The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Cruel Lower Plenty victim "Jill" and Jonbenet Ramsey Ransom note forensic text comparison

Go down

Mr. Cruel Lower Plenty victim "Jill" and Jonbenet Ramsey Ransom note forensic text comparison Empty Mr. Cruel Lower Plenty victim "Jill" and Jonbenet Ramsey Ransom note forensic text comparison

Post by redpill Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:42 pm

Suspect

Like a Star @ heaven  first I want to give a shoutout to sherlockholmes76, the legendary Jedi master who trained me.  Like a Star @ heaven

apparently crimeshots is down so i'll have to start over here on my blog.

earlier I did a victimology, MO and signature analysis between Mr. Cruel Lower Plenty victim "Jill" and  Jonbenet Ramsey

https://jbrwdi.forumotion.com/t868-mr-cruel-lower-plenty-victim-jill-and-jonbenet-ramsey-case-linkage-analysis

here I plan to outline a forensic text analysis between Mr. Cruel Lower Plenty victim "Jill" and Jonbenet Ramsey Ransom note comparison.

this is the famous ransom note

Mr. Ramsey,

Listen carefully! We are a group of individuals that represent a small foreign faction. We do respect your bussiness [sic] but not the country that it serves. At this time we have your daughter in our posession [sic]. She is safe and unharmed and if you want her to see 1997, you must follow our instructions to the letter.

You will withdraw $118,000.00 from your account. $100,000 will be in $100 bills and the remaining $18,000 in $20 bills. Make sure that you bring an adequate size attache to the bank. When you get home you will put the money in a brown paper bag. I will call you between 8 and 10 am tomorrow to instruct you on delivery. The delivery will be exhausting so I advise you to be rested. If we monitor you getting the money early, we might call you early to arrange an earlier delivery of the money and hence a [sic] earlier delivery pick-up of your daughter.

Any deviation of my instructions will result in the immediate execution of your daughter. You will also be denied her remains for proper burial. The two gentlemen watching over your daughter do not particularly like you so I advise you not to provoke them. Speaking to anyone about your situation, such as Police, F.B.I., etc., will result in your daughter being beheaded. If we catch you talking to a stray dog, she dies. If you alert bank authorities, she dies. If the money is in any way marked or tampered with, she dies. You will be scanned for electronic devices and if any are found, she dies. You can try to deceive us but be warned that we are familiar with law enforcement countermeasures and tactics. You stand a 99% chance of killing your daughter if you try to out smart [sic] us. Follow our instructions and you stand a 100% chance of getting her back.

You and your family are under constant scrutiny as well as the authorities. Don't try to grow a brain John. You are not the only fat cat around so don't think that killing will be difficult. Don't underestimate us John. Use that good southern common sense of yours. It is up to you now John!

Victory!

S.B.T.C

for the Mr Cruel theory to be a valid theory 1- his DNA must be distal stain 9 found on Jonbenet's longjohns and 2- Mr Cruel wrote the ransom note alone.

is there a basis for identifying Mr Cruel as the author of this text? Unfortunately we only have 1 written communication of MR Cruel for comparison, "Payback Asian drug dealer, more and more to come" so a forensic text analysis is to compare Mr Cruel's oral statements to his victims, and his motives and behaviors, to the text in Jonbenet ransom note.

here is a list of his statements to "Jill"

CIRCUMSTANCES OF THE ATTACK ON THE 11-YEAR-OLD GIRL

Mr Cruel removed a window pane in the lounge room of a Lower Plenty home about 4am on August 22, 1987, to gain entry.

The 11-year-old girl, who we will call Jill (not her real name), was asleep in her bedroom. Her eight-year-old brother was asleep in another bedroom and her parents were asleep in their bedroom.

Mr Cruel was wearing a balaclava, was armed with a handgun, kitchen knife, handcuffs and nylon cord and was carrying a small bag.

He went to the main bedroom first, forced the parents onto their stomachs and handcuffed their hands and ankles.

Mr Cruel then went to the children’s rooms, woke them up and took them to the parents’ bedroom.

He told them he was going to rob them.

The parents were uncuffed and then restrained around the hands and ankles with nylon cord, which Mr Cruel expertly tied using knots commonly used by sailors and those familiar with using rope to secure loads.

Jill’s brother was tied to the bed and Jill’s hands were tied with the cord.

All the victims were then gagged with electrical tape and the children were blindfolded with surgical tape.

Mr Cruel asked Jill her name, was told it, but later wrongly and repeatedly referred to her as Kate (not her real name).

He also asked the father’s clothes size, saying he was about the same size.

He demanded cash and a first aid kit and said he needed some clothes, a shower, some food and wanted to shave.

Mr Cruel then removed various items from the wardrobe and forced both parents inside it and put a bed blanket over them.

He used the bedroom phone, but did not make a connection.

Mr Cruel then went to other rooms in the house before returning to the main bedroom.

He then made another call, this time connecting, and made threats into the phone. The word “bozo” was used.

Mr Cruel then shut the wardrobe door and locked it.

He left the room and returned soon after with a radio and turned it to 3KZ loudly to drown out the sounds of him assaulting Jill in the bathroom.

He made Jill clean her teeth and bathe.

Mr Cruel led Jill into the kitchen, where he ate some cold lamb, biscuits, milk and orange juice.

With his hunger satisfied, Mr Cruel then led Jill to the lounge room, where he assaulted her again before dumping her in a lounge chair.

He left the room for about 10 minutes, during which he checked on the welfare of the parents and Jill’s brother.

Mr Cruel returned to the lounge and led the terrified Jill to a seat in the spare room. He left her there for a short time before returning and tying her ankles together with nylon cord.

He told Jill he was leaving and that she should count to 100 before freeing herself and her family.

Jill later told police she heard the front door close and she then released herself and then freed her parents and brother.

It is possible Mr Cruel chose Jill as his victim after seeing her photograph in a local newspaper which carried an article about her and her family.

Jill was attacked just a few days after the article was published.

THINGS MR CRUEL SAID DURING THE LOWER PLENTY ATTACK

To Jill’s parents: “Be quiet and don’t move or I’ll hurt someone.”

And: “Get into the wardrobe and sit down. Get into the closet and kneel down.”

And: “All I want is money, food and clothes. How much money is in the house?”

To Jill: “What’s your name? How old are you?”

And: “Clean your teeth.”

And: “I’m going out now so count to 100 slowly then you can free your parents.”

A COMPOSITE DESCRIPTION OF MR CRUEL FROM INFORMATION PROVIDED BY JILL AND HER FAMILY

Australian. 178cm to 183cm tall, of slim to medium build with brown, greyish/white hair with white spots in it. He possibly had dandruff and his hair was protruding from beneath his balaclava.

Greyish/white bushy eyebrows.

Aged in his mid 20s.

Had a gruff voice, deepish/nervous/uneducated.

Suffered from bad breath (musty smell).

Was unshaven, with a couple of days growth.

Oval face, soft hands, possibly right handed.

Wearing blue denim jeans, good condition, close fitting, a brown tweed sports jacket, possibly rust coloured, a blue nylon waterproofed zip up jacket, blue runners with white flashes down the side, white soles in good condition and white cotton socks.

His balaclava was navy blue with an open face and some type of material covering the eye area.

His gloves were light in colour, possibly yellow and were of the dishwashing or surgical type.

ITEMS TAKEN BY MR CRUEL DURING THE ATTACK ON JILL

A tartan shirt, men’s size in red, black and yellow. $250 cash.

A gold engagement ring of 18 carat yellow gold with a single white diamond. The diamond was on a gold mounting with four claws and had the number 4132 stamped inside and was worth $2500 in 1987.

A gent’s dark blue cotton parka with a fake black fur collar. It was slightly padded with a distinctive zip in the left arm. The parka was made in Ecuador and was branded Ecuadorean Shirt Company.

A pair of men’s trousers, 82cm-85cm, possibly Roger David brand. Light blue/grey with a small check and of straight leg design.

A Gillette safety razor in a blue plastic box with a clear lid.

A dark brown vinyl bag.

WEAPONS AND EQUIPMENT USED DURING THE ATTACK ON JILL

Small black handgun, pistol type.

Knife, kitchen, black handle, silver blade about 20cm long.

At least four sets of handcuffs.

Nylon coated cord, white and red/white.

Electrical tape, adhesive, roll of red, roll of green and roll of blue.

Elastoplast.

Material bag, dark bluish/grey or light grey colour, similar to school library bag.

source

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/victoria-police-and-fbi-dossier-on-shocking-mr-cruel-child-attacks/news-story/4aa009a7026f137965adf7ac43b0cedc

let's start with the ransom note

the ransom note addresses John Ramsey as John and Mr. Ramsey but never addresses Jonbenet by name. instead it is addressed as

At this time we have your daughter in our posession
earlier delivery pick-up of your daughter.
You stand a 99% chance of killing your daughter

When Mr. Cruel attacked "Jill" he

To Jill: “What’s your name? How old are you?”

this is what happened next

Mr Cruel asked Jill her name, was told it, but later wrongly and repeatedly referred to her as Kate (not her real name).

So we have simlilar intentions here. Mr. Cruel knew Jill's real name but never referred to her by her real name but by the wrong name Kate. Jonbenet was never referred to by her name but by her designation your daughter.

So in both cases the offender uses a designation rather than real name

When addressing Jill's parents Mr Cruel makese these statements

To Jill’s parents: “Be quiet and don’t move or I’ll hurt someone.”

the ransom note addresses Jonbenet's parent John Ramsey.

At this time we have your daughter in our posession [sic]. She is safe and unharmed and if you want her to see 1997, you must follow our instructions to the letter.

and

Any deviation of my instructions will result in the immediate execution of your daughter. You will also be denied her remains for proper burial.

and

Follow our instructions and you stand a 100% chance of getting her back.

You and your family are under constant scrutiny as well as the authorities. Don't try to grow a brain John. You are not the only fat cat around so don't think that killing will be difficult. Don't underestimate us John.

in both instances the offender provides instructions with the threat to hurt

the ransom note has been critique as offering too much instructions

You will withdraw $118,000.00 from your account. $100,000 will be in $100 bills and the remaining $18,000 in $20 bills. Make sure that you bring an adequate size attache to the bank. When you get home you will put the money in a brown paper bag. I will call you between 8 and 10 am tomorrow to instruct you on delivery. The delivery will be exhausting so I advise you to be rested. If we monitor you getting the money early, we might call you early to arrange an earlier delivery of the money and hence a [sic] earlier delivery pick-up of your daughter.

why would a real kidnapper care about all these instructions.

well Mr Cruel is a real kidnapper and he does give plenty of instructions

And: “Get into the wardrobe and sit down. Get into the closet and kneel down.”

And: “Clean your teeth.”

one specific aspect of the ransom note that calls to attention is the details about making sure the size fits

You will withdraw $118,000.00 from your account. $100,000 will be in $100 bills and the remaining $18,000 in $20 bills. Make sure that you bring an adequate size attache to the bank. When you get home you will put the money in a brown paper bag.

why should a real kidnapper care about making sure "bring an adequate size attache to the bank"

But Mr Cruel does care about making sure size fits. He is very detail oriented

He also asked the father’s clothes size, saying he was about the same size.

TEMS TAKEN BY MR CRUEL DURING THE ATTACK ON JILL

A gold engagement ring of 18 carat yellow gold with a single white diamond. The diamond was on a gold mounting with four claws and had the number 4132 stamped inside and was worth $2500 in 1987.

A gent’s dark blue cotton parka with a fake black fur collar. It was slightly padded with a distinctive zip in the left arm. The parka was made in Ecuador and was branded Ecuadorean Shirt Company.

A pair of men’s trousers, 82cm-85cm, possibly Roger David brand. Light blue/grey with a small check and of straight leg design.

A Gillette safety razor in a blue plastic box with a clear lid.

Mr Cruel is detail oriented, and details such as size and making sure they fit is a part of his signature behavior, which we also see in the ransom note.

Mr Cruel states his demand

And: “All I want is money, food and clothes. How much money is in the house?”

RN says

You will withdraw $118,000.00 from your account. $100,000 will be in $100 bills and the remaining $18,000 in $20 bills. Make sure that you bring an adequate size attache to the bank. When you get home you will put the money in a brown paper bag. I will call you between 8 and 10 am tomorrow to instruct you on delivery. The delivery will be exhausting so I advise you to be rested.

while $118k may not sound like a lot of money for Mr Cruel

ITEMS TAKEN BY MR CRUEL DURING THE ATTACK ON JILL

$250 cash is enough, the more important reason for his being in Jill's house is sexual molesting Jill. Jonbenet was also molested as evidence by bleeding from her vagina.

The ransom note says

You and your family are under constant scrutiny as well as the authorities.

which is the directions Mr Cruel provided Jill

worth noting he did make sure the parents are OK.

Mr Cruel returned to the lounge and led the terrified Jill to a seat in the spare room. He left her there for a short time before returning and tying her ankles together with nylon cord.

He told Jill he was leaving and that she should count to 100 before freeing herself and her family.

Jill later told police she heard the front door close and she then released herself and then freed her parents and brother.

The ransom note repeats the threat

You can try to deceive us but be warned that we are familiar with law enforcement countermeasures and tactics. You stand a 99% chance of killing your daughter if you try to out smart [sic] us. Follow our instructions and you stand a 100% chance of getting her back.

and says

. The two gentlemen watching over your daughter do not particularly like you so I advise you not to provoke them

Mr Cruel did make sure Jill's parents and brother are ok and was watching over them

He left the room for about 10 minutes, during which he checked on the welfare of the parents and Jill’s brother.

worth mentioning

It is possible Mr Cruel chose Jill as his victim after seeing her photograph in a local newspaper which carried an article about her and her family.

Jill was attacked just a few days after the article was published.

Jonbenet participated in beauty pageants

the ransom note is famous for misspelling business and possession and getting bring/take incorrect.

Mr Cruel attempts to come across to his victims as

Had a gruff voice, deepish/nervous/uneducated.

so either Mr Cruel does not know how to correctly spell business and possession and gets bring/take wrong, or he does it on purpose to mislead as to his true education level

Mr Cruel's statements during his attack on Jill match up well with the Jonbenet Ramson Note therefore there is a possible basis for stating Mr Cruel is the author of the Jonbenet ransom note.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down