The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i wonder if an east asian "oriental" version of a medieval renaissance fair would sell

Go down

i wonder if an east asian "oriental" version of a medieval renaissance fair would sell Empty i wonder if an east asian "oriental" version of a medieval renaissance fair would sell

Post by redpill Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:18 pm

Suspect

where i live and throughout the usa during the summer are medieval renaissance fair

i wonder if an east asian "oriental" version of a medieval renaissance fair would sell Minnesota-Renaissance-Festival

staff wear period clothing -
i wonder if an east asian "oriental" version of a medieval renaissance fair would sell Dc-renaissance-faire

which on a hot july must be unpleasant

typically you pay $$ for tickets to get in. there's food.

some offer spectacles like jousting
i wonder if an east asian "oriental" version of a medieval renaissance fair would sell Jousting

and knights fighting
i wonder if an east asian "oriental" version of a medieval renaissance fair would sell Jpeg

i wonder if an east asian "oriental" version of a medieval renaissance fair would sell OU-Medieval-Fair-2010-renaissance-festivals-13123868-2560-1920

i've wondered whether there is a market and demand of an oriental version of this - note oriental is not pc

where instead of knights we have
i wonder if an east asian "oriental" version of a medieval renaissance fair would sell Lee-byung-hun-storm-shadow-g-i-joe-retaliation

i wonder if an east asian "oriental" version of a medieval renaissance fair would sell Shaolin-monks-800x600
i wonder if an east asian "oriental" version of a medieval renaissance fair would sell 6582484ce0fd0819a77747e303007ade

i wonder if an east asian "oriental" version of a medieval renaissance fair would sell One-shot-one-life-documentary-explores-the-world-of-japanese-archery-0

dresses would look like this

i wonder if an east asian "oriental" version of a medieval renaissance fair would sell F93c49b711e08667980c884f991bee71
i wonder if an east asian "oriental" version of a medieval renaissance fair would sell 1e9fc389ea1756114ece654dd5fecccf
i wonder if an east asian "oriental" version of a medieval renaissance fair would sell Ancient-Costume-Chinese-Traditional-Clothing-Traditional-Costume-High-ranked-Imperial-Concubine-Costume-Fairy-Costume-Women-527
i wonder if an east asian "oriental" version of a medieval renaissance fair would sell 61AMBq6LHrL._UX385_
i wonder if an east asian "oriental" version of a medieval renaissance fair would sell Hanfu-Women-Chinese-Dress-China-Costume-Clothing-Embroidery-Garment-Modified-Traditional-Hanfu

food like this
i wonder if an east asian "oriental" version of a medieval renaissance fair would sell Sushi1
i wonder if an east asian "oriental" version of a medieval renaissance fair would sell Homestyle-chicken-chow-mein

some  demos on this

i wonder if an east asian "oriental" version of a medieval renaissance fair would sell Shaolin-meditation
i wonder if an east asian "oriental" version of a medieval renaissance fair would sell Tai-chi

demos on  how to paint like this

i wonder if an east asian "oriental" version of a medieval renaissance fair would sell 1065008

plays along the lines of a young ninja warrior whose father was killed by evil shaolin monks wanting revenge
or a play long the the lines of

i wonder if an east asian "oriental" version of a medieval renaissance fair would sell Ce0edd2c_Disney_Cartoon_Mulan_Wallpaper.xxxlarge

for some there's this
i wonder if an east asian "oriental" version of a medieval renaissance fair would sell Chinese_opera_lion_dance

you can buy
i wonder if an east asian "oriental" version of a medieval renaissance fair would sell 61bNZJtyEsL._SX450_

for me the fun would be watching this
i wonder if an east asian "oriental" version of a medieval renaissance fair would sell Bruce_05

and

i wonder if an east asian "oriental" version of a medieval renaissance fair would sell A-demonstration-of-the-korean-martial-art-of-kuk-sool-won-newmarket-C4FT51
i wonder if an east asian "oriental" version of a medieval renaissance fair would sell F02a848c67fa4419b171cfd78792a719

is there interest in this and is there a way to get "Asians" to perform to do this.
can this make money?

there has to be a large demand of customers willing to shell out $$$
it would cost a lot of money to get costumes, martial artists, dancers etc. to provide spectacles

i suppose some politically correct might protest if there aren't enough Asians doing this.

Suspect

Back to top Go down