The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

movie buff Mr. Cruel, the ransom note and the Deer Hunter

2 posters

Go down

movie buff Mr. Cruel, the ransom note and the Deer Hunter Empty movie buff Mr. Cruel, the ransom note and the Deer Hunter

Post by redpill Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:29 pm

this is the ransom note text

Mr. Ramsey,

Listen carefully! We are a group of individuals that represent a small foreign faction. We do respect your bussiness [sic] but not the country that it serves. At this time we have your daughter in our posession [sic]. She is safe and unharmed and if you want her to see 1997, you must follow our instructions to the letter.

You will withdraw $118,000.00 from your account. $100,000 will be in $100 bills and the remaining $18,000 in $20 bills. Make sure that you bring an adequate size attache to the bank. When you get home you will put the money in a brown paper bag. I will call you between 8 and 10 am tomorrow to instruct you on delivery. The delivery will be exhausting so I advise you to be rested. If we monitor you getting the money early, we might call you early to arrange an earlier delivery of the money and hence a [sic] earlier delivery pick-up of your daughter.

Any deviation of my instructions will result in the immediate execution of your daughter. You will also be denied her remains for proper burial. The two gentlemen watching over your daughter do not particularly like you so I advise you not to provoke them. Speaking to anyone about your situation, such as Police, F.B.I., etc., will result in your daughter being beheaded. If we catch you talking to a stray dog, she dies. If you alert bank authorities, she dies. If the money is in any way marked or tampered with, she dies. You will be scanned for electronic devices and if any are found, she dies. You can try to deceive us but be warned that we are familiar with law enforcement countermeasures and tactics. You stand a 99% chance of killing your daughter if you try to out smart [sic] us. Follow our instructions and you stand a 100% chance of getting her back.

You and your family are under constant scrutiny as well as the authorities. Don't try to grow a brain John. You are not the only fat cat around so don't think that killing will be difficult. Don't underestimate us John. Use that good southern common sense of yours. It is up to you now John!

Victory!

S.B.T.C

this is a scene from the Deer Hunter

redpill
redpill

Back to top Go down

movie buff Mr. Cruel, the ransom note and the Deer Hunter Empty Re: movie buff Mr. Cruel, the ransom note and the Deer Hunter

Post by Mama2JML Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:47 pm

That was INTENSE. SOOO, how does this clip apply to the RN?

Mama2JML
Admin

https://jbrwdi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

movie buff Mr. Cruel, the ransom note and the Deer Hunter Empty Re: movie buff Mr. Cruel, the ransom note and the Deer Hunter

Post by redpill Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:30 pm

Mama2JML wrote:That was INTENSE. SOOO, how does this clip apply to the RN?

the rn directly quotes from this movie, which is further evidence the r's did not write the rn
redpill
redpill

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama2JML Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:36 pm

Did I miss the quote? Embarassed I didn't hear anything that stood out, but I had difficulty trying to hear the minimal English that was spoken. scratch

Mama2JML
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:17 pm

Mama2JML wrote:Did I miss the quote? :oops:I didn't hear anything that stood out, but I had difficulty trying to hear the minimal English that was spoken. scratch

im sorry let me clarify
for copyright reasons the quote isn't in that particular YT clip. it is in the movie in the scene when the 2 men are in water underneath the house, but that scene isn't on YT it's in the scene before the posted clip
redpill
redpill

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama2JML Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:15 am

"It's up to you, Nick. Now it's up to you."? Anything else?

Mama2JML
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:24 am

Mama2JML wrote:"It's up to you, Nick. Now it's up to you."? Anything else?

the force is strong in this one.

very good. i originally posted this at justicequest and no one got it. i WAS going to publish this on CS on a public forum
but i got banned

very good.

how did u know?

in context

Michael: We gotta play with more bullets.
Nick: What?
Michael: More bullets...
[gunshot]
Michael: I gotta get more bullets in the gun.
Nick: What?
Michael: We gotta play with more bullets.
Nick: More bullets in the gun?
Michael: More bullets in the gun.
Nick: How many more bullets?
Michael: Three. That means we gotta play each other.
Nick: More bullets against each other?
Michael: We gotta do it!
Nick: What? Are you Crazy?
Michael: Nicky, it's the only way. I'll pick the moment. The game goes until I move. When I start shootin', go for the nearest guard, get his gun and zap the fucker!
Nick: I'm not ready for this!
Michael: You gotta listen to me... You wanna stay down here and die? Go on. It's up to you. Now it's up to you.
Nick: NOOOOOOOO!
Michael: Hey! Him against me! Side by side! Side by side!
Nick: Get away! Get away!
Michael: Side by side! Me and him! Me against him!

You and your family are under constant scrutiny as well as the authorities. Don't try to grow a brain John. You are not the only fat cat around so don't think that killing will be difficult. Don't underestimate us John. Use that good southern common sense of yours. It is up to you now John

i believe mr cruel alone wrote the RN, these movies dirty harry ransom speed deer hunter and leopold and loeb all same genre. obviously i doubt r's wrote it.

when u watch this movie in its entirety and watch it along side dirty harry ransom and speed it becomes crystal clear  and along with leopold loeb ransom note.

you are strong in the force. a powerful sith lord you shall become.
redpill
redpill

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama2JML Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:18 pm

I could hardly watch the clip. (Russian Roullette) It's a movie I want to watch b/c I was captivated, but it's heart wrenching!

Mama2JML
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama2JML Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:14 pm

Someone named Kristy @ Topix is interested in your theory!

Mama2JML
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:38 am

Mama2JML wrote:Someone named Kristy @ Topix is interested in your theory!

cool! sadly when i go to topix i get deleted. my post on eloise worledge and my post on the daubert standard all deleted.

has she went to CS to see it original and in context?

thank you!

btw now that im banned from CS i guess my newer posts r here.

i was going to post on mr cruel and the deer hunter RN connection at CS before i got banned Sad
redpill
redpill

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sat May 03, 2014 10:43 pm

Mama2JML wrote:Someone named Kristy @ Topix is interested in your theory!

i'm sure lots of websleuthers would be as well!

btw why not invite kristy @ topix here?
redpill
redpill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down