The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my thoughts on inspector rex IDI theory

Go down

my thoughts on inspector rex IDI theory  Empty my thoughts on inspector rex IDI theory

Post by redpill Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:23 pm

irex wrote:Why does it seem no one proposes the theory that the IDI went to her in her bed, hit her on the head and then tied her up and took her downstairs for the strangulation?
He would not have known the head blow would have eventually been fatal, but that didn't matter, as his intention was to kill.
I think he intended to subdue and kill.

Not kidnap. Not torture. Not assault.

So this makes me think either an accomplice wrote the RN or this person was bi-polar.

the first part

irex wrote:Why does it seem no one proposes the theory that the IDI went to her in her bed, hit her on the head and then tied her up and took her downstairs for the strangulation?

how would he gain access to R's home? thats why i focus on secret santa visit.
i am aware of cord fibers appear to be on jonbenet's bedsheet covers, i wonder if it is a false identification?
what about pineapple? i was thinking jonbenet woke up after everyone went to bed, ate pineapple, waited for santa to come.

I think he intended to subdue and kill.

i agree with.
was this is first and only offense or has to killed before or after? and if so, who when where?
what was his reason for wanting to subdue and kill? pedophile fantasy? serial killer?

So this makes me think either an accomplice wrote the RN or this person was bi-polar.

i dont think its possible to speculate as to the rn author, for example, being bipolar. he may be normal and simply wanted to troll the ramsey's. it may fulfill some fantasy of his.

my variations are 1- jonbenet opened the door for her killer based on a belief he was santa, no forced entry. did not happen in bedroom. wrote the note to fulfill some fantasy need or
2- someone like mr cruel basically did what you outline, who has experience entering homes.

i have some difficulty understanding how he entered the home, no forced entry, navigated the house to jonbenet's room, apparently in the dark, apparently without waking anyone up, then risking striking jonbenet, with the noise that might wake up the R's, before taking her downstairs.  was he familiar with the home? had he been there previously?

any idea who would do that?

Back to top Go down