The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I believe Oakland County Child Killer murdered JonBenét Ramsey pt 3

Go down

oakland - I believe Oakland County Child Killer murdered JonBenét Ramsey  pt 3  Empty I believe Oakland County Child Killer murdered JonBenét Ramsey pt 3

Post by redpill Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:16 am

this is a cont of part 2

the offender's “signature” which is identifiable from the crime scene and is more idiosyncratic than the modus operandi—the signature is what the offender does to satisfy his psychological needs in committing the crime
A signature crime is a crime which exhibits characteristics idiosyncratic to specific criminals, known as signature aspects, signature behaviours or signature characteristics. Where a modus operandi (MO) concerns the practical components of a crime which can also be unique to one suspect, signature aspects fulfill a psychological need and, unlike the MO, does not often change.

the written communications are obviously signature, exhibits characteristics idiosyncratic to specific criminals.

if it can be shown that the authors of Oakland County Child Killer Allan Letter and Jonbenet Ransom note are the same individual, then it would imply Oakland County Child Killer murdered JonBenét Ramsey. It also helps understand the reason and motive of  JonBenét Ramsey's death in light of the Oakland County Child Killer victims, and provide one more data point for investigators - he was present in Michigan in 70s, Ohio in 80s, and Colorado in 90s.

oakland - I believe Oakland County Child Killer murdered JonBenét Ramsey  pt 3  JonBenet%2BRamsey
oakland - I believe Oakland County Child Killer murdered JonBenét Ramsey  pt 3  20120617-01

The RN rambles on for 378 words, when it could have been a simple message "I have your kid, I want $100k, I will cal you"
The AL rambles on for 821 words, when it is is requesting is immunity from prosecution. "I know who the killer is. Give me immunity and I will provide evidence."

Both documents could have been written succinctly, but instead rambles on and on and both are highly repetitive.

The RN identifies his reader by name AND profession
Mr. Ramsey,
Don't try to grow a brain John. You are not the only fat cat around so don't think that killing will be difficult. Don't underestimate us John. Use that good southern common sense of yours. It is up to you now John!
profession
We do respect your bussiness [sic] but not the country that it serves.

The AL identifies his reader by name AND profession
Dr. Danto

If you be real doctor you must help me

as stated above, both documents identify the reader by name, but neither document identifies the child victim's name

the RN is infamous for never stating Jonbenet's name
At this time we have your daughter in our posession
Any deviation of my instructions will result in the immediate execution of your daughter.

the AL references the child victims but never identifies them by name
I swear I had no idea no idea he going to kill that first little boy the one with blond colored hair.
Hes not a monster like you think he really loves children especially that little girl for 3 weeks
I never never want it to be like this with little children dead.

The RN alternates between death and hope.

You stand a 99% chance of killing your daughter if you try to out smart [sic] us. Follow our instructions and you stand a 100% chance of getting her back.

The AL does likewise

But I cannot do it any more he says he wonts but I just know he is going to kill some more.
It mean I can trust you. I set up meeting with you, no more little childrens die.

the RN threatens to keep it a secret

Speaking to anyone about your situation, such as Police, F.B.I., etc., will result in your daughter being beheaded.  

the AL letter

Please please please not print this in paper he Frank kill me. I am his slave and he owns me like whatever he wants almost killed me once. I be only one alive know it him. Nobody else know. I so scared all the time policeman come to door never happen.

RN

You and your family are under constant scrutiny as well as the authorities.

the earlier idea is why he comments the family under strutiny since he opened the topic up for discussion with his own residence.  he also opens the topic up about authorities.
in OCCK the authorities report a witness saw a boy talking to a man in a parking lot outside a store Timothy King was last seen, in front of a Blue AMC Gremlin with a hockey stick white pinstrip

the AL

. Like on Gremlin he had it sure Grimlin until last boy but no one stops him in Detroit. He junk it out in Ohio to never be found ever.

the RN pleads and taunts that what happens next depends on John Ramsey's decisions

Don't underestimate us John. Use that good southern common sense of yours. It is up to you now John!

the Al opens the same topic with Dr. Danto

I tell you all of it everything everything and it all be over. I never never want it to be like this with little children dead. If you will help me please please. There be no toher hope.It mean I can trust you. I set up meeting with you, no more little childrens die.

One mystery is SBTC

I think SBTC is a result of his earlier experience

While the killings were occuring a Dr. Bruce L. Danto, a local psychiatrist got involved with the Oakland County Child Killer case. Danto began talking in interviews in the local newspapers about his thoughts and opinions on the killer. It's believed that the killer may have tried to establish contact with him some how with the dumping of the third confirmed victim. Kristine Mihelich's body had been found on the side of a road called Bruce Lane a theory was that the killer picked that road because Danto's name was Bruce L. Danto (L in this case being used as Lane). So then Danto began trying to talk to the killer in the papers to try to get him to turn himself in. Danto eventually received a letter from someone claiming to be the accomplice of the killer. It is thought that possibly either an accomplice, or maybe even the killer himself wrote this letter, possibly even as an attempt to toy with police. Below is the contents of the letter, exactly as it was written.
http://greatadthulhu.angelfire.com/Allen.html

in the letter he gave Dr. Danto these directions

You tell me it be all right with code in sunday papers, this sunday, news freepress. You do like other letter you write on front page of papers this sunday, it be to say, Weather beuau say Trees Bloom in 3 weeks, I know you get my letter and understdna.

SBTC in context would be S for Sunday, B for Bloom, T Trees C code

In OCCK/AL he was clearly speaking to a psychiatrist.
Based on this the RN is toying with FBI and BPD and LE. OCCK / AL is wondering if any FBI profiler gets all the clues. the answer of course is not. they concluded Patsy is the author. Kind of like a Zodiac cipher.

Back to top Go down