The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i also wonder if Jill, Sharon Wills, NIcola Lynas and the sisters of Karmein Chan read my posts

Go down

i also wonder if Jill, Sharon Wills, NIcola Lynas and the sisters of Karmein Chan read my posts Empty i also wonder if Jill, Sharon Wills, NIcola Lynas and the sisters of Karmein Chan read my posts

Post by redpill Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:41 pm

What a Face

i also wonder if Jill, Sharon Wills, NIcola Lynas and the sisters of Karmein Chan read my posts 1292360958270

i wonder if Jill, Sharon Wills, NIcola Lynas and the sisters of Karmein Chan  ever use google or any search engine to find info on either mr cruel or themselves, whether they come across my posts.

my theory is that the same person who abducted them - or sister in case of karmein chan- was also present for Jonbenet ramsey murder.

i wonder what they think of that thesis. i wonder what they think and feel.

more than that, i'm providing news-report media reports of mr cruel's crime, which of course involves them personally, and comparing it with jonbenet ramsey crime scene.

i wonder if they know about my posts and if so how they feel.

how does it feel that i am posting news media photos of them alongside jonbenet

i also wonder if Jill, Sharon Wills, NIcola Lynas and the sisters of Karmein Chan read my posts 178750-sharon-wills-as-a-childi also wonder if Jill, Sharon Wills, NIcola Lynas and the sisters of Karmein Chan read my posts 5b704ff757b143e977be63ac5aba3e81

pictures of Jonbenet
i also wonder if Jill, Sharon Wills, NIcola Lynas and the sisters of Karmein Chan read my posts Latest?cb=20120108101259i also wonder if Jill, Sharon Wills, NIcola Lynas and the sisters of Karmein Chan read my posts Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGbpxykYg1F-QCWas7ZBKaB7wyrVdLLxU-EBddO4DVdvIpi_gmi also wonder if Jill, Sharon Wills, NIcola Lynas and the sisters of Karmein Chan read my posts Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaikSPceZDztgFmour5DRBhXDX4DmPuzkr2QahiRWYND743YPbi also wonder if Jill, Sharon Wills, NIcola Lynas and the sisters of Karmein Chan read my posts Jonbenet-ramsey-murderer-1

i do this to argue jonbenet fits mr cruel's victim profile.

i wonder if they know of my theory, this blog, my posts

they or their family members. if still alive they would be 30 something adult women.

What a Face  What a Face  What a Face  What a Face

Back to top Go down