Project Tricia Griffith rebuttal: DNA evidence same standard

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Project Tricia Griffith rebuttal: DNA evidence same standard

Post by redpill on Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:30 pm

Suspect

this is trasha griffith


Suspect trasha pictured below is an example of an anti-science denialist



this is what she claims

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?76520-Patsy-Ramsey/page92
tricia griffith wrote:
Anti-K, this whole forum has example after example after example that an intruder did not commit this crime.

No one can show one scintilla of evidence of an intruder.

As owner, I do my best to stay out of actual discussions about a crime.

The JBR case is the one expection.

Websleuths is a leader in true crime information as well as discussion. People come here to get information. It is imperative we deal with the facts. Not fantasy.

All I ask for are facts and a logical connecting of the dots. Logic and facts.

When I get time I will be going through the forum to make sure the JonBenet Ramsey forum is being held up to the high standards just like all our other forums on Websleuths.

The days of allowing anyone to post anything because it's part of their "theory" are gone. Facts and logic. Very simple.

this is her qualifications

Host Tricia Griffith is a veteran radio disc jockey and owner of Websleuths.com and owner of Forums for Justice.org.

in other words she has ZERO qualifications in forensic science. she has no training in forensic fiber, trace evidence, DNA yet she claims

tricia griffith wrote:
Anti-K, this whole forum has example after example after example that an intruder did not commit this crime.

No one can show one scintilla of evidence of an intruder.

DNA is evidence of an intruder. Tricia Griffith has no education in any forensic science, let alone DNA

recently,

Connecticut stripper arrested for arson after DNA evidence found on potato stuck in tail pipe
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/conn-stripper-arrested-arson-dna-found-potato-article-1.2710658 wrote:
A hot potato helped Connecticut police make an arson arrest.


Willow Martin, a 19-year-old stripper from Naugtuck, was taken into custody after DNA on a spud stuck in a tailpipe matched her boyfriend’s, according to police.

She is accused of setting fire to a Prospect construction company owned by the stepfather of Breonna Constantino, a strip club co-worker and friend of Martin. The site had to be demolished along with an adjacent Chinese restaurant.

The business owner found a potato mashed into his exhaust as responded to the blaze last September, police said
Authorities said that Martin and Constantino’s feud started after the 19-year-old lent her “best friend,” $1,200 to buy clothes that was not returned quickly enough to avoid firing her up.

Police say that the exotic dancer’s boyfriend Matthew Garguilo, 28, opened up when he was arrested last week after a crime lab matched him to the pair’s alleged vehicular vegetable venture.

He supposedly told them that he hid behind a bush while Martin poured gasoline on the Prospect business, torched it and was blown back by a blast.

Garguilo added that the potato was meant to blow up the car’s engine, but he knew his girlfriend didn’t put it far enough for the desired effect, according to WTNH.

Black Yale University dishwasher smashes 'racist' stained glass

The arson arrest comes as Martin already sits in custody for heroin possession after Port Authority police said that she was found with 10 envelopes of smack while trying to pay her way through a toll with counterfeit $10 bills last month.

She now faces new charges including arson, burglary and possession of burglar's tools.

Connecticut prison records show that Garguilo, who faces charges including conspiracy to commit arson and conspiracy to commit burglary, is also serving time after being sentenced earlier this year for a probation violation.

take a second to look at the face of tricia griffith




she probably has never gone to college, never studied science, never studied forensic science yet she is claiming


tricia griffith wrote:
Anti-K, this whole forum has example after example after example that an intruder did not commit this crime.

No one can show one scintilla of evidence of an intruder.

justice involves having an accurate understanding of science, forensic science. science is about using the same standard.

in the above case DNA found on a potato was matched to a suspect, which led to an arrest. DNA in the form of touch DNA that was transferred when the suspect touched the potato.

what would be a scientific explanation that finding just 1 DNA sample on a potato stuffed in an exhaust pipe in the above case is evidence of Matthew Garguilo involvement but that the same type of DNA found in Jonbenet in highly incriminating location on 2 separate clothing in 3 locations is  as you say


tricia griffith wrote:
Anti-K, this whole forum has example after example after example that an intruder did not commit this crime.

No one can show one scintilla of evidence of an intruder.

look at this face





look at her qualifications



Host Tricia Griffith is a veteran radio disc jockey and owner of Websleuths.com and owner of Forums for Justice.org.

she has NO qualifications to make those claims and there is no scientific standard that states DNA is evidence in this case but not in that case.

with DNA found on Jonbenet's clothing, all other unsourced evidence found at the crime scene is also evidence of an intruder, including the ransom note.

Tricia has never studied any forensics relevant to the Jonbenet at any time ever, yet she uses websleuth and forumsforjustice to promote what is essentially a cyber-bullying cyber-stalking cyber-harassment campaign against an innocent family  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven

_________________
If you only knew the POWER of the Daubert side
avatar
redpill

Posts : 1614
Join date : 2012-12-08

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum