The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I believe Oakland County Child Killer murdered JonBenét Ramsey pt 2

Go down

I believe Oakland County Child Killer murdered JonBenét Ramsey  pt 2  Empty I believe Oakland County Child Killer murdered JonBenét Ramsey pt 2

Post by redpill Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:43 pm

yeah i know i said Mr. Cruel but my thinking and research has led me down this rabbit hole. (matrix reference)
the very first child serial killer i found was Oakland County Child Killer way back in 2009 but since he snatched children off the street in the 1970s i eliminated him and moved on. Mr Cruel is a home invader so I thought he was a better candidate. Then James Kolar claims the intact spider web eliminates the intruder theory, which if true, and a spider could not have re-spun the web due to cold and time, would eliminate Mr. Cruel. Amy Mihaljevic and Jonbenet's Santa remark made me realize there's another way the killer her have gotten in - by a phone call.

The Ramsey Lynch Mob better known as the RDI frequently challenge "if Jonbenet was killed by an intruder, why hasn't he struck again? it's obvious. There was no intruder. The Ramsey's did it!"

Well that's tunnel vision. it's true there's no obvious crime subsequent to Jonbenet. the tunnel vision is to ask, whether there is any crime prior to Jonbenet that could be rationally linked to (in which case, Jonbenet would be his last known offense).

to narrow the search field, Jonbenet is a 6 year old per-pubsecent white female US resident, murdered on Dec 26, with a written communication, nuclear DNA unmatched, going back or forward 30 years. Now you are free to decide which or how many descriptions you choose in finding but here we will use as many to narrow the search.

So, as examples, John Wayne Gacy murdered young boys. he's eliminated from consideration. The Atlanta child murderer Wayne Williams murdered black boys. he's eliminated from consideration. Mr. Cruel murdered at least 1 child, but he's in Australia. he's eliminated from consideration. the  Bennett Home Invasion involved an entire family murdered, including 7 year old Melissa, they recovered semen, and they recorded DNA and when they entered it into CODIS, it matched DNA found at 2 other crimes, which does not match the DNA found on Jonbenet. he's eliminated from consideration. Siobhan McGuinness was a 6 year old white female murdered, with semen, DNA entered, not a match. her killer is eliminated from consideration. Jaclyn Dowaliby, , Tracy Neef were murdered, no nuclear DNA reported, but there's no written communication.

Based on this search criteria, it really only singles out one crime series.

You know, I'm typing this on my pc at around 7pm Sunday evening, in the year 2015. There are literally thousands of RDI who investigated this and posted their views on forums like websleuth forumsforjustice crimeshots, topix as well as newsreports, comments on book reviews like Steve Thomas and James Kolar, and youtube comments. Independent of Jonbenet, there is a much smaller, but still highly active community devoted to the Oakland County Child Killer. There's a thread devoted him on topix.

I'm typing this on my pc at around 7pm Sunday evening, Jan 4 in the year 2015. I've looked at forums both Jonbenet and  Oakland County Child Killer, AFAIK, I am the first person in 2015 to 1- compare the Jonbenet Ransom note to the  Oakland County Child Killer Allan letter. I am the first person to suggest that Jonbenet's killer is  Oakland County Child Killer simply by using a search criteria, as well as Amy Mihaljevic.

To give you an idea of tunnel vision, the RDI state that Patsy Ramsey wrote the ransom note, despite forensic handwriting and linguists eliminated her as the author. After all this time, and all the posters at forumsforjustice, they managed to get that Patsy used the words "gentlemen" and "hence", and that she is a francophile, SBTC stands for saved by the cross, and $118 refers to Psalms 118. Patsy is narcissistic and overly theatrical and the RN is narcissistic and overly theatrical. That's it.

The tunnel vision comes in when you compare this "verbal agreement" with the Oakland County Child Killer Allan Letter.

I believe Oakland County Child Killer murdered JonBenét Ramsey  pt 2  JonBenet%2BRamsey

I believe Oakland County Child Killer murdered JonBenét Ramsey  pt 2  20120617-01

When we ask these questions:
profilers try to collect the personality of the offender through questions about his or her behavior at four phases:
1. Antecedent: What fantasy or plan, or both, did the murderer have in place before the act? What triggered the murderer to act some days and not others?
2. Method and manner: What type of victim or victims did the murderer select? What was the method and manner of murder: shooting, stabbing, strangulation or something else?
3. Body disposal: Did the murder and body disposal take place all at one scene, or multiple scenes?
4. Post-offense behavior: Is the murderer trying to inject himself into the investigation by reacting to media reports or contacting investigators?

I believe Oakland County Child Killer murdered JonBenét Ramsey  pt 2  C4190830616

greatadthulhu.angelfire.com wrote:
The body was placed within sight of the Troy police station, once again, laid out neatly in the snow. The dump site appeared to be chosen deliberately as a taunt by the killer. Almost daring the police to try and stop him. The grisly discovery was made by a passing motorist on his way home to share Christmas with his children.  

Jill Robinson was murdered Dec 26, 1976, and publicly displayed in front of a police station, exactly twenty years to the day Jonbenet was murdered December 26, 1996.
The OCCK and Jonbenet in cases provided a written document.

I believe Oakland County Child Killer murdered JonBenét based on the thesis that the same author wrote both the Oakland County Child Killer Allan Letter and Jonbenet Ransom note.

•  Investigative psychology, this approach focuses on the use of psychological theories of analysis to determine the characteristics of the offender by looking at the presented offending behavior and style of offense
•  The typological approach looks at the specific characteristics of the crime scene to then categorize the offender according to the various ‘typical’ characteristics
•  The clinical approach to offender profiling in which the understanding of psychiatry and clinical psychology is used to determine whether the offender is suffering from mental illness of various psychological abnormalities

Jonbenet Ransom note and the Oakland County Child Killer Allan Letter were not necessary for the actual physical commission of the crime, they do not represent the offender’s MO but the offender’s signature.

They thus provide insight into the offender’s signature.

the offender's “signature” which is identifiable from the crime scene and is more idiosyncratic than the modus operandi—the signature is what the offender does to satisfy his psychological needs in committing the crime
A signature crime is a crime which exhibits characteristics idiosyncratic to specific criminals, known as signature aspects, signature behaviours or signature characteristics. Where a modus operandi (MO) concerns the practical components of a crime which can also be unique to one suspect, signature aspects fulfill a psychological need and, unlike the MO, does not often change.
Two examples cited in Crime Classification Manual by John Douglas are a bank robber from Michigan who required tellers to undress during the robbery so he could photograph them, and a rape case where the perpetrator forced the husband to return home and be humiliated by the event. These characteristics move beyond modus operandi, because they fulfill a psychological need rather than a need of practical execution of the crime
The written documents provides access to the killer’s psychology, psychological needs, motives, fantasies.

The Jonbenet Ransom note RN states :

Mr. Ramsey,

Oakland County Child Killer Allan Letter - OCCKAL states:
Dr. Danto

The RN uses the pronouns "we" "I" and "you"

We are a group of individuals that represent a small foreign faction.
you must follow our instructions to the letter.
I will call you between 8 and 10 am tomorrow to instruct you on delivery.

OCCKAL also uses the pronouns "we" "I" and "you"
I am dsperite and nearly gone crazy and havnt got no place left to turn.

You must help me as there is no one else I cant turn to
Vietnam, we there together

The RN uses 3 if-then statements to make a demand

If we catch you talking to a stray dog, she dies. If you alert bank authorities, she dies. If the money is in any way marked or tampered with, she dies.

OCCKAL also uses 3 if-then statements to make a demand

If you be real doctor you must help me. If you promise and what really promise that you not punish me like you call it immuty I meeting with you. if you will onluy please please help me help me and promise me not to go to jail in writing I tell you all of it everything everything and it all be over.

both documents have the word "letter" in them

She is safe and unharmed and if you want her to see 1997, you must follow our instructions to the letter.
And he will kill me if he finds out that I have written this letter.
You do like other letter you write on front page of papers this sunday

The RN author has a psychological abnormality that requires he states the money bag is large enough

Make sure that you bring an adequate size attache to the bank. When you get home you will put the money in a brown paper bag.

The AL  has pyschological abnormality that requires he states the clothing hamper which he carries the child is sized enough

And no one can hear them as they gagged all the time. You know he brings them in stuffed inclothes hamper no one here knows the differences.

The RN author has a psychological abnormality that compels him to comment on finding Jonbenet's remains

You will also be denied her remains for proper burial.

The AL author has a psychological abnormality that compels him to say something is  never found again
Like on Gremlin he had it sure Grimlin until last boy but no one stops him in Detroit. He junk it out in Ohio to never be found ever.

The RN author has a psychological abnormality that compels him to brag of his knowledge of LE investigation

You can try to deceive us but be warned that we are familiar with law enforcement countermeasures and tactics.
It is a fact that the OCCK crimes were Michigan's largest murder investigation up to that time, and OCCK was never identified. I and many others believe he murdered Amy Mihaljevic, which was also Ohio's largest missings person then murder investigation.  

The AL author has a psychological abnormality that compels him to brag of his knowledge of LE investigation

I so scared all the time policeman come to door never happen. He say we never be caught but I am scared to die. I be guilty too. I not ge be call you araid police trace all your calls back to here.

The RN author has a psychological abnormality that compels him to state he is thinking of his residence - people at his housing is on his mind to comment on

You and your family are under constant scrutiny as well as the authorities

The AL author has a psychological abnormality that compels him to state he is thinking of his residence - people at his housing is on his mind to comment on

You want to know people in this building? Primps and hookers and fags, you name it.

The RN author has a psychological abnormality that compels him to claim a seemingly fictional device
We are a group of individuals that represent a small foreign faction

The AL author has a psychological abnormality that compels him to claim a seemingly fictional device

Vietnam, we there together, Frank and me, oh Frank not his real name I call him that here. Nam screw up your mindtoo.

The RN author has a psychological abnormality that compels him to comment on the delivery
I will call you between 8 and 10 am tomorrow to instruct you on delivery. The delivery will be exhausting so I advise you to be rested.

The AL author has a psychological abnormality that compels him to comment on the delivery

You keep saying Oakland county not true. He has delivery rout in Oakland and Birmingham places but we live in detroit.
this could also explain about it being exhausted and needing rest

The RN author has a psychological abnormality that compels him to warn about being provoked, and not being liked

The two gentlemen watching over your daughter do not particularly like you so I advise you not to provoke them.

The AL author has a psychological abnormality that compels him to warn about being provoked, and not being liked

This is for real I know who the killer is, I live with him I am his slave. He whips me and beats me all the time.

Please please please not print this in paper he Frank kill me. I am his slave and he owns me like whatever he wants almost killed me once. I be only one alive know it him. Nobody else know.

The RN author has a psychological abnormality that compels him to constantly threaten to kill Jonbenet, as though his threats are somehow not believeable. that if he threatens to kill, they will not be believed.

Any deviation of my instructions will result in the immediate execution of your daughter.
Speaking to anyone about your situation, such as Police, F.B.I., etc., will result in your daughter being beheaded. If we catch you talking to a stray dog, she dies. If you alert bank authorities, she dies. If the money is in any way marked or tampered with, she dies. You will be scanned for electronic devices and if any are found, she dies. You can try to deceive us but be warned that we are familiar with law enforcement countermeasures and tactics. You stand a 99% chance of killing your daughter if you try to out smart [sic] us. Follow our instructions and you stand a 100% chance of getting her back.

Don't try to grow a brain John. You are not the only fat cat around so don't think that killing will be difficult. Don't underestimate us John.  

The AL author has a psychological abnormality that compels him to constantly comment on how hard it is to believe about the killing

But I cannot do it any more he says he wonts but I just know he is going to kill some more. I swear I had no idea no idea he going to kill that first little boy the one with blond colored hair.

Hes not a monster like you think he really loves children especially that little girl for 3 weeks

I never never want it to be like this with little children dead. If you will help me please please. There be no toher hope.

The RN author talks about the importance of instructions

She is safe and unharmed and if you want her to see 1997, you must follow our instructions to the letter.
Follow our instructions and you stand a 100% chance of getting her back.

the AL author also talks about instructions

But if you will onluy please please help me help me and promise me not to go to jail in writing I tell you all of it everything everything and it all be over.

If you promise and what really promise that you not punish me like you call it immuty I meeting with you this Sunday night, I swear, I swear I tell you all of it everything I have to tell someone have to tell someone

the RN

Victory!

S.B.T.C

comes from

. You tell me it be all right with code in sunday papers, this sunday, news freepress. You do like other letter you write on front page of papers this sunday, it be to say, Weather beuau say Trees Bloom in 3 weeks, I know you get my letter and understdna. It mean I can trust you. I set up meeting with you, no more little childrens die. Please help me please. I feel so bad like garbage not deserve to live any more. Maybe I kill self first must get out of this some way. Please help me.

I signed Allen

both letters are really repetitive.

Back to top Go down