The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

deja vu: Caleb Thomas Schwab decapitated and Adam John Walsh a glitch in the matrix

Go down

deja vu: Caleb Thomas Schwab decapitated and Adam John Walsh a glitch in the matrix Empty deja vu: Caleb Thomas Schwab decapitated and Adam John Walsh a glitch in the matrix

Post by redpill Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:47 am

deja vu: Caleb Thomas Schwab decapitated and Adam John Walsh a glitch in the matrix Xmatrixdeja vu: Caleb Thomas Schwab decapitated and Adam John Walsh a glitch in the matrix Latest?cb=20110307094037

Caleb Thomas Schwab was decapitated from a water slide sometime before 2:34pm on Sunday August 7, 2016. Shocked

He was only 10. He got 10 years of life before he was on one of the world's tallest water slide in Kansas City, Mo, he somehow got thrown from the raft and it resulted in him becoming decapitated. He was killed instantly, and there was a trail of blood and his headless body.  What a Face

"As we try to mend our home with him no longer with us, we are comforted knowing he believed in our Savior Jesus, and they are forever together now."

safety lesson: being on a very tall water slide, or roller coaster, can result in you losing your head, literally. And if it happens it is instantly fatal with no recovery.   No

I would consider giving my life to Jesus Christ if it protected me from fatal accidents like this.  cyclops

this is a photo of Caleb Thomas Schwab 10

deja vu: Caleb Thomas Schwab decapitated and Adam John Walsh a glitch in the matrix Image1

i'm looking at the photo of  Caleb Thomas Schwab  and I start to feel dejavu. I've seen and heard this before. Young boy. photo. dead. headless. head in water.

Dejavu

oh yeah

deja vu: Caleb Thomas Schwab decapitated and Adam John Walsh a glitch in the matrix Adam-Walsh

Adam John Walsh (November 14, 1974 – July 27, 1981)  age 6. Also decapitated and head was recovered in water.

Dejavu occurs when there is a glitch in the matrix.

deja vu: Caleb Thomas Schwab decapitated and Adam John Walsh a glitch in the matrix Water_park_fatality-1
deja vu: Caleb Thomas Schwab decapitated and Adam John Walsh a glitch in the matrix 081216-adam-walsh-vmed225p.grid-4x2

deja vu: Caleb Thomas Schwab decapitated and Adam John Walsh a glitch in the matrix Adam-Walshdeja vu: Caleb Thomas Schwab decapitated and Adam John Walsh a glitch in the matrix 160807231547-caleb-schwab-large-169

both boys young, 6 and 10. Both died in the summer, July vs August. Both headless. Both holding baseball bat. Both have photos of baseball cap. Both white boys, very similar looking and similar interests.

2016-1981 = 35 years. in 35 years - 2051 - will another boy holding a baseball bat and wearing a baseball cap, white boy, age 6-10, be decapitated in the summer, and his lifeless head will be found in the water?

deja vu

deja vu: Caleb Thomas Schwab decapitated and Adam John Walsh a glitch in the matrix Deja-vu-header-590x330
deja vu: Caleb Thomas Schwab decapitated and Adam John Walsh a glitch in the matrix 89cf8bc71014f0ed285d30c2b9e7925b

does this mean we are living in

deja vu: Caleb Thomas Schwab decapitated and Adam John Walsh a glitch in the matrix Neomatrix

i am neo. i sense deja vu as a glitch in the matrix

we live in a computer simulated reality.  cyclops Shocked Sad Laughing Mad Arrow Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil cyclops bounce Basketball

knock knock

Back to top Go down