women pedophiles in the news on my news feed

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: women pedophiles in the news on my news feed

Post by redpill on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:22 pm

Lindsey Jarvis, 27, kentucky, young boy middle school

. She also was charged with rape, sodomy and unlawful transaction with a minor in Woodward County last Wednesdy June 2017

she is a married woman. she still wants boys. article says it was "romantic", and consensual. still.
so a boy has consensual sex with an adult woman and she gets charged with rape.

Back to top Go down

Taylor Ashton Moseley 20

Post by redpill on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:33 am

Taylor Ashton Moseley 20

Female student, 20, charged with rape over 'relationship' with 14-year-old boy
Woman charged after boy's mother reports alleged relationship to police

A 20-year-old woman has been charged with rape for allegedly having sex with a 14-year-old boy in North Carolina, after the boy’s mother reported them to be in a relationship.

College student Taylor Ashton Moseley met the teenager while working at a bar in Surf City in the Bible belt state when a friend introduced the pair.

A relationship is said to have taken place in May, according to state police.

After the boy’s mother reported the relationship, the student was charged with indecent liberties with a child, statutory rape and a statutory sex offence with a child.

Moseley, a student at East Carolina University, is being held in Pender County Jail awaiting trial with bail set at $225,000.

This is the latest headline-hitting case in the US of women being charged for having sex with underage boys. Earlier this year in North Carolina, a 25-year-old teacher was charged with having unlawful sex with three of her teenage pupils.

In North Carolina, a socially conservative state with a strong religious tradition, 16-year-olds are allowed to marry with parental consent and 14-year-old girls are allowed to marry if they are pregnant.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/female-student-woman-charged-rape-14-year-old-boy-taylor-ashton-moseley-north-carolina-a7856046.html

Moseley Met the Boy Through a Mutual Friend at the Bar Where She Was Working,
Police Say

Taylor Ashton Moseley met the 14-year-old boy through a mutual friend at JM’s Place, a bar in Surf City where Moseley and her friend were working, WITN-TV reports.

did this mutual know Taylor is a pedo, and is interested in underage boys? was she thinking, hmm, Taylor wants a young boy so i'll introduce him to this boy.

so friend introduced Taylor to a 14 year old boy and they hit it off, literally. what kind of friend introduces young underage boys to their female 20 year old friend?

She Is a Student at East Carolina University & Wants to Be a Child Psychologist
Moseley is a student at East Carolina University in Greenville, North Carolina, according to her Facebook page.

The school told WITN-TV she was a student at the school as of the spring semester and was majoring in psychology.

this is the new face of pedo's

not bad, not bad at all. very easy on the eyes

she's good looking enough to date a guy her own age, which is 20.

i wonder what she was thinking. i wonder what the friend was thinking. Taylor, i know you like young boys so let me introduce you to x. and Taylor like come out of the closet and confessed to her female friends she's looking for someone young, like very young

i've always felt i was born in the wrong era, i wish i was born in this era. better video games, a ps4 is better than a atari 2600

to what extent are women like this genuine pedo's in that they are solely attracted to underage, or they wanted to fall in love with someone wonderful, and that person happened to be underage, but they would continue the relationship when the person reaches age of maturity.

i'd imagine her future career as a child psychologist or teacher for children is probably over.

sometimes i wonder whether these women pedophiles will band together, organize, and demand their love demands equal rights and respects. Taylor outed herself as a young boy lover so. for consensual consenting type relationships. they will look at the LGBTP for inspiration.

Back to top Go down

Eleanor Wilson 28

Post by redpill on Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:45 am

Eleanor Wilson 28

ap wrote:
Eleanor Wilson was banned from teaching after a panel found her guilty of unacceptable professional conduct and bringing the profession into disrepute.

The panel heard the 28-year-old had sex with a pupil on a flight back from Geneva following a school visit to the Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland.

During the flight in August 2015 Wilson, who was said to be intoxicated, performed a sex act on the teenager in the plan toilet and the pair had sex, the panel heard.

What a Face What a Face

some teenagers are murdered, others are killed in car accidents, still others get the brain eating amoeba and die
other teenagers uh......

"victim" was a lottery winner i mean teenage boy,

from the news articles, this pedo only got fired, but no jail time.

Back to top Go down

Shawnetta D. Reece, 40 with 15 year old boy

Post by redpill on Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:58 am

Shawnetta D. Reece, 40 sex with 15 year old

sweet jesus

the sun wrote:MISS SEX RAP Female PE teacher arrested for child molestation and sexual assault after ‘romping with 15-year-old male pupil’
Shawnetta Reece, 40, from Blairsville, Georgia, is accused of molesting the boy in 2013 and no longer works as a teacher

A PE teacher has been arrested for child molestation and sexual abuse after she allegedly had a relationship with a 15-year-old pupil.

Shawnetta Reece, 40, from Blairsville, Georgia, is accused of getting intimate with the boy when she taught at Union County Middle School.

According to police, the teacher embarked on a relationship with the boy in 2013.

She is believed to have met the pupil at the school and allegedly molested him from the eighth to the ninth grade.

Even though the alleged assault took place three years ago, police only started to investigate recently.
Union County Police were helped by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation when they were told a teacher was having a relationship with a pupil at the school.

Reece does not work at Union County Middle School anymore, and her LinkedIn and Twitter accounts have been deleted.

When police finish their investigation, they will present their findings to the Enotah Judicial Circuit district attorney for prosecution.
Georgia Bureau of Investigation said in a statement: “The student was moving from the 8th grade into the 9th grade during this time.

“As a result of the investigation, Reece has been arrested for child molestation and sexual assault by persons with supervisory or disciplinary authority.”

so she gets nekkid and spreads her legs and she gets charged with "assault" uh-huh.

the face of a pedophile

wow What a Face What a Face that's one damn fine looking pedo milf gen-x'er.  she can sexually assault me any time she wants.  Laughing

she looks good for 40. 40 and 15. i'm sure the boy will be scarred for life.  

40 and 15.

40 in 2017 means she was most likely born in 1977, which is gen-x

as a 40 gen-x involved with a young gun she reminds me of this song and movie

same hair color and eye color as top gun

now that she and so many other smoking hot women have outed themselves as pedo's perhaps they can form a pedophile support group

Back to top Go down

Aimee Palmitessa 45 w 16 male Keri Harwood, 28 Laura Lynn Cross, 36,

Post by redpill on Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:57 am

Aimee Palmitessa  45

Aimee Palmitessa a 45 year old biology teacher at an elite California school has been arrested on suspicion of having had sex with a 16 year old male student.

Read the newsletter, ‘The Los Angeles Police Department informed us yesterday afternoon that Upper School teacher, Dr. Aimee Palmitessa, has been arrested on suspicion of inappropriate relations with a Brentwood School student and is expected to face charges…We immediately placed Dr. Palmitessa on administrative leave’.

fox wrote:
Aimee Palmitessa, 45, a teacher at the Brentwood School, was arrested Friday, Los Angeles Police spokesman Tony Im told Fox News.

She was charged with statutory rape -- unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor, Im said.

The alleged victim is a 16-year-old student at the Brentwood School, The Los Angeles Times reported Sunday.

Keri Harwood, 28

An Arizona mother has been accused of taking videos of herself molesting two children and selling them online.

Court documents show that Keri Harwood, 28, has been accused of recording herself molesting two young children a number of times in the bathroom of her home and selling the footage over the internet, Fox 10 Phoenix reported.

The details came to light after Harwood allegedly gave her Pokemon Go account information to a friend because she was unable to log in.

Harwood’s friend then reportedly saw two videos of the alleged sexual incidents in Harwood’s Gmail account, which he was able to access because of her Pokemon Go information. He also saw three separate PayPal transactions for $50, $101 and $115, according to Fox 10.

Police served a search warrant to Harwood’s home on Aug. 13, and the woman allegedly told police that she masturbated via Snapchat livestreams and was paid by a man she had met online.

Harwood reportedly was paid between $500 and $600 by the man throughout the last few months for the videos of her molesting children, which she allegedly told police she did because she “needed the money.”

Harwood faces charges of sexual exploitation of a minor and molestation of a child.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/15/arizona-mom-accused-recording-herself-molesting-children-selling-videos-online.html?intcmp=ob_article_sidebar_video&intcmp=obinsite

so she only did it for the money. uh ok.

Laura Lynn Cross, 36,

MISS 'HAS BABY WITH BOY'Female teacher, 36, ‘has her pupil’s BABY after grooming the 14-year-old for sick three-year affair’
Teen's dad says English teacher Laura Lynn Cross partly adopted his son to mentor him in Ohio, USA
A former Ohio high school teacher was impregnated by a teenage boy during a three-year sexual affair -- despite the teen's father raising concerns about the relationship to school officials, authorities said.
Laura Lynn Cross, 36, was indicted last week on three counts of sexual battery from Aug. 1, 2013 through Sept. 6, 2016.

The teen's father, who did not identify himself, told News5 Cleveland he first raised concerns to Buchtel High School officials and Tallmadge Police in 2012 when his son was a freshman, but no charges were filed at the time.

"It was a straight failure from the system," the teen's father told News5. "From the school and definitely from the police."
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/14/ohio-teacher-36-was-impregnated-by-teen-boy-student-during-3-year-sexual-affair-cops-say.html

so Laura Lynn Cross, 36, has a baby with a 14 year old after being with him since he was 11. wow.

it seems the boy was black.

Laura sees 11 year old black boy and says wow  

um, where i have i heard this before?

oh i yeah i remember

21 year old karate instructor Stephannie Figueroa

so Laura Lynn Cross, 36 and Stephannie Figueroa 21 are 2 boy crazy women.

and by boys the 11 year old boys.

Back to top Go down

Rachel Marie Gillespie, a 26

Post by redpill on Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:57 pm

Rachel Marie Gillespie, a 26

A high school English teacher in Louisiana has been arrested for allegedly engaging in an improper relationship with a student.

Rachel Marie Gillespie, a 26-year-old teacher at Jennings High School, was busted Thursday on charges of indecent behavior with a juvenile.

Deputies began investigating the case last week after receiving a complaint from the Jefferson Davis Parish School Board about an alleged relationship between Gillespie and a student.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/teacher-arrested-inappropriate-relationship-student-article-1.3461173

she was going to marry a guy named eric

Erin Sayar

disgraced Brooklyn high school teacher who admitted to having sex with one of her students in 2011 was ordered to cough up $750,000 to the victim.

It’s been four years since Erin Sayar pleaded guilty for providing marijuana to and having sex with Kevin Eng eight times in her car and classroom.

Eng was a 16-year-old student at the sex-scandal-filled James Madison High School in Midwood that earned the name “Horndog High” in 2009 after two other female teachers were caught by a janitor in an alcohol-infused tryst with a student of legal age.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/ex-brooklyn-teacher-pay-750g-student-sex-article-1.3436306

Back to top Go down

Jessie Lorene Goline, 25,

Post by redpill on Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:38 am

Jessie Lorene Goline, 25,
A former high school teacher in Arkansas accused of sleeping with four different students — two of them in the same night — stood before a judge Wednesday. Sept 20, 2017

Teacher, 25, ‘sent teen pupils sexy selfies and slept with four different lads… including taking two home on the SAME NIGHT’

Jessie Lorene Goline, from Arkansas, was arrested yesterday after a parent accused her of having "inappropriate relationships" with several teenage boys.
Jessie Lorene Goline, 25, from Arkansas, was arrested yesterday after a parent accused her of having "inappropriate relationships" with several teenage boys.
hree of the students in the case are from Marked Tree School District, the other from East Poinsett County School District, ArkansasOnline reported.

According to the newspaper, Goline contacted the students via text message, which, according to court documents, “became more and more sexual in nature”.

When police quizzed the students, one of them said she Goline texted him and asked him to go to her apartment, where they later had sexual intercourse.

Another student said Goline picked him up in the town of Marked Tree, then drove him to her apartment in Jonesboro, where they had sex twice.

That student then told authorities of another student who also visited Goline’s apartment that same night.

A third  schoolboy told Arkansas State Police that Goline sent him sexually explicit texts, including a photo of herself in her underwear.

She allegedly took two of the alleged victims to her apartment for sex on the same day

The student claims Goline told him “how good he looked in class” and “texted him that she would like to have sex with him but he was too young”.

She allegedly told cops she did have sexual relations with four students, but believed one of them was 18, when he was “way younger than what he had told her”.

The newspaper said court documents stated Goline went to Principal Matt Wright’s office crying, while he was in the midst of reporting the situation to the Arkansas Crimes Against Children hotline.

When Wright asked if she had any inappropriate contact with students, Goline allegedly said: "I’m not going to lose my husband.”

But it is claims she went on to add: "We had sex.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4513675/teacher-25-sent-teen-pupils-sexy-selfies-and-slept-with-four-different-lads-including-taking-two-home-on-the-same-night/

i'm looking at this photo of this pedo

im thinking wow she's pretty.
very attractive pretty young women can be pedo's. who knew?

Back to top Go down

Re: women pedophiles in the news on my news feed

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum