers to those mysteries

My Mr. Cruel murdered JonBenet Ramsey theory is an intruder theory that Australia's Mr. Cruel traveled to Boulder Colorado Dec 1996 and murdered JonBenet Ramsey

as of Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:40 pm

Mr Cruel is still in the news

Child rapist Mr Cruel likely switched killing ground or murder method ...
Herald Sun-Jun 12, 2019
For the best part of a decade, families in Melbourne lived in fear the man dubbed Mr Cruel could be trawling the streets for his next child victim.

you need a subscription to access this article but the author thinks Mr Cruel perhaps raped adult women in unsolved cases around Australia.

I of course propose that he's still interested in young girls, just not in Australia, but one particular one in the USA

JonBenet Ramsey

other recent news articles

A New Doco About The Chilling Unsolved Case Of Mr Cruel Is Coming ...
Pedestrian TV-Apr 9, 2019
Mr Cruel is the name given to an unknown, masked assailant who police believe may be responsible for around a dozen attacks on children in ...

The Chilling Unsolved Mystery Of Mr Cruel Has Been Made Into A Doco
GQ Australia-Apr 10, 2019
America may have Ted Bundy, but Australia certainly isn't lacking when it comes to unsolved mysteries committed on home soil. It used to be ...

My theory is that in the days preceding his attack on Jonbenet,

he entered the home at least once, perhaps multiple times to case the home, either when the Ramseys were away or sleeping through the basement window well.

he collected intel. evidence for this is the scuff marks by the window well in the basement.

he removed items for further examination, including the yellow notepad and pen.

he wrote the ransom note at his hotel days prior to Jonbenet's murder, the notepad being so common the Ramsey never noticed it went missing

and on the night he was to abduct and murder Jonbenet,

he returned the notepad and pen to the home, plus the already written ransom note, while the Ramsey were away at the White party.

when the Ramseys returned home, and slept, he abducted Jonbenet from her sleep and removed her entirely from the home.

at another location, he sexually assaulted her, took photos, made film, undressed and redressed her, killed her, then returned to the home,

it is at this other location Jonbenet acquired trace evidence such as animal hair and fibers found on her body

through the front or back door, and left her in the basement cellar and covered her in the blanket.

the purpose of the ransom note was to act as a kind of trip wire, letting Mr Cruel know whether the Ramseys were still sleeping.

Mr Cruel then packed his suitcase filled with photos of Jonbenet sexually abused and flew back to Australia.

Mr Cruel having seen the movie The Fugitive knows that finding a dead kid in the parent's home makes them look guilty.

Mr Cruel also knows from Karmein Chan that leaving behind handwriting makes the parents look guilty.

I believe home invading Australian peodphile Mr. Cruel murdered  JonBenet Ramsey intruder theory updates and ideas Vlcsn588
I believe home invading Australian peodphile Mr. Cruel murdered  JonBenet Ramsey intruder theory updates and ideas Vlcsn587

Mr Cruel abducted Jonbenet because he likes little girls, entering homes his how he acquires his targets, and he killed her to silence her. He was heading back to Australia so he couldn't keep Jonbenet alive.

a lot of the intruder evidence in Jonbenet such as hi-tech boots and tape and ligature and cordage, plus fibers, are with Mr Cruel back in Australia where he is an UNSUB

somewhere in Australia, a pedo not only has photos of Sharon Wills, Nicola Lynas Karmein Chan Eloise Worledge, but also JonBenet Ramsey

Genetic geneology of the DNA must include Australia as the perp has long since left the USA

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down