The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

continuing my discussions on reddit jonbenet before i was banned

Go down

continuing my discussions on reddit jonbenet before i was banned Empty continuing my discussions on reddit jonbenet before i was banned

Post by redpill Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:44 pm

if websleuths crimeshots justicequest topix isn't enough to slake your jonbenet thirsts, there's reddit.
reddit is another forum for jonbenet debate for those who can't get enough. unless you get banned.

here's one discussion
http://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/2xlpe2/those_who_think_jon_benets_parents_are_guilty_why/

happilythree 95 points 1 month ago

First and foremost, the ransom note. Not just the specific amount of the bonus being mentioned, but also that an intruder would have enough time to write a ransom note that long, that a ransom note was left even though there was no kidnapping, and that it just sounds so weird with the strange little phrases.

vulpe_vulpes 6 points 2 months ago

So the gist is that Amy received a call about a future meeting, was instructed to keep it secret, met her abductor in public, was killed off-site and dumped far away. Years later, JonBenet meets a Santa in person at a party (? Or by phone?) who says he is going to come to her house after Christmas, she lets him in by chance (without alarm or signal that he's there in the middle of the night?), he kills her in the basement of her home, leaves her there and leaves an insane ransom note and departs.

Why the note?

[–]redpillneo[S] -5 points 2 months ago

the same killer. it wasn't by chance. it was an arrangement. as for note, why not? why kill amy?

permalinkparent

[–]trajectory 10 points 2 months ago

I don't think "why not" is good enough as far as the ransom note goes. Whoever wrote the note did it in the house, using pen and paper that they must have had to search for, and the started by writing a practice note that didn't work out. They risked discovery at any minute, and yet they spent considerable time concocting this rambling communication that achieved nothing.

Even if you want to argue that the person has a deranged motivation for this, there's also the fact that this note is addressing John Ramsey, and appears to know personal details about him (including his bonus amount).

One could explain any mysterious crime away with "why not, they're crazy", but the craziness has to get more and more specific to the actions of the crime - and there's a much simpler explanation: there never was an intruder.
permalinkparent

[–]redpillneo[S] -1 points 1 month ago

he's a thrill seeker, it's his idea of a pratical joke, it's his idea of a good time and having fun.

permalinkparent

[–]redpillneo[S] -8 points 2 months ago

the simplest explanation consistent with all forensic evidence was an intruder.

he wrote a note because he wanted to and thought it would be fun

permalinkparent

[–]vulpe_vulpes 7 points 2 months ago

Because the note is completely unneccessary. Making three drafts is completely unneccessary. Spending that much time in the house when what he came for was done and over with doesn't make sense. There was nothing done to place blame on a third party in Amy's case. Too much is different between the murders. It looks like the theorist is trying to bend the cases to fit his theory. But it is one I hadn't heard before!
permalinkparent

[–]redpillneo[S] -3 points 2 months ago

it's his idea of a joke.

permalinkparent

[–]vulpe_vulpes 11 points 2 months ago

I am going to set this down and calmly walk away from this thread.

permalinkparent

[–]redpillneo[S] -1 points 1 month ago

just b/c u think it's completely unneccessary, doesn't mean he did. maybe he's a thrill seeker. maybe it's his idea of fun.

permalinkparent

[–]vulpe_vulpes 4 points 2 months ago

She was six. I doubt she set an alarm clock. How did he alert her without alerting the adults in the house?

permalinkparent

[+]redpillneo[S] comment score below threshold (0 children)

[–]BottledApple 7 points 2 months ago

I know a lot of six year olds...not one is capable of a clandestine prearranged meeting....none of them would even remember!

[–]Bluecat72 6 points 2 months ago

More importantly, few if any could contain their excitement enough to keep a secret for more than a few minutes.

permalinkparent

[–]BottledApple 2 points 2 months ago

Definitely.

you can read my replies. i got so many [–]redpillneo[S] -8 points 2 months ago

that i got banned. oh well. redpill was already taken.

volpe wrote:
Because the note is completely unneccessary.
if you read my thread, i argue that the intruder wrote the note to troll the Ramsey's b/c he is a troll and that is what trolls do, they troll. perhaps this intruder is inspired by zodiac/btk killer

again i got banned but i was going to say

in my mr cruel theory, mr cruel wrote payback asian drug dealer more and more to come, on karmein chans family car and home, and got the focus of investigation karmein chans family, who had to prove they were not drug dealers. so mr cruel learned something

in my amy-occk theory, occk wrote the allan letter which is almost twice as along and rambles and is full of nonsense.

the rn has allusions to dirty harry and in dirty harry, scorpio, influenced by the zodiac killer, left written messages for harry to find. it was his idea of fun.

zodiac/btk and other killers left behind written messages as well.

Back to top Go down