The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holly Glynn's fav Led Zeppelin - Misty Mountain Hop is growing on me

Go down

Holly Glynn's fav Led Zeppelin - Misty Mountain Hop is growing on me Empty Holly Glynn's fav Led Zeppelin - Misty Mountain Hop is growing on me

Post by redpill Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:24 pm

What a Face I'm listening to what Holly's friends say was her most fav song Led Zeppelin - Misty Mountain Hop and i must say its growing on me.

it's what i call high energy

i like the guitar and drums more than the actual words of the song.  

i'd never imagine working on a UID would introduce me to new music for me but i'm listening.

if you can somehow set it to star wars then i'm in love, like my fav high energy song

Clint Mansells requirem for a dream lux aterna

Led Zeppelin misty mountain top  instrumental set to the Sith Jedi lightsaber combat
yeah baby!

I didn't want to delve into racial issues but yeah Holly and her friends grew up in California in the 70s when it was mostly white. And all the singers they loved where white males, not white females nor blacks. in just 20 years blacks esp in hip hop and rap would dominate key sectors of popular music esp in Southern California where they grew up.

one of my fav high-energy music vid in hip hop

another Led Zeppelin
Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven

I like the instrumental, not the words so much.

before i knew anything of dana point jane doe holly glynn and talking to her friends from childhood, the song that i preferred that is similar to Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven

is Sting - Desert Rose

both is Sting - Desert Rose and Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven deal with heaven.

i prefer this both instrumental and words but Zeppelin not bad.

while i do listen to music i put a much higher value on things like star wars comics used to be star trek ninjas matrix video games i used to play dungeons and dragons  the idea of having a special power to save the world  that kind of stuff . its hard for some to imagine but ninjas and japan was really important to me and my peers on naked and afraid there were 2 who said they admire ninjas hakeem and chris. on forged in fire several said they studied in japan how to forge katanas. there's american ninja warrior

originally comic book superheros fought common crooks like purse snatchers. Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down