Final Destination: Lane Graves, Dr. Nikki Shoemake, Foreman, Julianna Snow, Marissa Frederick,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Destination: Lane Graves, Dr. Nikki Shoemake, Foreman, Julianna Snow, Marissa Frederick,

Post by redpill on Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:46 pm

has been very busy

the purpose of this pseudo-listverse list is to list how people die so i can avoid it, hopefully, or at least be wise to it if it happens.

hopefully listverse lists ways people die and how to avoid them so i can read their work

in addition to all the shooting deaths that have happened

2 year old  Lane Graves was killed by an alligator in Disney of all places

lesson, death comes in many forms including alligators

40 year old Dr. Nikki Shoemake - died June 2, 2016 AND newborn daughter
from pulmonary blood clot that happened during labor
http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/local/2016/06/08/starkville-surgeons-newborn-daughter-dies/85630800/ wrote:
The newborn daughter of a beloved Starkville physician died Wednesday, one week after her mother died during childbirth.

Aubrey Caroline Patterson had been transported to Batson Children's Hospital in Jackson shortly after her mother, Dr. Nikki Shoemake-Patterson, 40, died on June 1 at the OCH Regional Medical Center in Starkville.

Aubrey's name appeared in Patterson's obituary online later Wednesday night.

death shows no mercy nor regard for age
http://kdvr.com/2016/05/08/2-children-drown-in-pinewood-springs-near-lyons/ wrote:
Daniel Foreman, 7, and 10-year-old Paul Foreman Two brothers drown after falling into river near Lyons

LARIMER COUNTY, Colo. -- Officials have identified the two young brothers who drowned Sunday in Pinewood Springs near Lyons.

Daniel Foreman, 7, and 10-year-old Paul Foreman, both of Lyons, died of accidental drowning, the Larimer County Coroner's Office said.

Emergency crews responded at 12:20 p.m. near Kiowa and Wichita roads, close to the Larimer-Boulder County line to a call that two small children had fallen into the Little Thompson River.

Larimer Count Sheriff's Office spokesman Bobby Moll said the boys were discovered in the water by first responders, who tried performing CPR, but it was too late.

“Our hearts and prayers goes out to the families of these children,” Moll said, choking on his words.

6 year old  Swannie Her also drowned

http://fox6now.com/2016/06/14/update-six-year-old-girl-dies-after-being-pulled-from-regner-park-pond/ wrote:
e six-year-old girl who nearly drowned in a pond at Regner Park on Saturday, June 11th has died.

According to the West Bend Police Department, Swannie Her was celebrating a family member’s birthday on Saturday, when a swimmer found her unresponsive in the water.

swimming is dangerous, lots of drowning. and brain eating ameoba. and alligators and crocodiles.
i'm amazed i survived past childhood.
sometimes i wonder if there is a higher power Suspect  Suspect

age is no safety from drowning, recently
52 year old Wendy Augustine drowned

Woman accidentally drowned at Lake Cumberland, coroner says
Wendy Augustine found dead Sunday at Lake Cumberland
UPDATED 5:44 PM EDT May 09, 2016

COLUMBIA, Ky. —A tragic Mother's Day was spent at Lake Cumberland.

hmm maybe stay away from water this summer? Suspect

Marissa Frederick, a 16-year-old girl from Morrow,
Lawrence Budd wrote:
Marissa Frederick, a 16-year-old girl from Morrow, died this morning after a crash earlier this week, according to a release issued by the Hamilton Twp. Police Department.

Police were called to McIntire Road and Morrow-Cozaddale Road in Hamilton Twp. after a traffic crash Monday about 1:30 p.m.

Police said Frederick was travelling westbound on McIntire in her the 2013 Honda Civic at a high rate of speed when she lost control of her vehicle.

The vehicle reportedly went airborne and travelled off the roadway, striking several trees before coming to a stop. Frederick and a 16-year old passenger were trapped inside the vehicle and had to be mechanically extricated from the wreckage.

Frederick was transported to Miami Valley Hospital by Care Flight helicopter. She was pronounced dead earlier this morning.

just 16 and now dead. lesson, don't drive too fast. you may lose control and your car can fly. literally.
if she had 3 more girls for a total of 4 girls, i bet death would have claimed them all.  What a Face  What a Face

5-year-old Julianna Snow dies of a rare spinal muscular atrophy  disease

death can happen anywhere at any time at any age by anyone to another, even in CVS pharmacy

Woman beaten to death in random attack at CVS in Temecula, California, police say
WLS-TV‎ - 1 hour ago
Brian Saylor was arrested in the beating death of Tammy Serrano at a CVS in Temecula.
Woman, 54, dies after beating in Temecula CVS
KABC-TV‎ - 11 hours ago
Man arrested for attempted murder at Temecula CVS Pharmacy
Valley News‎ - 2 days ago

54  Tammy Serrano hit on the head by a glass bottole by Brian Saylor while waiting in line at CVS pharmacy.
http://abc7chicago.com/news/woman-beaten-to-death-in-random-attack-at-cvs-police-say/1388378/ wrote:
TEMECULA, Calif. --
A 54-year-old woman has died after being severely beaten by a man inside a Temecula CVS, officials said.

Police say Brian Eldon Saylor, 31, attacked the woman Monday around 5 p.m. inside the CVS pharmacy at 31771 Rancho California Road in Temecula.

The victim, Tammy Serrano of Temecula, was brought to Inland Valley Medical Center in Wildomar and died there Tuesday night, officials said.

Saylor was immediately detained by store staff after the attack, police say. He was initially booked on attempted murder and is being held in lieu of $1 million bail. The Riverside District Attorney's Office is expected to file formal charges by Thursday morning.

There is no known motive for the attack, and Saylor - who is listed in booking records as 6 feet 2 inches, weighing 240 pounds - does not have prior convictions in Riverside County.

lesson you are not safe from killers even inside pharmacy at 5pm in the afternoon with customers and staff present.  Suspect

Jo Cox 41 was murdered

http://abc7chicago.com/news/british-politician-killed-in-broad-daylight-attack/1388315/ wrote:
British Politician Killed in Broad Daylight Attack

A British member of Parliament was killed in a broad daylight shooting and stabbing after a town hall meeting at a library in West Yorkshire, England.

"Jo Cox, MP for Batley and Spenborough, was attacked and fatally wounded on Market Street," temporary Chief Constable Dee Collins told a news conference.

A 52-year-old man was arrested, and police confirm that they are not looking for any other suspects in the horrific attack, around 1 p.m. local time. The suspect's motives remain unknown.

Nearby, a 77-year-old man was attacked, suffering non-life-threatening injuries.

Crime Commissioner for West Yorkshire, Mark Burns-Williamson, told reporters that this was a localized incident, albeit with "much wider impact."

Quebec woman dies after kissing boyfriend who ate peanut butter
New York Daily News‎ - 3 days ago
Myriam Ducré-Lemay died from an allergic reaction to peanuts after kissing her boyfriend ...

Myriam Ducré-Lemay 20 had extreme life threatening allergies to peanuts

Myriam Ducré-Lemay 20, is an honorary member of Redpill's forever21 club.

before this, i would have never imagine a young woman with peanut allergies could die simply from kissing her boyfriend who had a peanut butter sandwich
i don't have any allergies i know Embarassed

i wonder if her family can "sue".

another example of extreme allergies

11 year old  Paige Warner

A Roseville family is grieving this holiday season after their 11-year-old daughter died during a Thanksgiving family trip to Hawaii.  Paige Warner had an unknown mysterious allergic reaction that put her in a coma.

Paige has had many allergic reactions in the past, but her mother Karin Carpenter was unable to get this one under control.

The young child had food allergies and was sensitive to things in the environment.  Each could have been a contributing factor to the deathly allergic reaction.

Her family is not clear on what caused Paige’s reaction but has heard from doctors that factors ranging from volcanic ash to the temperature of the pool could have contributed.  It is inconclusive so far.

Paige went swimming with her younger sister Violet and a friend.  During their swim, Paige suffered a severe allergic reaction that caused her lungs to close up.  Her breathing became so bad that their host was forced to call 911.

Paige loved to draw, and her parents say she lives on through her artwork. While her family grieves, her sister Violet is also making sure that they live. Violet has said that Christmas decorations will go up this year, because her sister would want it that way.

this 11 year old

just 11 when

now i'm wondering if i have allergies What a Face

13-year-old  Natalie Giorgi

Friday was the last day of vacation for Natalie Giorgi. The 13-year-old took a bite of a dessert at the summer camp where her family was staying, but spit it out because something didn't seem right.
Later that evening, she was pronounced dead.
Natalie died of a severe allergic reaction to peanut butter, CNN affiliate KXTV reported. Her sudden death in California is especially alarming for the food allergy community because, according to a family friend's account to KXTV, Natalie received three epinephrine injections. Epinephrine is the only treatment known to prevent a serious allergic reaction from turning deadly.

just 13 years when

13-year-old Natalie Giorgi joins redpill's freckled face ginger club. as yoda would say, there is another.

Maisie Durant, 21
a fatal nut allergy

Maisie Durant, 21, had controlled her nut allergy with over-the-counter pills
   Ate a cereal bar after going to the gym but collapsed when she got home
   She didn't realise the bar contained nuts - to which she was allergic
   Suffered from a condition where exercise makes allergies severely worse
   Was rushed to hospital but died a few hours later as her father watched
   He is calling for all people with allergies to be educated about exercise

By Mario Ledwith and Madlen Davies For The Daily Mail

Published: 06:28 EST, 20 February 2015 |

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2961405/Recruitment-consultant-died-eating-cereal-bar-gym-EXERCISE-triggered-severe-allergic-reaction-nuts.html#ixzz4BlvOjJNm
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Maisie Durant, 21 joins redpill's forever21 club
lesson - if you have life-threatening nut allergies, avoid cereal bars.

i hope i can use this knowledge to avoid

hopefully listverse will talk about 10 ways people die and ways to avoid that death. until then i have to do the work myself What a Face

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum