The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

white female deaths 1

2 posters

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Empty Abigail Hise 6, Olivia Tavares, 12 Lexi Minish 10

Post by redpill Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:33 am

Abigail Hise 6

Abigail Hise 6 was shot dead by her mother who feared her daughter would be abducted by aliens Saturday night February 4, 2017. She was born October 20, 2010 in Fishersville, Virginia.

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Abigai10white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Abigai11

shot dead by her mother

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Darla-10

mystic just 6 years of life when her mother afraid of aliens of the UFO variety shot her dead.
i'm a fan of UFO stories to. Close encounters I love you
still some aliens might be evil or evil intent.

Olivia Tavares, 12 and  Lexi Minish 10  died  Friday, July 28, 2017 due to car accident in Montana

Olivia Tavares, 12

Olivia Tavares, 2004 - 2017 age 12

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Olivia10white female deaths 1 - Page 11 06daf910
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 22718510
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 22718511

obit

Olivia was a member of the LDS faith and loved going to Young Women's activities

Lexi Ann Minish 10

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 22659210
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 22718512
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 15014711
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Ar-17013

A 12-year-old Rexburg girl was killed along with two members of her extended family in a car crash near Deer Lodge, Montana on Friday.

The girl perished alongside her 10-year-old cousin and grandmother, Cynthia Tavares Boone, a northern Idaho resident. Two of the 12-year-old’s cousins, also from Rexburg, were injured in the wreck.

Police reports show Boone was traveling with four of her grandchildren around 12:30 p.m. in a Chevy Tahoe on Interstate 90 near mile marker 191.
The Montana Highway Patrol says she ended up in the median for an unknown reason and over-corrected. The SUV rolled and came to a rest on its wheels off of the right shoulder of the interstate.

One person was ejected from the vehicle and another was partially ejected.

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2017/07/rexburg-girl-cousin-grandmother-killed-2-injured-in-montana-crash/

So on Friday, July 28, 2017 2 white flowers and grandmother perished, the 2 white flowers through no fault of their own.  they were in a car when the driver made an error. just 12 and 10 years and poof, it's over.

i happen to think montana is an awesome place to live,  beautiful nature.

any minute can be your last on this planet.

any errors in driving can result in instant death, and if you are a passenger your life is in the driver's hand, unless he  or she gets hit by another car. outch. just 1 mistake while driving, you can get seriously injured or death

i look at these pictures and read these stories with a lot of mixed emotions. on the one hand, i think kids these days growing up with iphones ps4's and social media facebook wikipedia have it so much better than when i was a kid.
there's no comparison between a ps4 and an atari 2600. i didn't even grow up with email, but i did grow up with oregon trail on a 64k apple 2e.

then again, they died. there really is no guarantee. , Olivia Tavares, 12 was even a devote Mormon-LDS.
i was an evangelical myself.  my church taught mormons catholics and jehovah witnesses swedenborg new church, muslims, among others are not christian.

but being an evangelical christian is no guarantee against suffering from pain disease injury and death

Olivia and Lexi 2 delicate white flowers who only got 10 and 12 years. What a Face it all ended in an instant on a highway in beautiful Montana on  Friday, July 28, 2017.

so if i drive on a highway, in montana or elsewhere, will i die in a crash? No

Last edited by redpill on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:54 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Empty Michelle Chalk 15

Post by redpill Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:20 pm

Michelle Chalk 15
Ft. Thomas, Ohio
Jun 16, 2002 - Aug 1, 2017 (Age 15)

Michelle Chalk 15 died from a hammock secured to a tree falling on her Tuesday August 1, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 42f37910
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 14774_10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Hammoc10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Michel11
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Wcpo_m10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Michel10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 14541210
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Dsc_8410
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 20375610
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 20596910
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 20596911
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Michel11white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Michel10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Blue2b10

what happened

- A 15-year-old girl is dead after a tree fell onto her in Fort Thomas on Tuesday. Police have identified her as Michelle Chalk.
Emergency crews were called to a home on Pebble Creek at about 6:30 p.m. Tuesday evening. It appears Chalk and another teen sat in a hammock tied to a couple of trees. One of the trees fell onto chalk killing her instantly. The other teen wasn't seriously hurt.
Police say she was set to begin her frehsman year at Highlands High School. "Well, we are just heartbroken for the family, for the friends, for the teachers, for everyone who knew this amazing, remarkable girl," said Karen Cheser, the superintendant for the Fort Thomas Independent Schools. "I did not know her but I'll I've heard is how she was just a bright, shining star and it is devastating for everyone here. Our hears, our prayers, our thoughts are out to her family and friends."
Grief counselors were available Wednesday to talk to anyone who needed help.
Chalk has been a member of the cast of the Cincinnati Ballet's "Nutcracker" performance since 2013. “We are deeply saddened to lose Michelle who was a vibrant and beloved member of our young performers cast,” said Victoria Morgan, Artistic Director, Cincinnati Ballet. "She danced in our Nutcracker performances each year since 2013 and was most recently featured as lead soldier in our 2016 production. Our condolences go out to Michelle’s family during this difficult time.
http://local12.com/news/local/tree-falls-kills-teen-girl-in-fort-thomas

FORT THOMAS, Ky. —
Highlands High School is responding with open doors and open arms to the tragic death of a student.

Friends and classmates of Michelle Chalk, 15, have been invited to the school to talk and spend time together after her sudden death.

On Wednesday evening, Chalk was at a friend’s house on Pebble Creek Circle in Fort Thomas, sitting on a hammock strung between two trees. One of the trees fell, hitting Chalk and killing her almost instantly.

The friend who was on the hammock with her wasn’t hurt. The tree was described as old, but what caused it to fall isn’t clear.

Chalk was an incoming freshman at Highlands High School. Wednesday, the school opened at 7:30 a.m. so friends and classmates could gather together in their grief.
http://www.wlwt.com/article/identity-of-fort-thomas-teen-killed-by-tree-released/10401825

safety one reason i keep track of when delicate white flowers die is to know what kind of hazards there are out there.

prior to the death of 13 year old Peri Sagun and Joelle Dalgleish, 15, i had no idea hammocks could kill. if Michelle Chalk read my blog she would know. that yes hammocks can kill

if you asked me before Peri Sangun if there are any issues with hammocks, i'm like nah man.
if you suggested you could die from a hammock i'd be like you paranoid.
now, i know better. i learned.

i now know of 3 delicate white flowers who lost their lives to hammocks

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 34561a10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 2350210
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Michel10

i'll have second thoughts about hammocks, and triple check that if i do go on one, the trees won't collapse on me and kill me instantly. perhaps metal poles or brick wall or something is safer?

Michelle had a promising future as a ballerina when death plucked her to carry to the land of the dead via a hammock.

a hammock What a Face

if i sleep on a hammock, will death pluck me ? sometimes i wonder if death has a gruesome painful fate for me. if so i think suicide painless is better.

specifically a hammock caused a tree to fall on her crushing her to death
i pay attention to how white flowers die so i can avoid their fate. i now know that trees can fall on you and kill you and crush you to death, and a hammock can cause you to die. i did not know this before i started my journey in the death of white flowers

Last edited by redpill on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:03 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Empty Keira Balll 9

Post by redpill Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:07 pm

Keira Balll 9

Keira Ball lost her life in the crash on Sunday July 30, 2017 and died Tuesday August 1, 2017 in a hospital

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 28785d10

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Image14
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Devon110
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Devon210
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Devin310
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Image16
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 15016610
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 15016810
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 B398b910

The dad of a nine-year-old girl who died in a horror crash has paid tribute to his "princess".

Little Keira Ball was a passenger in a Vauxhall Vectra when it was in collision with a Ford Ranger 4x4 on Sunday morning near West Buckland, in North Devon.

Her mother Loanna and brother Brad, seven, are still in hospital in a serious condition.

This morning police confirmed Keira died in hospital yesterday afternoon.
The crash happened on the North Devon Link road.

This is the same stretch of motorway where Jane Baker-Lockett, 43, and 12-year-old twins James and Amy Gaskin lost their lives the following day.
Witness appeal

Police are appealing for witnesses to the collision on Sunday to come forward.

The family was travelling in a Vauxhall Vectra towards Barnstaple just after 11.30am, when they were involved in a collision with a Ford Ranger 4x4 travelling in the opposite direction.

The driver of the Ford sustained minor injuries and was released from hospital.

A police spokesman said: “At the time of the collision it was dry but it had been raining and the road surface was wet.”

Less than 24 hours after this collision, a woman and her two twins died following a separate collision on the same stretch of road.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/girl-keira-ball-fatal-crash-10915779

wow, just 9 years old when a car accident collision ended it. Sad
and another collision afterwards on same road killing 3 more Sad

Keira Balll got only 9 years when as a passenger she was killed in a car accident Sad

Last edited by redpill on Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
redpill
redpill

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Empty Savannah Grace Goodwin 7, HAYLIE Winiewicz 15

Post by redpill Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:58 pm

Savannah Grace Goodwin May 26, 2002 - March 7, 2010 age 7 died from head injury in a go cart

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 D1abb810
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 20100310
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 20100311
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 11317610

A memorial fund has been established at Covenant Bank for the Goodwin family after their 7-year-old daughter, Savannah Grace Goodwin, was killed in an accident.

The incident occurred around 1:30 p.m. in the Cook Springs area. She died from head trauma related to a go-kart accident. St. Clair County Coroner Dennis Russell pronounced Goodwin dead at 2:30 p.m. at Trinity Medical Center in Birmingham.
http://www.newsaegis.com/news/girl-dies-in-go-cart-crash/article_565c75f5-716e-54d7-a4f0-e3f6220ad1d9.html

mystic only 7 years of experiencing this world when a head injury from a go kart ended it. wow. i think i was in 2nd or 3rd grade at age 7.

had i died at age 7, i would have never imagine a world of the internet social media smartphones

Haylie Christine "Honey Princess" Winiewicz, 15, passed away suddenly on Saturday, August 29, 2015. She was born on June 18, 2000 in Lake Forest

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Winiew10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 58427610
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 58427611
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Ct-ctl10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Ep-15010
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 58427612
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 58427613
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Lakevi10
chicago tribune wrote:
Christopher Romano, 33, pleaded not guilty Wednesday in Lake County Circuit Court to three counts of reckless homicide and one count of aggravated reckless driving resulting in bodily harm, according to defense attorney Jed Stone.

The crash occurred Aug. 29, 2015, at the intersection of Grand Avenue and Route 45 in Lindenhurst, killing Haylie Winiewicz, 15, and her father Christopher Winiewicz, 50, both of Lindenhurst.

According to Lindenhurst police, a Nissan, which officials have since said was being driven by Romano, was traveling north on Route 45 when it struck a Kia, driven by Haylie's sister, Ashley Winiewicz, as the Kia was turning left onto Grand Avenue from southbound Route 45. The Kia then crashed into a pole on the northeast corner of the intersection, police said.

Ashley Winiewicz and two men in the Nissan were hospitalized for treatment after the crash.

Autopsies determined the cause of death for both Haylie and Christopher Winiewicz was multiple traumatic injuries due to a motor vehicle collision, according to the Lake County Coroner's Office.

Romano was indicted on the charges June 22. Officials with the Lake County State's Attorney's Office said Thursday they are not releasing further details regarding th

watch out for bad driver who run red lights Sad

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Empty Delaney Brown, 8

Post by redpill Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:24 pm

Delaney Brown, 8 born Dec. 20, 2005  died   acute myeloid leukemia  with monosomy 7  died Wednesday December 25, 2013  3:10 a.m

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 12214110
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 V1-31210
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Laney-10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Articl45

Many of the thousands who gathered Saturday on a West Reading street to sing Christmas carols to Delaney Brown probably never heard of the 8-year-old girl until last week. But the dying girl's story, followed by tens of thousands via social media, resonated in the community and far beyond.

Delaney, nicknamed "Laney," died early Wednesday, four days after people fulfilled one of her wishes by singing in front of her home.

Laney took her last breath at 3:10 a.m., surrounded by her family and friends, the family announced Christmas morning.

"My heart breaks right now," her mother, Jennifer Brown, wrote on the Team Laney Facebook page. "Our little angel on earth earned her pink glittery angel wings in heaven."

Laney, a second-grader at Wyomissing Hills Elementary School, was diagnosed in May with a rare form of leukemia. She received five rounds of radiation therapy and a stem cell transplant in September, and there were high hopes that she would beat the

On Dec. 17 her mother dropped a bombshell on Facebook: Doctors had told the family the cancer had spread beyond their ability to treat it. They referred her to hospice care.

Even as her illness worsened, Laney never stopped having faith. She continued to smile in spite of her pain, and she showed more concern for others than for herself, family spokesman Christopher Winters said.

"Laney generated so much spirit and hope that I don't think we've begun to realize the impact she has and will have," Winters said. "Laney was a gift to all of us, and now it is up to us to choose how to use that gift. Whether you heard about Laney five months ago or five days ago, you couldn't help but be drawn in by her smile, her faith, her family, her story, her courage.

"With the love and strong faith of her family, Laney was able to change lives and remind us of the true meaning of Christmas. The unbelievable support and response of this wonderful community and people across this country and around the world is, in itself, a Christmas miracle."
http://www.readingeagle.com/article/20131226/NEWS/312269970

mystic at only 8 years of age, and in seemingly good health until May of 2013, when she was diagnosed, to CHRISTMAS when she breathed her last. death struck.

Delaney healthy

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 15584210
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Laney10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 24307710
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 99672310
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Laney110

the final moments
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Articl46

how do i stay cancer free?

if i get cancer i could be dead by christmas Sad
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Articl47

Justine Damond was interested in new age healing before she was shot and killed. I think i am to. to stay cancer free, and hopefully bullet free

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 15584211

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Empty Hannah Collins, 11, Jessica F. Ericzon, 17 Madaline Cole, 25

Post by redpill Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:50 am

Hannah Collins, 11, when she died from the brain eating amoeba  10:20 p.m. Friday August 5, 2016

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 57a78110
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Hannah11
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Hannah12
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Little10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 36fe8f10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Hannah14
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Untitl10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Hannah15

Beaufort Gazette. wrote:
An 11-year-old girl from South Carolina has died from an infection caused by a brain-eating amoeba, which was contracted after swimming in a local river.

Hannah Collins, from Beaufort, died on Friday after contracting the rare infection which destroys brain tissue and has a 97 percent fatality rate.

The young girl is thought to have been exposed to the Naegleria fowleri organism following a swim in Charleston County's Edisto River on July 24,  2016

so if I swim in a river will I get a 97% fatal brain eating amoeba and die?

Jessica F. Ericzon, 17 died not long after receiving Gardasil vaccine for HPV cervical cancer, family believes it caused her death Jesse died 2 days after her HPV vaccination. born March 27, 1990 died February 22, 2008  (Alexandria Bay, New York, United States)

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Jessic10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Jessie11
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Docume10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Jessic10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Fa73e410
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 6448a210
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 6a00d810

mother wrote:
I guess I will start with Jessie’s first Doctor’s visit where we went because of Jessie’s acne. She had heard that sometimes birth control pills did wonders for acne. So in April of 2007 we went to the Family doctor. At this appointment she was put on the birth control pill Yazmin. Her Doctor did mention the Gardasil vaccine and what it was for, but they didn’t push it at all. Jessie and I decided that we would take the pamphlet home and read it first, before we made a decision. On July 16, 2007 we went back to the Doctor for a re-check on her progress with the birth control pill and her acne which was clearing up quite nicely. We decided then to go ahead with her first Gardasil vaccination. I thought I was doing the best for Jessie, I mean who wouldn’t want to do everything they could to prevent any kind of cancer when it came to their kids.

Side effects were discussed and it was the usual nausea, fever, headache, same as if you were to get a flu shot. If I had known at the time that there was even the slightest chance of death, I would have never allowed Jess to have the shot. There were no side effects after her first shot. We went in on September 17, 2007 for her second vaccination. The only complaint that she had was that it hurt to get the shot. I’m not sure when Jessie started complaining about her head hurting, plus she was always tired and her joints ached. She even felt dizzy once in a while. I did write in my diary on October 23, 2007 that she complained of a very severe headache. She spoke once in awhile of a spot on the back of her head that bothered her. She felt like it was a tumor, but I felt nothing when I checked.

On November 20, 2007 I took her to the same family Doctor who prescribed her 2 previous vaccinations to check on why she could be having these headaches. He felt nothing and said it may be due to stress that she is having headaches and she was to take some Tylenol when needed. At no point in this conversation did side effects and Gardasil come up, it didn’t occur to me or obviously the Doctor that Gardasil could have anything to do with it. After that visit she was still tired and her joints still ached and a few headaches here and there, I attributed the joint ache to Cheerleading as she was a base and did a lot of lifting. In February 2008, 18th-24th, Jessie was on a winter break from school, but she did take Distance Learning Classes thru the local community college. A few days that week Jess went to her school to practice pitching for the upcoming softball season. She loved to pitch and practiced as much as she could.

On February 20, about 5pm Jess had her 3rd Gardasil vaccination and everything was fine until the night before she died, when Jess and I were sitting on the couch playing a Sudoku game on her laptop, Jessie said the spot on the back of her head hurt again. I told her to take a couple of Tylenol and hopefully she would feel better in the morning. At 9pm I kissed her goodnight and told her I loved her and went to bed. My other half Tim and I work at the same hospital so we left at about 5:10 that Friday morning February 22, 2008 and Jess was sleeping as usual. When we got home from work around 3:20 pm, I found Jessie dead on the bathroom floor.

The shock to my body and brain are nothing I ever want to experience again. Although I relive them everyday of my life now. I see the blue of her eyes which were open slightly as if she were watching me as I lay on the bathroom floor with her knowing there was nothing I could do for her. When the troopers showed up Tim said I did mention the fact that Jessie had the Gardasil vaccination although I don’t remember. I do remember telling someone about the pain in the back of her head before she went to bed. The next morning the Medical Examiner, Dr Livingstone called me to tell me they found no reason for Jessie’s death.

He said she was dead before she hit the floor. I do remember telling him about the 3rd Gardasil vaccination she had just had not 2 days ago. He said that he had not heard of any negative findings with Gardasil. After that Tim went home (as we were staying with my dad across the road) and Googled Gardasil. The information that came up was devastating to me. I felt I had killed my daughter. I will stop here because the rest is basically much grief and much research. Respectfully, Lisa Ericzon.

Lisa Ericzon would also like to add: “Losing your daughter at the age of 17 is indescribable. It is something that I will live with for the rest of my life. Knowing that it could have been prevented is a guilt I will carry also. Jessie was the All American teenager – happy, healthy, never did drugs or smoked. She was so full of everything life could offer her and did everything life would allow. She participated in all the sports and cheer leading in her school. Jess was an honor student and #8 in her class. I could go on and on because she was someone who I was ALWAYS proud to call my daughter. She was the best of the best and was on the road to becoming a success story in today’s world. Now she is gone and my life is empty without her.”

“Gardasil killed my daughter Jessie and it is my hope that Gardasil will end soon, so no other family has to suffer with losing their daughter.”

i don't know if the vaccine killed her or not, but i won't take the risk  Gardasil  might kill me. i have taken a large variety of vaccines from Heptatits to flu to tetanus without incident.

but wow, such a beautiful and delicate flower dead at 17, possibly due to Gardasil, possibly due to sudden death or something else.

Madaline Cole, 25 died from injuries of a boat  propeller blades while snorkeling  May 27, 2013

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Cole-410
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Articl48white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Articl49white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Articl50white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Articl51

Madaline Cole, 25, was snorkelling with friends off the idyllic Perhentian islands in Malaysia.

But she was dragged from the water with severe injuries to her body, legs and buttocks – and she died before reaching hospital.

safety getting hit by a boat  propeller blades is highly lethal.

Sunset1411 likes this post

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Empty April Jones 5, Sarah Payne 8

Post by redpill Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:49 pm

April Jones   April 4 2007  – c.   October 1 2012 age 5 when she was abducted and murdered by Mark Bridger

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 1845e210
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Missin10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 April_10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Nintch14
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 O-apri10

just 5 years when she was abducted and murdered

April Jones 5 murder she resembles Katie Rough 7 and Sarah Payne 8

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Nintch14
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Prod-g10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Sarah_10

perhaps them being all UK girls having something to do with it.

lots of predators out there who kill without regard to age

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Empty Abbey Parkes, 20

Post by redpill Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:37 pm

Abbey Parkes, 20 died August 26, 2016 before 9am from chest pain, resulting from genetics and birth control

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Prod-110
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Abbey-10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Nintch15
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Pri_4610
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 422bb610
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 1abbey10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Abbey-11

Young woman died from contraceptive pill - as she planned to start a family

Abbey Parkes, 20, had been taking Logynon for six years but started getting severe chest pains, an inquest heard

A young woman was killed by the contraceptive pill just two weeks after going to A & E with severe chest pains, an inquest heard.

But Abbey Parkes, 20, who had been taking Logynon for six years, was given painkillers and prescribed steroids before being sent home.

Just fifteen days later she suffered a heart attack and couldn’t be saved.

An inquest into Abbey’s death heard the post-mortem examination found she suffered from an extremely rare clotting disorder known as Factor V Leiden.

Paramedics were called to her home in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffs at 7.55am on August 26 last year after she reported being in ‘terrible pain’.

She was pronounced dead less than two hours later at the Royal Stoke University Hospital from a blood clot linked to her use of the pill.

Tragically she had fallen in love with a man and they had started planning to start a family together, when she lost her life.

A&E consultant Doctor Alexander Hart said the pill and her genetic disorder were a “perfect storm”.
He said: “It would have been impossible for a doctor to be aware of the Factor V mutation.

“All of these clotting risks were a perfect storm.

“She had become more unwell and by the time paramedics arrived at her house she had collapsed.

“By the time she arrived to me there were no signs of improvement.

“We worked on her for a period of time but the chances of any kind of survival were zero so we decided to stop the resuscitation at that point.

“More people have triplets than those who have a pulmonary embolism on the pill. That’s how unusual this occurrence is.”

Abbey’s mother Amanda Parkes had earlier told the inquest how her daughter, who worked for an insurance firm, was a fit and healthy child who had been susceptible to chest problems.

Amanda added: “In the last 12 months she was very happy. She was seeing her boyfriend and was really happy that she had found someone she wanted to be with and have a family with.”

North Staffordshire assistant coroner Margaret Jones concluded on Friday: “The deceased died from a complication of Logynon contraceptive drug therapy, further complicated by the previously-unknown genetic Factor V Leiden clotting disorder.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/young-woman-died-after-contraceptive-10762554

this story reminds me of bruce lee, who took an analgesic and died from brain swelling.

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Bruce-11

wiki wrote:Factor V Leiden is a variant (mutated form) of human factor V (one of several substances that helps blood clot), which causes an increase in blood clotting (hypercoagulability). With this mutation, the anticoagulant protein secreted (which normally inhibits the pro-clotting activity of factor V) is not able to bind normally to Factor V, leading to a hypercoagulable state, i.e., an increased tendency for the patient to form abnormal and potentially harmful blood clots.[1] Factor V Leiden is the most common hereditary hypercoagulability (prone to clotting) disorder amongst ethnic Europeans.[2][3][4] It is named after the Dutch city Leiden, where it was first identified in 1994 by Prof R. Bertina et al.[5]

safety - if you take a drug you may have some rare genetic disorder that with this new drug will cause you to die

mystic  Abbey Parkes, and Bruce Lee both suffered an adverse effect to a drug that is usually considered safe.

sometimes i wonder if i will die, and upon autopsy they discover i have a rare genetic disorder that in combination with penicillin or anything else causes blood clots and death Suspect

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Empty Emily Stillman

Post by redpill Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:31 pm

Emily Stillman  died from meningitis February 2nd, 2013, at age 19

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Emilys10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Mily-s10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Emilys11

On January 31, 2013 my middle daughter Emily called home from college, and mentioned she had a headache.  I thought she was possibly coming down with the flu.  She thought it may be from lack of sleep.  We decided she would take Motrin and go to bed.  Several hours later she woke up to increased pain and was taken to the hospital where she was treated for a migraine.  It was not until hours later that the medical professionals realized they may be looking at meningococcal disease, and performed a lumbar puncture to confirm.

The entire two hour drive to the hospital I begged the medical professionals to double check the results.  Since I knew my daughter had been vaccinated against meningitis, I did not believe it was possible for her to have that disease.  I feared that something else would go untreated, and I wanted them to heal her.

When I arrived at the hospital, Emily was already unconscious as they prepared her for a craniotomy to relieve the swelling in her brain.  When the nurse took me to see her, she asked if I wanted them to call clergy.  That was the first time I actually realized the seriousness of this disease.  I did not understand how this could be happening.  My daughter only had a headache.  She was vaccinated.

Within 30 hours from the onset of her headache, my daughter was brain dead.  Her life was over.  We decided Emily would want to be an organ donor.  She was able to save five lives with six organs, and countless others with her bones and tissue.  She was a hero.

As I said goodbye to my sweet daughter in that hospital bed, I made her a promise.  As I kissed and hugged my little girl for the last time, tangled amongst the tubes and the wires that were coming out of every part of her, I told her to go and be at peace.  I said I would be ok, and that I would be her voice.  I promised her that I would figure out how this could happen.  How could she get this disease when I thought I had protected her?  I told her I would make sure this could not happen to other people.

For the first few months after Emily died, I walked around in a fog.  I continued to ask, “Why me?”  Finally one day instead of asking “Why me?”, I said “Because it’s me”, and it was time to fulfill the promises I had made my precious daughter on that cold February morning.  That was the day The Emily Stillman Foundation was born.

I learned that I had, in fact, protected my daughter with the only meningococcal vaccine that was available at that time.  She had received two doses of the quadrivalent meningococcal conjugate vaccine (MCV4) as recommended, (with the first dose at age 11, and a booster dose at age 16).  However, that vaccine only offered protection against serogroups A, C, W and Y – NOT B.  At the time of Emily’s death, there was no vaccine available in the United States to offer protection against Serogroup B.

https://shotofprevention.com/2016/02/02/how-my-vaccinated-daughter-died-from-meningitis-and-what-im-doing-about-it/

here's the fine print

Emily was a 19 year old sophomore at Kalamazoo College in Kalamazoo, Michigan. On January 31st, 2013, Emily called home complaining of a headache. Thirty-six hours later, she passed away. We learned that Emily had contracted Serogroup B of Meningococcal Disease – the only serogroup not included in the vaccine that was being used in the United States.

so getting the meningitis vaccine won't save you if you are infected with serogroup B pale  what are the chances of that happening? it's almost as if death is a hacker and knew of this. as in a paranormal entity said, hmm her vaccines don't cover serogroup B so i'll slip that in.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Empty Morgan Curry 18, Jaylee Stone 9, Catherine Malatesta 16, Abigail Bastien 19, Grace Catherine Goodwin 0 Elizabeth L. Cassidy

Post by redpill Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:25 am

Morgan Curry 18

Morgan Curry 18 On Friday, August 4, Morgan was involved in a Utility Task Vehicle passed away on Tuesday  August 8,  2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 22811510
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 93e80310

Jeff Phillips wrote:
Morgan Curry is a 2017 graduate of George Washington High School and she currently lives in Loundendale, WV
. On Friday, August 4, Morgan was involved in a Utility Task Vehicle (UTV) accident. Due to the severe injuries suffered, she was air lifted to CAMC General located in Charleston, WV, immediately placed into ICU, and remains in a coma. Since being admitted, doctors have discovered a skull fracture, facial fractures, and hemorrhaging from/around her brain stem.

safety only 18 and died. i think i'm gonna pass on UTV

Jaylee Stone 9

Jaylee Stone 9 was a passenger in her mother's SUV when it crashed  Thursday August 3, 2017 and died Tuesday  August 8,  2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 22801710
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 22799110
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 59bac110

A 9-year-old Evansville, Indiana girl injured in a wrong way crash on I-64 west of Woodlawn last Thursday has died from her injuries.

Jaylee Stone was a passenger in a westbound SUV driven by her mother, 35-year-old Emily Stone, when it lost control in the heavy rain, traveled through the median, into the eastbound lanes where it struck a transit bus and a semi.

Emily Stone along with her five-year-old son Wes Stone were also injured in the crash. The transit driver, who was alone in her vehicle, received minor injuries and the semi-truck driver escaped injury.
http://www.wjbdradio.com/local-news/2017/08/08/evansville-indiana-girl-dies-from-jefferson-county-traffic-crash-
friend wrote:
Emily Stone and her two precious children were involved in a tragic car accident on Thursday, 8/3 on their way to St. Louis. Her daughter, Jaylee (9), did not survive her injuries and her son, Wes (5), is fighting for his life

safety driving in heavy rain snow or bad icy roads is a risk of losing control and death. if i have a choice i won't drive in bad weather, such as snow and heavy rain.

mystic its too bad Jaylee had to be in the car when her mother Emily drove in bad weather. so at age 9 the unfairness of life takes hers while allowing serial killers to live long

Catherine Malatesta 16

Catherine Malatesta 16 Date of Birth. Tuesday, November 24th, 1998 died Sunday  August 2, 2015 from Stage IV epithelioid sarcoma in December 2014.

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 10751510
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Cmalai10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 10116810
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Cat_ri10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Cather10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Cather11
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Ad_20510
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Malate10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Cather12
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Cather13
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 20160410
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Cather14
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 10150810

jennifer goodwin wrote:
Catherine Malatesta tragically died on August 2, 2015.  She was 16 years old and was about to enter her senior year of high school.  She was an otherwise extremely healthy person up until the day she was diagnosed with Stage IV epithelioid sarcoma in December 2014.  Sadly, Catherine passed away a mere 8.5 months after she was diagnosed and after she had to withstand many months of grueling chemotherapy treatments, 38 days of radiation, losing her hair, losing her energy, missing out on all of the great times of one's junior year in high school.  The disappointments piled up but that never quelled Catherine's infinite hope and optimism.

Catherine was truly a beautiful person inside and out. She was the very best part of us.  We loved her zest for life, her huge heart, her determination, her loyalty, her desire and ability to make everyone comfortable and at ease, her generosity, her brilliant smile, her quick wit and her amazing singing voice. Catherine was very dedicated to her faith and was a first grade CCD teacher at St. Agnes Parish in Arlington, MA. She was Student Council President, captain of the field hockey team, rowed crew, sang in her high school's honors Madrigals chorus and acted in the high school plays.  We are so proud of Catherine and the way, at 16, she handled her Stage IV cancer diagnosis with such maturity, grace, optimism and hope. Never will we meet a stronger or braver person. Catherine leaves behind an incredible spirit and legacy.  Catherine is our warrior. Our hero. Our angel.
John Waller wrote:
Three days after she was diagnosed with cancer, Catherine Malatesta auditioned for her high school musical.

She received a call back a few days later. She was being considered for one of the lead parts. She was thrilled. The work she had put in as a freshman and sophomore had paid off.

The next day, however, her doctors told her and her parents the cancer had spread from the primary tumor under her arm to the rest of her body. She had stage 4 epithelioid sarcoma and would need chemotherapy. She told her musical director she wouldn’t be able to commit to the role.

“This was supposed to be her year,’’ her mother, Jennifer Goodwin, said Friday. “Your junior year, you know, is the time that everything comes together.’’

Catherine, a rising senior at Arlington High School who served as student council president and would have been field hockey captain this fall, died last Sunday. She was 16.

In December, after she broke the news to her director, she was told: “Catherine, we’ll give you a role. You’ll be in the play. Whatever you can do, we’ll have you.’’

Catherine, who had blond hair and blue eyes and shared a Nov. 24 birthday with her mother, underwent extensive chemotherapy in January and February. She would receive treatment at Dana-Farber on a Thursday and be at rehearsal on a Friday.

Eventually, she couldn’t lift her arm. The pain was too great. The director moved her around on stage, so her other arm would face the seats.

Catherine, the idol of her two younger brothers, missed her choir group’s trip to Italy in February. She missed her rowing season, too.

“She’d suffer for a few hours,’’ her mother said, “but then she’d wake up the next day, and she’d say, ‘All right, what’s next, I can handle this.’’’

An honors student who dreamed of becoming an attorney, Catherine recorded her class day speech from her bed at Boston Children’s. It was later played at a school wide assembly.

thoughts i think i'd consider suicide after all chemotherapy is torture and if you're going to die anyway, why not say no to chemotherapy and die painlessly

a central issue in my life is what role should jesus and god play, since i don't want to suffer and die - from cancer or anything.

being religious and teaching CCD didn't please Christian God enough to spare Catherine Malatesta  the agony of a death by cancer, and her prayers went unanswered as she died.  Suspect  

i still don't want to suffer so perhaps i should pray to the Universe or buddha or something.

so she was in the prime of life, just 16 when she got a cancer a sarcoma which spread and killed her in 8.5 months. wow  No

mystic cancer can pluck even gifted white flowers at the young age of 16. perhaps Justine Damond has the right idea about new age spiritual holistic mind body spirit healing

Abigail Bastien 19

Abigail Bastien 19 died from a fall at John Hopkins University early Thursday  July 13 , 2017, either accident or suicide

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Studen10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Studen11
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 0a5uyf10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Bastie10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Bastei10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 7qgf3t10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 66666910
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Abigai12
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Abigai13
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Abigai14
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Img-6010
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Screen11
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Screen12
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Screen13

MINYVONNE BURKE wrote:
Johns Hopkins student found dead outside of apartment accidentally fell from high-rise, police believe
A Maryland college student found dead outside her off-campus apartment most likely died from an accidental fall, Baltimore police believe.

The body of 19-year-old Abigail Bastien, a rising sophomore and member of the track-and-field team at Johns Hopkins University, was found early Thursday outside her high-rise apartment building, located north of the school's Homewood campus.

Officials said after a preliminary investigation that "nothing in this case points toward homicide."
"Our early indications, based on all the evidence that we have, which includes video evidence and statements from people, is this is an accidental death where it appears that she fell off the building from quite a distance and died as a result of that," police spokesman TJ Smith said during a press conference Monday.
Investigators do not know if Bastien fell from a balcony or another area in the building, but said it was from a "significant distance."

Smith said police looked at the possibility that Bastien may have committed suicide, but evidence so far leads them to believe that it was an accidental fall.
nydailynew

safety slipping and falling can result in death. not clear if alcohol or drugs or even suicide. with all these falls and deaths i think a healthy fear of heights is warranted.

mystic promising 19 is dead. other news sources said she was researching cell and molecular genetics, possibly going to med school when she died.

Grace Catherine Goodwin died at birth July 9, 2015 - July 9, 2015

Grace Catherine “Kate” Goodwin, infant daughter of Will and Leigh Goodwin, sister of John Walter and Samuel Burke Goodwin, died at birth on July 9.

thoughts - she was alive and developed full term pregnancy, but at birth she died. not sure what causes this.
sometimes i wonder what if i had died at birth. this world is, for some, for those not born super rich, a life of struggle pain suffering uncertainty doubt. perhaps it is best not to be born via abortion or die at birth, and feel no pain. i have so much anxiety i sometimes wish i had never been born. i know i am going to die the question is, how much suffering and pain?

Elizabeth L. Cassidy 33

Elizabeth L. Cassidy Date of Birth. Monday, May 11th, 1981 died Wednesday, Sept. 24, 2014 age 33

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 5425c610

no cause of death listed

Last edited by redpill on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Empty Cassidey Rae Ouellette, 19

Post by redpill Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:09 am

Cassidey Rae Ouellette, 19  

Cassidey Rae Ouellette, 19  car accident that occurred Friday August 4, 2017 and died in hospital Saturday August 5, 2017
just 1 day short of her 20th birthday on Sunday August 6. born August 6, 1997 - August 5, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 8-9-2010
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 8-9-2010
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Ouelle11
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Cassid10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Cassid10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Ouelle10

A Trent Hills, Ont., teenager died in a car crash on Friday night, a day before her 20th birthday.

Peterborough County OPP were called around 9 p.m. to assist a collision along County Road 45 just north the village of Hastings.

Police say a passerby noticed a car that had rolled into the ditch. Police discovered the driver had been ejected from the vehicle. She was airlifted to a Toronto-area trauma centre with grave injuries.

The following day, Cassidey Rae Ouellette, 19, of Trent Hills, died of her injuries, OPP said.
http://globalnews.ca/news/3654265/warkworth-teen-dies-in-crash-south-of-norwood/

Milligan lost her 19-year-old daughter just one day shy of her 20th birthday after a car accident on Friday.

Cassidey Ouellette was critically injured in a single vehicle accident on County Road 45 just north of Hastings on Friday night shortly before 10 p.m.

The family said Cassidey was coming home to Warkworth after attending a friend's house in Peterborough. Cassidey was to be in a wedding on Saturday and missed the rehearsal, but wanted to meet up with her friends. She had finished her last class at Durham College in Oshawa on Friday where she was had just finished her fifth semester out of six where she was studying to be a dental hygienist.

The family believes she was coming from Peterborough to Brighton and and they believe her GPS took her down Highway 7 to County Road 45.

Cassidey was ejected from the vehicle and thrown about 15 metres.

Fire, paramedics and police all responded to the rollover.

Cardiopulominary resuscitation (CPR) was started prior to paramedics arriving on scene.

Emergency services continued and the woman was transferred to Campbellford Memorial Hospital before being airlifted to Sunnybrook Health Sciencex Centre in Toronto.

A CT-scan confirmed the Cassidey had suffered a broken neck and had significant brain injuries.

About 22 hours after the collision, the popular teenager with a shining, bright future ahead of her was declared clinically dead.

Cassidey always wore her seatbelt - always.  To the point she always made sure other’s were wearing there seat belts.

The exact cause of the crash is under investigation.

It’s unknown whether the seatbelt wasn’t fastened properly or maybe because weighing only 98 pounds she may have slipped out as the vehicle rolled.

It’s still under investigation - the family may never know.
http://www.thepeterboroughexaminer.com/2017/08/08/death-of-former-northumberland-quinte-west-mpps-niece-in-friday-night-crash-near-hastings-renews-call-for-reforms-to-ontarios-organ-donation-rules

safety some error in driving resulted in her getting thrown from her car, and so she died a day later. errors in driving can be instantly lethal or lingering death. i wear seatbelts to.

i'm more mindful of my driving, i don't text don't listen to loud music.

Last edited by redpill on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Empty Alana Lee Walker 9 Alanna Gallagher 6

Post by redpill Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:24 am

Alana Lee Walker 9
June 22, 2008 died July 31st, 2017 age 9

Alana Lee Walker 9 died  July 31st, 2017  as the result of an automobile accident

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 22697910

Alana Lee Walker, an 8-year-old child and daughter of Allison May, was struck by an automobile Sunday night, July 30, on Park Road 37 at 22nd Street in Lakehills. The child was air lifted to University Hospital and died Monday, July 31.
http://www.banderabulletin.com/news/article_61f3ff1a-7c80-11e7-8be3-93a9853b3aaa.html

Alanna Gallagher 6

Alanna Gallagher 6 was found stripped and murdered Monday, July 1, 2013 teen 17-year-old Tyler Holder charged  was born June 12, 2007

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Alanna10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Alanna11
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Alanna12
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Articl52

safety anyone can be a killer at any time as Skylar Neese learned

crime this case was solved with dna found on body and on belt

Last edited by redpill on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Empty Hannah Quinn-Haws 12, Katana Richey, 13,

Post by redpill Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:54 am

Hannah Quinn-Haws 12

Hannah Cecelia Quinn-Haws February 28, 2005 - died Wednesday, August 09, 2017 age 12
Katana Angel Richey January 10, 2004 - Wednesday, August 09, 2017  age 13,

these 2 were in a car driven by 14 year old boy who blew a stop sign. when police try to pull over the boy driver tried to flee, hit a curve, rolled over and these 2 were ejected, and DOA

Hannah Cecelia Quinn-Haws
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Z30
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Hannah10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 22930110

Katana Angel Richey

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 8-12-210

Hannah was born February 28, 2005 in Enid to Patrick Lee Haws and Darlene Kay Quinn, and passed away Wednesday, Aug. 9, 2017 at Woodward. Hannah grew up in Enid, and attended Coolidge and Taft Schools. She had moved to Woodward where she attended middle school. She was a member of Bible Baptist Church.

Katana Angel Richey, 13 year old Woodward Middle School Student, died Wednesday, August 9, 2017 from injuries suffered in a tragic car accident.  She lived in Woodward and attended school at Westwood, the Early Childhood Center, Taloga and Vici Grade School, Highland Park and she was currently fixing to go in to the 7th grade at the Woodward Middle School. She attended the Lincoln Avenue Baptist Church and the Assembly of God Church. Katana enjoyed art, singing, playing saxophone, dancing, playing video games, texting, talking, and watching movies. Katana always had perseverance, a bright smile and she never met someone she didnt make smile. She enjoyed being around people. She had many talents and aspirations. She wanted to be a pro barrel racer, musician, artist, photographer and singer as well as a model. There are so many things she still wanted to be in life and now she is unable to accomplish any of those

Two girls died when a 14-year-old boy driving a car tried to flee from a police officer and crashed early Wednesday, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reports.

Killed in the crash were Hannah Quinn, 12, and Katana Richey, 13, state medical examiner's office spokeswoman Amy Elliott said. Both girls are from Woodward, troopers said.

The girls were students of Woodward Public Schools, Superintendent Kyle Reynolds said.

The girls were among four passengers in a car driven by a 14-year-old boy from Vici. The boy, who the Highway Patrol did not name, was taken to a Woodward hospital where he was treated for a head injury and released.

The boy who was driving west on Madison Avenue failed to stop for a stop sign, the patrol reports. A Woodward police officer tried to stop the car but the driver continued west on Madison Avenue and accelerated to a high rate of speed, the patrol reports. The car hit a curb at the intersection of 20th Street and Madison Avenue, went airborne and rolled. The girls were not wearing seat belts and were ejected. Both were taken to a Woodward hospital, where they were pronounced dead.

Of the boys, only the 14-year-old passenger wore a seat belt.
http://newsok.com/article/5559456

safety there are 14 year olds driving cars. so Hannah Quinn and Katana was in a car driven by a 14 year old, when he missed a stop sign a police officer tried to pull him over which lead to a chase and a fatal accident for those 2.

other- i'm kinda surprised a girl would be named katana, the japanese sword. there is a dc villian named katana
when i was growing you you needed a license to drive, and the youngest age is 16. i have seen extremely young looking teens drive and now i wonder if they are like 12 or something.

the decision of Hannah and Katana to be passeners in a car driven by a 14 year old meant that on Wed August 9, 2017 they are dead

Last edited by redpill on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Empty Madison Short, 15, and Brooklyn Short, 14

Post by redpill Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:07 pm

Madison Short, 15, and Brooklyn Short, 14 were shot to death by their father Brain Short, who then turned the gun on himself on Sept 11, 2015

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Wpid-a10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Wpid-a11
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Wpid-a12
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Wpid-a13
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Wpid-a14

kinda surprising that they were all apparently killed by shot gun to the head while they slept only mother may have woken up and called police.

would you rather be born into money born into wealth travel the world and live 14-15 years and then shot to death with a shot gun to your head while you slept, or born working class but still be alive decades later?

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 2c29bf10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 2c2f1710
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Brian-10

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Empty Emma Haus 15, Keira Wrenn 8 Alexia Eljourdi, 5 Kayla Ann Hendrickson 16

Post by redpill Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:51 pm

Emma Grace Haus Dec. 4, 2001-March 28, 2017 age 15

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Main10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 19279810
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 19279811

Emma Grace Haus passed from our world on Tuesday, March 28th 2017. A Celebration of Life will be held at 4:00pm on Monday, April 17th at CrossWinds Church in Livermore California. The services are open to all who Emma touched in her lifetime.

Emma Grace came into the world December 4, 2001 in Arizona...She had a passion for the outdoors and spent some of her best times backpacking, rock-climbing and riding her horse. Emma’s greatest aspiration was to play Water Polo at Stanford and become a pediatric neurosurgeon: combining her love for others and passions for science and learning.

The Pleasanton Unified School District has confirmed that an Amador Valley High School student died Tuesday night.

The teen girl died Tuesday night off-campus, said district spokesman Patrick Gannon. The Alameda County Coroner’s Office said she was a 15-year-old from Pleasanton, but could not confirm where or how she died.

Keira Wrenn  8 managed to live 3 years with diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma diagnosed at age 5 died on August 2, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 My-dau10

i wonder what if at age 5 i was diagnosed with diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma and died at age 8.

Alexia Eljourdi, 5 diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma when she was two Adelaide died July 16, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 426f2412
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 10881110

Kayla Ann Hendrickson 16  was found shot to death along Highway 6 by her bf was 24 and shot himself and died. January 16. 2013

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Articl54
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Hqdefa14

Newport man solely responsible for killing Beaverton-area teen ...
Jan 25, 2013 - Newport man Jacob Allen Green, 24, was the only person responsible for killing Kayla Ann Hendrickson, 16, in Tillamook County Jan. 16 .
www.oregonlive.com/beaverton/index.ssf/.../newport_man_solely_responsible.html

being in a relationship can result in your murder

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Empty Meegan Hefford 25,

Post by redpill Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:24 am

Meegan Hefford 25, died June 22, 2017 from protein supplements from rare genetic defect Urea cycle disorder causes an enzyme deficiency, which stops protein from breaking down in the body, and leads to a build-up of ammonia in the blood stream. – a rare genetic condition that affects one in 8000 people. from Perth Australia

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 4335d813
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 4335d810
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 4335d811
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 4335d812
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 4335d814
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 4335d815
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 4335d816
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 4335d817

She didn't look sick, she looked beautiful': Protein shakes blamed in sudden death of ultra-fit mum aged just 25 - as her devastated family call for warnings on the popular diet supplements
Protein shakes are blamed for the sudden death of an ultra-fit young mother
Mother-of-two Meegan Hefford, from Western Australia, died on June 22
Doctors scrambled to work out why the 25-year-old was losing brain function
She was diagnosed with a rare condition meaning she could not digest protein

Protein shakes have been blamed for the sudden death of an ultra-fit mother aged just 25, as her devastated family call for warnings on the popular diet supplements.

Mother-of-two Meegan Hefford was rushed to Fiona Stanley Hospital in Western Australia when she was found unconscious in her Mandurah apartment on June 19.

At the time of her collapse, Ms Hefford had a diet filled with protein-rich foods which she was also supplementing with protein shakes, Perth Now reported.
She was working hard in lead up to a bodybuilding competition, unaware she suffered from a rare genetic disorder which meant her body was unable to properly digest protein.

Urea cycle disorder caused a build-up of ammonia in her blood stream and fluid in her brain which ultimately led to lost brain function.
When Ms Hefford was taken to hospital on June 19, doctors struggled to work out why a healthy, young woman was losing brain activity.

Doctors struggled for two days before they diagnosed her with urea cycle disorder.

The young mother, who was studying paramedicine at Edith Cowan University, died the following day, June 22.

She left behind a five-year-old son and a seven-year-old daughter.

Ms Hefford's death certificate listed urea cycle disorder and the 'intake of bodybuilding supplements' as two causes of death.

Ms Hefford's mother Michelle White said her daughter complained about feeling lethargic and 'weird' in the lead up to her death.

'I said to her, "I think you're doing too much at the gym, calm down, slow it down",' Ms White told Perth Now.
“I said, ‘You have to give her more time’, because she didn’t look sick, she looked beautiful.”

The devastated mother said she only discovered her daughter was taking protein supplements after she died and found half a dozen supplement containers in her kitchen.

The heartbroken mother has called for tighter restrictions and regulations on protein supplements and similar products.

While Ms Hefford's death was tragic, Ms White hoped it could serve as a warning to others about the potential danger of dietary supplements.

'Losing Meegan, it's so awful and I still can't believe she's gone but I have to focus on the positives that at least I had 25 years with her and she jammed so much into her life, it's almost like she knew her time would be short,' she said.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4785680/Mandurah-mother-Meegan-Hefford-dies-taking-protein-shakes.html

what are the chances someone has a rare genetic disorder and takes protein supplements for body building?
do i have some rare genetic disorder?

from white flowers dying in marathon running to body building too much exercise can kill

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Empty Maisie Cousin-Stirk, 16 suicide

Post by redpill Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:14 am

Maisie Cousin-Stirk, 16, from Misterton, Notts, committed suicide in June, body found June 19, 2017

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 433e4110
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 433e3f10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Pay-pa10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Maisie10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 D64de510
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 433e4010
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 433e4111
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 433e4112
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 433e4610

'I had no idea she was hiding these feelings': Grieving mother reveals her daughter, 16, wrote cryptic 'help me' notes before taking her own life - but she only found them AFTER her death
Maisie Cousin-Stirk, 16, from Misterton, Notts, committed suicide in June
Her mother Helen, 46, a teaching assistant, had no idea Maisie was depressed
Teen's body was found in woodland close to the family home on June 19th
Her sister found doodles that read 'I'm fine' one way...but 'help me' another way

A mother left devastated by her teenage daughter's suicide has revealed how the family found cryptic notes crying for help while going through her possessions after her death.

Maisie Cousin-Stirk, 16, from Misterton, Nottinghamshire, took her own life shortly after finishing her GCSE exams six weeks ago after failing to answer calls to her mobile phone.

While Maisie left no suicide note, her sister, Amy Cousin, 27, came across a heartbreaking doodle in her bedroom shortly after her death. The note read 'I'm fine'...but when turned upside down, it said 'help me'.

Maisie's distraught mum, Helen Cousin, a 46-year-old teaching assistant, believes her 16-year-old daughter was depressed and took her own life.

She said: 'I never thought she would do this. We were very close and she was always by my side. I really thought she could talk to me about anything.

'I had no idea she was hiding these feelings and I hope that I can just help other teenagers now to speak to someone before it is too late.'

And, despite still struggling to come to terms with her grief, Helen is determined to speak out to help other children.

'Maisie was a fantastic daughter. She was doing well at school. She didn't have loads of friends, but I think she wanted it that way and she had a few very close friends. I know they had fallings out and there were stresses and worries but I thought those were just normal teenage things.

Maisie, who was deciding whether to go to college and complete a childcare course or go to sixth form to do her A-Levels, died six weeks ago, on June 19, just days after completing her GCSE exams, the results of which her mum will receive later this month.

Sadly, around 5am, Amy's partner Liam Hunter, 24, was on the phone to Helen, when he discovered Maisie's body in a lane, only a few minutes from their house.

Helen said: 'I just screamed and screamed. I couldn't believe this had happened to us.

'I had no idea that Maisie was feeling so bad that she felt she had to do this. I don't know why and I don't think I ever will.'

The next day, Helen and Mick travelled to Nottingham to identify Maisie's body.

Trying to feel closer to her sister, Amy looked through the things she had left in her bedroom and discovered the note, carrying the two opposing messages – showing it to her mum when she got home.

...In addition, Helen is fundraising for the suicide prevention charity Papyrus, who she hopes to work with to train teachers and school staff across the country in how to deal with depression and suicidal thoughts in young people.

She explains: 'Maisie didn't leave any letters or anything explaining why. I have so many unanswered questions but now I just want to raise money and awareness so maybe I can stop another family having to go through this.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4788190/Mum-suicide-girl-finds-cryptic-notes-begging-help.html

so even a seemingly happy white flower at only 16 can commit suicide and not leave any warning nor any explanation, except a cryptic help me before it happens.

i suspect Massie has the ska2 suicide gene, a gene that causes suicide.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Empty Angela Huss 34

Post by redpill Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:17 pm

Angela Huss  34 died of cancer  for over eight years born on May 30, 1983 in Nashville, TN passed away on Thursday, August 03, 2017 at her home, surrounded by her family

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Photo_10

8 years of cancer. i guess i should be thankful that thus far i have not had cancer, of course, i could be told later today i have cancer. No

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Empty Raelyne Cheek, 13, Cassidy Aspen Cochran 22

Post by redpill Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:47 am

Raelyne Emma Cheek, 13, died at 4:45 p.m., Friday, Aug. 11, 2017, from injuries sustained in ATV accident just south of Challacombe Road on Illinois Route 267, in Jersey County.
She was born at St. Anthony's Hospital in Alton, on April 10, 2004

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 11799810

MEDORA — A teenage girl was killed Friday and her friend severely injured when the ATV on which they were riding was struck by an 18-wheeler.

Police were called to the scene at 3:56 p.m. Friday, according to Jersey County Sheriff John Wimmersberg.

According to Illinois State Police Trooper Heath Bryan, it appears the crash at Illinois Route 267 and Challacombe Road happened when the ATV failed to yield at a stop sign and went into the path of the semi-truck.
The truck, operated by Sonneborn Transportation Inc. of Hettick and driven by Donald Young, 59, of Brighton, was southbound on Route 267 when the wreck happened.

The ATV was eastbound on Challacombe. It was not immediately clear which girl was driving the ATV, Bryan said.

Raelyne Cheek, 13, of Shipman was pronounced dead at the scene at 4:45 p.m. Friday, according to Jersey County Coroner Larry Alexander. Her friend, Erica Wallace, 13, was taken by helicopter to Children’s Hospital in St. Louis and was in critical condition Monday, according to Wallace’s mother, Audrey Smith.

“She is unresponsive, she has bleeding on the brain, and has a broken pelvis in three spots,” Smith said.

Smith said Erica is breathing with the help of a ventilator and likely would undergo surgery once swelling subsides.
http://www.myjournalcourier.com/news/112753/jersey-teen-dies-in-atv-crash

wow only 13 when an atv ended it. an atv kills a white flower. where have i heard this story before?

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 11799811

Cassidy Aspen Cochran  June 22, 1994 - November 11, 2016  age 22, heroin overdose

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 9312d610
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 29da1f10

she looks clean cut here

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Cassid11

this picture tells a different story

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Hqdefa15
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Hqdefa16

obit wrote:
Cassidy Aspen Cochran was born on June 22, 1994.
Unfortunately, Cassidy also struggled with addiction. Her addiction finally won. She died of a heroin overdose in the early morning hours of November 11, 2016.

heroin is addicting and can lead to death by OD

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Empty Rosie Mitchell 15

Post by redpill Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:06 am

Rosie Mitchell    15, dies after collapsing while rowing on the Thames  on Saturday when she is understood to have 'collapsed and fallen unconscious' at around 9am. September 17, 2016

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 38af3a10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Rosie110
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 14591910
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Compos10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Images10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Images11
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Nintch16
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Rosie-10

'Model student' teenage girl, 15, dies after collapsing while rowing on the Thames
Rosie Mitchell 'collapsed and fell unconscious' while rowing on Saturday
The 15-year-old schoolgirl was a member of the Kingston Rowing Club
Her school said she was a 'wonderful girl and a model student in every way
ributes have been paid to a 'wonderful girl and model student' who died while rowing on the Thames.  

Rosie Mitchell, 15, was rowing on Saturday when she is understood to have 'collapsed and fallen unconscious' at around 9am.

Despite efforts by paramedics to revive the teenager, she was rushed to hospital but died later that day.
A police spokesperson said: 'We were called on Saturday September 17 shortly before 9.10am to a teenager taken ill at Lower Ham Road.

'Officers attended along with the London Ambulance Service.

'A 15-year-old girl was found unresponsive at the location and taken to a west London hospital where she died a short time later.

'The incident is not being treated as suspicious.'  
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3801861/Model-student-teenage-girl-15-dies-collapsing-rowing-Thames.html

hive wrote:
In a statement, her model agency, The Hive Management, said: “Yesterday we received the heartbreaking news that our gorgeous rising star Rosie Mitchell passed away suddenly on Saturday.

“Rosie was only 15 years old and had the brightest future ahead of her. We would like everyone to join us in celebrating the short life of this beautiful young woman and our thoughts and prayers go out to Rosie’s family and friends.”

Rosie was spotted in the Bentall shopping centre in Kingston about a year ago by The Hive’s scout Giorgio Tsin, and recently had recently modelled for John Smedley’s Unisex collection.
Ms Murphy said the 5ft 6.5in model initially thought she was not tall enough for a career in the fashion industry.

“She initially thought she was too short to model, but her confidence grew and it was evident to us and her family how much she enjoyed it.

so Rosie Mitchell at age 15 was a promising model, though a bit short at 5'6" when during rowing she collapsed fell unconscious and died. thus far no cause of death stated.

safety Rosie joins several other delicate white flowers who died while exercising or running in marathons. too much exercise will kill.

personally i'm just going to brisk walk. in the summer and winter i watch tv and walk in my living room at the same time. in spring and fall i walk outside.

her last moments when her spirit left her mortal body

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 38af3210

mystic even a delicate white flower with model good looks, who looks to have the perfect life and perfect good looks, and at the young age of 15, can die from a health event, rowing which is usually excellent exercise.  with model good looks she is the emblem of perfect health. and even then death strikes.  pale

thus far no cause of death publicly identified

personally i'm going to avoid strenuous exercise. just light exercise for me. something a bit more work then working my fingers on a ps4 playing COD

what a crazy world we live in. at just 15 with model good looks, there are 80's with every kind  of health problem diabetes arthritis osteoporosis alzheimer's lung disease cancer and need to breathe O2 and yet live another 20 years to 100

on  9am. September 17, 2016 death   this delicate white flower to pluck from the garden

i wonder if at any second of any time i will fall unconscious and die, though i personally won't row or marathon run.

sometimes i wonder if there is an entity that when it sees a pretty white flower it plucks it, resulting in death, in a final destination sort of way

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Empty Camilla Carr Brinner 38 Amy Mihaljevic 10 Paige Lee Warner 11

Post by redpill Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:53 pm

Camilla Carr Brinner  was born on May 30, 1979 - died peacefully at home in Memphis, TN, on Thursday, August 10, 2017.   age 38. no cause of death stated though she had juvenile diabetes.

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 08ffab10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 9_cami10

I included this one bc she was born just 5 months later than Amy Mihaljevic December 11, 1978 – October 27, 1989 age 10, murder, lured via phone call, killer remains unidentified

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Amy4_210
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Amy-111

mystic Amy Mihaljevic born December 11, 1978 dies 10 years later via murder, Camilla Carr Brinner  was born 5 months later than Amy  on May 30, 1979 dies  28 years after Amy's death, at home peacefully but only at 38 years.
i think a peaceful painless death at 38 from diabetes is better than a violent painful death at 48 or even 58 from a violent sadistic felon.

Paige Lee Warner 11/20/2003 passed away on December 4, 2014 at the age of eleven from a mystery allergic reaction while on a family vacation to Hawaii. she had lifelong allergy problems

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 14121710
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 27055810
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Paige-10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Warner10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 2418f410
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 2417d010
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 2417d011
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 2418f411

A Northern California couple was mourning the death of their 11-year-old daughter after a mysterious allergic reaction turned fatal during a family Thanksgiving trip to Hawaii.

Paige Warner of Roseville had always had food allergies and was sensitive to environmental conditions, her mother Karin Carpenter said. Typically, Carpenter said she was able to get her daughter’s responses under control.

In Honolulu, Paige was “lit up,” she was so excited to be in Hawaii.

But about 10 to 15 minutes after swimming in a pool along with her younger sister Violet and a friend, Paige left the water to complain that her nose was burning. Then her throat started to swell up.

“This time, I just knew that something was wrong,” Carpenter

A call to 911 was made.

“She looked at me and said, ‘I’m dying. I know I’m going to die because I can see the look on your face,'” Paige’s mother recalled.

It’s not clear what caused the allergic reaction, Carpenter told KTXL.

According to a GoFundMe fundraising page that has brought in more than $28,000 for the family, Paige’s lungs closed up and her heart stopped. She received CPR for about an hour before her heart started again.

Paige was hospitalized and was in a coma but later died,
http://ktla.com/2014/12/15/norcal-girl-11-dies-after-mysterious-allergic-reaction-on-family-vacation/

Paige Lee Warner swam in a swimming pool in a dream vacation in Hawaii when she had a severe fatal allergic reaction

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 14121710

‘I’m dying. I know I’m going to die because I can see the look on your face

sounds almost psychic.
and then death came at age 11.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Empty Morgan Thompson 18, Alexa Linboom 5 Jennifer Strange 28

Post by redpill Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:46 pm

Morgan Elizabeth Thompson 18 died in a car crash passed away Monday, July 12, 2010. She earned the honor of co-valedictorian.

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Thomps10

BATON ROUGE, La. -- An Alabama teenager in Baton Rouge to attend freshman orientation at LSU has died in a car crash.
Police say 18-year-old Morgan Elizabeth Thompson, of Fairhope, Ala., died Monday from injuries suffered in a two-vehicle accident.

Thompson was driving a car that pulled into traffic from a private driveway and was hit by a pickup driven by 22-year-old Kevin J. Kearney of Baton Rouge.
Kelly says 51-year-old Mary Thompson, the victim's mother and a passenger in the car, is listed in stable condition at a Baton Rouge hospital.
http://blog.al.com/live/2010/07/fairhope_lsu_elizabeth_thompson.html

safety pulling a car from private drive into traffic can result in a fatal collision
even valedictorians are not immune to death

Alexa Linboom 5 was forced to drink too much water and grape soda and died from brain swelling , died in January 2012

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 6-qp810
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 14020810
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 23eb3010
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 23eb3011
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Caccab10

East Tennessee couple gets 35 years in prison after pleading guilty in death of girl, 5, forced to drink grape soda until her brain herniated

Randall Lee Vaughn, 41, and Mary Lavonne Vaughn, 58, of Surgoinsville were sentenced Monday in Hawkins County Criminal Court
   Randall is the biological father of Alexa Linboom, who died in January 2012
   The couple forced Alexa to drink soda and water for hours as a punishment for taking one of her stepmother's drinks

An East Tennessee couple has been sentenced to 35 years in prison each for their role in the death of a 5-year-old girl forced to drink so much grape soda it caused her brain to swell.
Alexa Linboom was suffering from extreme brain damage when she was brought to an emergency room on January 1, 2012, by her father, Randall Vaughn and her stepmother, Mary

The Tennessean reports that the couple entered a guilty plea to second-degree murder and aggravated child neglect.  

Alexa Linboom was suffering from extreme brain damage when she was brought to an emergency room on January 1, 2012, by her father, Randall Vaughn and her stepmother, Mary.
Allegedly the child, as a form of punishment, was forced to drink grape drinks, as well as a great deal of water, to the point that her body became water intoxicated,' Bell said. 'That led to her brain swelling and all of her systems shutting down, and to her eventual brain death.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2867520/East-Tennessee-couple-gets-35-years-prison-pleading-guilty-death-girl-5-forced-drink-grape-soda-brain-herniated.html

cnn wrote:A Tennessee couple faces murder charges for allegedly punishing the man's 5-year-old daughter by making her gulp excessive amounts of water and grape soda, leading to her death, authorities said.
Alexa Linboom was forced to guzzle the fluids after she took "one or two grape drinks" that belonged to her stepmother, District Attorney Berkley Bell told CNN affiliate WJHL.
"She was allegedly force-fed so much liquid that it caused the sodium level in her body to go down and caused her brain to swell," he said.

her death via water intoxication reminds me of the death Jennifer Strange, a 28-year-old mother of three, was among 18 people who entered the "Hold Your Wee for a Wii"

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Strang10

Jennifer Strange 28 wanted to win a nintendo wii, she had to drink lots of water, and she died from water intoxication. she even told the DJ contest she looked pregnant.

On January 12, 2007, KDND's morning show, the Morning Rave, held an on-air contest entitled Hold Your Wee for a Wii, in which contestants were asked to drink as much water as they could without urinating. The contestant able to hold the most water would win a Wii video game console; at the time, the Nintendo console was a very popular and sought-after item, but was nearly impossible to find in stores in North America. A 28-year-old contestant, Jennifer Strange, died of water intoxication hours after taking part in the contest.[3][4]
According to contest participants, 17 to 20 contestants took part in the competition in a room at KDND's studios. The contest began around 6:45 a.m. as contestants were each handed 240ml (8 oz) water bottles to drink at 15-minute intervals. Contestants also said that as the contest progressed, they were given increasingly larger quantities of water to drink. Some later remarked on the physical discomfort they suffered during and following the event.
The Sacramento Bee released audio clips from the morning show indicating that the disc jockeys were aware of the death of Matthew Carrington by water intoxication.[5] At one point, a caller contacted the station and informed the DJs that the contest could be dangerous and potentially fatal.[6] The DJs responded by saying, "We're aware of that," and joked that the contestants had signed releases and couldn't file a lawsuit. However, according to a contestant, the waivers addressed only publicity issues and made no mention of health or safety concerns. The DJs also joked about Strange's distended belly, joking that she looked three months pregnant.[7]
After the contest, Strange spoke to a co-worker by telephone, indicating she was on her way home and in extreme pain, suffering from what appeared to be an intense headache. The co-worker contacted Strange's mother, who went to her home an hour later to find her daughter dead.[8][9][10]

too much water can cause brain swelling and brain death.
wii for wee death

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Empty Deviny Boese 15, Mari-Simone Cronje, 11

Post by redpill Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:30 pm

Deviny Boese 15, of St. Petersburg, died Tuesday, July 17, 2012

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 A4s_bo10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Hqdefa17

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Deviny10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Dev_im10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 47386610

Deviny Boese gripped the inner tube as it skipped across the warm, afternoon water off Redington Beach.
The 15-year-old had just joined three of her friends on a 23-foot twin-engine open fishing boat. They'd taken the boat without permission, authorities say. Brandon Noah, 15, drove.

The tube, which carried Deviny and 16-year-old Sarah Dobbs, suddenly drifted too near a dock. Brandon Noah tried to turn, authorities say, but it was too late. The tube flipped, then struck the dock. The impact ejected both girls, and Deviny slammed into a piling.

Brandon Noah jumped into the water and pulled out both girls. He tried to resuscitate Deviny before paramedics arrived.

She died minutes later.

Her death Tuesday comes only days after a state study concluded that Florida led the nation in boating crashes and fatalities last year. In 2011, the report said, there were 742 accidents and 67 fatalities. Pinellas ranked sixth with 36 accidents, three of them fatal.

Though the Pinellas sheriff's investigation is ongoing, authorities on Tuesday said Deviny's death appeared to be an accident. They do not think alcohol was involved.

"It appears to be just a tragic, tragic accident," said sheriff's spokeswoman Cecilia Barreda. "Very, very sad. All the way around."

Still, Brandon Noah should not have been operating the boat. Anyone younger than 17 is required to take a boating education course and carry a designated photo identification card. The teenager, investigators say, had never acquired the necessary training.

He was cited for not having proper identification and reckless operation of a vessel resulting in a fatality. Both are non-criminal offenses punishable by fines.

Later Tuesday afternoon, Deviny's mom, Doreen Boese, stood at the top of her St. Petersburg driveway and took flowers and hugs from neighbors.

Deviny was Boese's only child, a "miracle baby."

Doctors had told her she could never have children. She had three miscarriages before Deviny was born.

Deviny and her mom weren't just mother and daughter, they were also best friends.

She gave Deviny expensive gifts, including a computer and an iPhone. She bought her three dogs, two cats, two chickens and two bunny rabbits. She took her on exotic birthday trips. When Deviny was 8, they went horseback riding on a beach in Puerto Rico. Two years later, they surfed in Hawaii.

"I gave her everything she wanted," Boese said. "I'm glad I spoiled her."

Deviny was an avid cheerleader who wanted to be an orthodontist. She would have started her sophomore year this fall at Osceola High School.

Boese called her daughter "wild," but not in a bad way. She loved adventure.

"She always used to say, 'Go fast,' " her mom recalled.

Boese knew Deviny had gone boating with Sarah, but she wasn't familiar with the two boys. Her daughter had lots of friends.

For most of Deviny's life, her father, David Gallagher, wasn't around. Just three days before her death, he moved in with the mother and daughter.
http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/accidents/teen-girl-dies-in-redington-shores-boating-accident/1240725

safety this is yet another instance where a white flower is on an inner tube, on a large body of water, pulled by a boat. in one instance the white flower died when they were struck by a boat propeller, another pulled under and drowned.
in this instance  being on an inner tube caused the white flower to strike in this case a dock, in another case a tree, resulting in instant fatal death with force of impact injury. in july 2017 two women were on inner tubes that went over a water fall and they drowned

so now i know that being on an inner tube, being pulled by a boat or near a waterfall, can result in lethal injury and death

Mari-Simone Cronje, May 24, 1999 died Sep. 11, 2010 age 11 died when she fell off an inflatable boat into the water and directly in the path of a speed boat where she was struck

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Articl55
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Articl56
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 41264610

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Articl57
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 94310410
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 94310411
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 94310412
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 94310413
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 94310414
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 94310415
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 94310416
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 94310417
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 94310418

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 94310419
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 94310420
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 94310421
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 94310422
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 94310423
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 94310424
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 94310425
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 94310426

Girl, 11, dies after falling off inflatable 'banana boat' into path of speedboat at friend's birthday party

A girl of 11 was killed when she was thrown off a ‘banana boat’ at a friend’s birthday party.

Mari-Simon Cronje is thought to have been hurled forwards and smashed into the back of the speedboat which was towing the 20ft inflatable.

The 22-year-old watersports instructor who was driving the speedboat was arrested but has been released on bail.
A banana boat is an inflatable yellow craft towed behind a speed boat at up to 35mph.

Riders sit on the main tube and the driver of the speedboat tries to bounce the banana at speed and by doing sharp turns.

The experience is compared to rodeo bull riding.
Mari-Simon, a pupil at the private school to which Mick Jagger sent his children, and several other girls were being towed on the inflatable by a two-man motorboat round one of the lakes at the Princes Club in Bedfont, west London, one of Europe’s biggest watersports centres, when the incident happened on Saturday afternoon.

Police and paramedics arrived at about 5pm. Mari-Simon was taken to West Middlesex Hospital where she died.

She went to Ibstock Place School, a private £4,000-a-term day school on the edge of Richmond Park in Roehampton, south west London, and was a talented hockey player.

She lived with her wealthy South African-born parents Andries and Ancia, and her brother Andre-Pierre, about a mile away from her school in a £1million five-bedroom home in Putney.

Mr Cronje, 44, is a director at UBS Wealth Management.

In a statement issued through police yesterday the Cronjes said: ‘Our beautiful 11-year-old daughter was killed in a tragic water sports accident on Saturday afternoon at Princes Club, Bedfont, near Feltham. She was a guest at a children’s birthday party.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1311277/Girl-11-dies-suffering-fatal-injuries-boating-accident.html

mystic so at age 11 very attractive and born with a silver spoon to wealthy parents but died at age 11, due to what should be a fun water type experience.  had she not died the world's oyster for wealthy and pretty.

what is life about? is it about having fun and dying at age 11, or being risk-averse and still be alive decades later?
being on an inner tube is fun but obviously risk of death

Mari is also the name of the first Millennial in Millennial vs Gen X on Survivor to be voted off. she was japanese gamer.

i'm looking at pictures at Mari and i am amazed and how such an attractive white flower with blue eyes blonde hair and a CEO of company and wealthy would die and die at the age of 11.

so inner tubes like atv are fun but lethally dangerous. perhaps a life devoted to  video games not so bad. unless they cause brain cancer. at age 11 i was playing Oregon trail on an apple 2c green 9" monochrome floppy disk. at age 11 she travel world ski and inner tube then died. hmmm. im jealous not that she ski and travelled the world but that her generation has ps4 and xbox scorpio and i only had apple 2e and atari 2600

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Empty Kaitlyn Ohnesorge 8 Sierah Joughin, 20

Post by redpill Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:40 pm

Kaitlyn Ohnesorge 8

Kaitlyn Ohnesorge Born: August 19, 2009    has died after crashing on her bicycle in eastern Iowa. died Sunday August 13, 2017 age 8  at a hospital

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 59934f10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Kaitly14
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Kaitly15
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Kaitly16
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Kaitly17
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 14659710

A young life cut too short.

Eight-year-old Kaitlyn Ohnesorge of Dubuque is being remembered as a happy, outgoing little girl who was full of life.

Little Kaitlyn died after doing what many kids love to do. She was riding her bike, but suffered a tragic fall.

Her mother Kathleen tells KWWL it happened in an area behind the family home.

Kaitlyn was showing her family a trick in a grassy, hilly area. She lost control of the bike, rolling over the handle bars, getting jabbed in the abdomen.

The force itself caused severe injuries. Little Kaitlyn's liver was lacerated, and she bleed internally.

She died Sunday night.

Her mother says the pain from this loss is unimaginable. Also taking it hard, are Kaitlyn's father Abe, her older sister Kyara, and brother Austin.

It's not just Kaitlyn's family dealing with this tragedy.

She was set to start the 3rd grade at Sageville Elementary next week. Principal Jean McDonald says the family is heavily involved with the school, so this loss is tough for staff. They met Tuesday morning, and will be giving support to families and students to help with grief.
http://www.kwwl.com/story/36110533/2017/08/10/update-dubuque-girl-dies-from-injuries-after-falling-off-bicycle

when a death comes in a way i would have never imagined, i call such death final destinationish. and this is one of them. i bicycled a lot when i was a kid and even did stunts like no hands.
i would have never imagine that death from a bicycle could come like this.

i've lost interest in bicycling since its so easy to be hit by a car and die instantly.  

Mickey Shunick 21

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 09a36310
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 42500610

and Sierah Joughin, 20

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 368af510white female deaths 1 - Page 11 368afa10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 N4joug10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 13130210

Sierah Joughin was last seen alive riding her bike July 19 at around 6.45pm with her boyfriend in Metamora, on a country road in rural Fulton County, about 20 miles west of Toledo.

They then split directions to head home, but Joughin did not make it.

Her bike was later found in a cornfield after her mother filed a missing person's report that evening.

were both knocked of their bikes intentionally by a predator in a car and abducted and murdered

Amber Hageman was abducted from a bicycle as possibly Jill Robinson of the OCCK murder.

based on these examples and car-bicycle hit and run deaths i've lost interest in bicycling.

While a sexual predator probably wouldn't want to abduct me like Mickey and Sierah, i can still be robbed, a target of a thrill kill, be the fantasy of some kind of bondage, or even a hate crime.

and of course Kaitlyn shows its easy to get into an bicycle accident that causes fatal liver injuries.

what happened to Kaitlyn Ohnesorge 8 reminds me more of the death of 11-Year-Old  Nichole Gail Clark passed away on Monday after being impaled by a curtain rod she was carrying up the stairs, she slipped and it impaled her body. she was alive for some time and even removed the rod, causing more injuries

medical daily wrote:
An 11-year-old girl from Utah died Monday evening after she impaled herself with a curtain rod in a gruesome freak accident.

Nikki Clark had been climbing the stairs outside of her parent's house in Pleasant View, Utah on Saturday morning when she tripped and stabbed herself in the chest with the metal window blind rod she was carrying, according to KSL-TV.

A family spokesman said that the rod had scratched her spine and exited through her neck, and when she pulled it out the injury got even worse and resulted in massive blood loss.

"She immediately bled out within two minutes," Nikki's aunt Brandi Babbitt told KSL-TV.

Despite being immediately taken to McKay-Dee Hospital where Nikki underwent emergency surgery, doctors were unable to revive her.
"They did everything they could and she's been on life support since then. Yesterday there was some brain activity. As of this morning, there isn't any," Babbitt said on Monday afternoon, according to fox13now.com.

On Monday, Nikki's family announced that they were considering removing Nikki from life support on Tuesday after doctors declared her brain dead, but the little girl succumbed to her injuries and died around 7 p.m. Monday before her family could make the hard decision.

11-Year-Old  Nichole Gail Clark
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 672910

Kaitlyn Ohnesorge 8
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Kaitly14

Last edited by redpill on Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Empty Emma Place and Emily Lang, both 19

Post by redpill Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:06 am

Emma Place and Emily Lang, both 19 died over weekend Sunday August 13, 2017 while hiking in Oregon via slipping and falling accident

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 43465810
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Emma-p10
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 11690210
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 14664210

Emily Lang
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 43465811
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 F7845210
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Emily-10

Emma Place
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 0ce41510
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Emma-p11

where they died
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 43468710

Tragedy struck when two 19-year-old friends were killed after falling off a cliff while hiking in Oregon.

The bodies of Emma Place and Emily Lang were recovered on rocks beneath the cliff by a rescue team searching near Mount Hood on August 12.

“It looked like a freak accident,” Steve Rollins, the rescue leader of Portland Mountain Rescue, told The Oregonian. “A really sad freak accident.”

the Women Appeared to Lose Their Footing on Rocks

Rollins said Place and Lang set up camp near the top of a waterfall on the Pacific Crest Trail with their hiking gear. At some point while walking around the area, the girls “lost their footing” on some rocks and fell, plummeting about 150 feet to their deaths.

Tragedy as two 19-year-old friends die after falling 150-feet off a cliff in 'freak accident' while climbing Mount Hood
Emma Place and Emily Lang, both 19, died over weekend while hiking in Oregon  
Hikers on Pacific Crest Trail found their bodies on rocks at the base of waterfall  
Authorities said it appeared they lost their footing on the slippery rocks and fell

Two 19-year-old women died over the weekend after falling 150-feet off the Pacific Crest Trail cliff while attempting to climb Mount Hood in Oregon.

The bodies of Emma Place and Emily Lang were found on rocks at the base of a waterfall six miles from the Timberline Lodge on Saturday.

'It looked like a freak accident,' Steve Rollins, rescue leader of Portland Mountain Rescue told Oregon Live.

Authorities said the women had set up camp at the top of a waterfall and it appeared they lost their footing on the slippery rocks and fell.

Authorities said Monday other hikers in the area saw the women's bodies and called 911.

Clackamas County Sheriff's Sgt Brian Jensen said officials have not been able to find anyone who saw the women fall.

'All evidence points toward the possibility of an accidental fall or something along those lines,' Jensen told KOIN. 'There was no evidence of a jump or a push.'

The Portland women were pronounced dead at the scene after a rescue team reached them around 11.50pm Saturday night.

Their bodies were carried out of the area separately.

Rollins said the six-mile hike to Timberline Lodge is a difficult one with 'a lot of twists and turns' and plenty of switchbacks.
Search crews located two cellphones, but have been unable to get any information from them. It's still unclear exactly when the women fell.

Crews also said their biggest challenge was finding the location because the women were off the trail.

'Communication was tough when you're up at Mount Hood with all the mountains and ravines and the canyons they had to go into,' Chris Schloe, a volunteer with Mountain Wave Search and Rescue told KATU. 'They had to go down into this waterfall. It's tough,' he added.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4792750/Two-women-die-falling-cliff-Mount-Hood.html

wow it just seems yesterday i wrote of another 20 something woman who hiked in Oregon only to slip and fall to her death

'Annie' Schmidt, 21 went hiking  Oregon Mountains on October 16th, 2016 when at some time shortly thereafter she slipped and fell to her death at the bottom of a 150+ foot cliff.

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 39991110
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Missin11

Several weeks after Annie Schmidt was reported missing in Oregon, family members said Saturday her remains have been found near the bottom of a cliff.
The cause of death was determined to be accidental, according to Schmidt’s post.
The Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office stated they were notified of the discovery of human remains around 11 a.m. Friday, and they said the body was found off of a trail near the Tooth Rock Trailhead in Columbia River Gorge, which is the same area Annie was reported to be hiking in.

news articles report plenty of other deaths.

Hiking in Oregon can result in a slip and fall of 150 feet and death at the bottom of the cliff.

one slip and fall and your stay on earth is over. at least they saw much beauty waterfalls and forests in Oregon as the very last thing they saw before their death.

unless bigfoot is somehow involved.

earlier this month Grace Anne Louise Goodwin age 10 slipped and fell on Wed August 2, 2017 Fall Creek Falls State Park Tennessee

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Fallcr10

A 10-year-old girl died after falling from the top of the tallest fall at Fall Creek Falls State Park on Wednesday.

Authorities said Grace Goodwin apparently lost her footing at the top of the falls and fell about 200 feet. The accident occurred around 7:30 p.m.

A 10-year-old girl died Wednesday evening after she fell "a couple hundred feet" from a cliff at Fall Creek Falls State Park, according to Eric Ward, communications director for the Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation.

According to a witness, Grace Goodwin lost her footing and fell from an area off the main trail, Ward said. She was pronounced dead at the scene.

Her father and younger sister were nearby at the time of the fall.

"At this point, it appears to be an accident," Ward said. "Our thoughts and prayers are with the family during this most difficult time."

Grace Goodwin was standing on a waterfall in Tennessee and slipped and fell 200 feet and was pronounced dead on the scene.

1 slip off a 200 foot water fall, and your life is over

On Wednesday August 2, 2017 and later on   Sunday August 13, 2017 3 white flowers were on a water fall, all 3 slipped off the water fall and fell 200 feet and died instantly upon impact.

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Fall-c10

beautiful but deadly. the very last thing 3 white flowers saw in August 2017 before passing on to the next world after death.

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Fall-c11
white female deaths 1 - Page 11 19acac10

if you see a white ghost of a little girl at Fall Creek Park Tennessee, or 2 ghosts of teen girls in Oregon, you have an idea of who they were in life

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 C465e210

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 1 - Page 11 Empty Re: white female deaths 1

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next