The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

searchinGirl if you want you can cross post my blog onto /r/JonBenet/

Go down

searchinGirl if you want you can cross post my blog onto /r/JonBenet/ Empty searchinGirl if you want you can cross post my blog onto /r/JonBenet/

Post by redpill Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:59 pm

Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:53 pm

with SD gone

searchinGirl if you want you can cross post my blog onto /r/JonBenet/

state redpill post and a link to this blog. i've already been on r/jbr and been banned and reported and downvoted and my posts deleted so

for example, you can cross post my mr cruel australian guy to /r/JonBenet/ if you want

while i don't have any interest in getting downvoted to a - 30

i'm interested in what others think

i know from my experience on reddit that rdi think my mr cruel theory and other idi posts are complete crap and i was reported to the admin and deleted so

anyhow in my house it's 86F w/ the AC on, as the sun heats my house faster than the a/c cools it, during the day. in july and august

at night it works and gets it down to around 79F which i find comfortable.

i have no tree shade sadly. just direct sunlight.

i've long thought about painting my house high reflective white. maybe solar panels and a second a/c

but i've also thought since the house is more than 30 years old, of tearing it down and building a brand new one as a lot of the home is old.

if you upgrade and replace the windows bathroom kitchen doors, at some point it might be cheaper just to build a brand new home

confused confused confused

Back to top Go down