The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lauren Landavazo 13 shot and killed - safety ideas matrix deja vu

Go down

Lauren Landavazo 13 shot and killed - safety ideas matrix deja vu Empty Lauren Landavazo 13 shot and killed - safety ideas matrix deja vu

Post by redpill Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:45 pm

Lauren Landavazo 13 shot and killed - safety ideas matrix deja vu Xmatrix

in the news Lauren Landavazo, 13

Lauren Landavazo 13 shot and killed - safety ideas matrix deja vu Wichita5n-1-web
 Lauren Landavazo 13 shot and killed - safety ideas matrix deja vu Wichita5n-3-web

Lauren Landavazo, 13 victim, is white with blue eyes.

was shot while walking home with a friend in an alley near here

Lauren Landavazo 13 shot and killed - safety ideas matrix deja vu Wichita5n-4-web

by Kody Lott, 20

Lauren Landavazo 13 shot and killed - safety ideas matrix deja vu Wichita5n-2-web

Kody Lott clearly has blue eyes What a Face a crazed white male with blue eyes kills a white girl with blue eyes. What a Face

Cops in Texas busted a 20-year-old man suspected of shooting two young girls — one fatally — in an alleyway Friday as the teens were walking home from school.

Police targeted Kody Lott during a traffic stop at around 1:30 p.m. Sunday after a tipster claimed he saw the alleged gunman toting a rifle near the street where Lauren Landavazo was fatally shot, according to police and relatives.

The tipster followed Lott until officers caught up and pulled over the suspect’s vehicle at a shopping center parking lot, wrote Lauren’s uncle Darin Dodd, citing investigators who stopped by his sister’s home.

Dodd said Lott bolted, but he was “quickly tackled and arrested."

Lott was initially arrested on a weapons charge, but investigators said Lott confessed to the brazen slaying that killed Lauren and wounded her friend, Makalya Smith.

The 13-year-old girls were walking home from McNiel Middle School when a spray of bullets erupted, striking Lauren and Makalya. Lauren died, but Makalya survived and is recovering at a nearby hospital.

“While we have some relief, it still does not bring her back, it does not take away the pain but it does  
Lauren Landavazo, 13, was walking home with her friend Makayla Smith when she was killed. (Facebook)

Lott faces a murder and aggravated assault charge, in addition to possessing a prohibited weapon charge.

Makalya’s father Rodney Smith said she is in stable condition after at least one bullet lodged itself in her ribcage.

“Her last minute reaction to turn and attempt to run more than likely caused the bullet to travel east and west rather than straight on,” Smith said in a statement Saturday.

Lott, of Seymour, was booked into Wichita County Jail late Sunday.

cbs wrote:
WICHITA FALLS, Texas -- A North Texas man accused of shooting two teens walking home from middle school,killing one, told police he was upset because he was single and planned the shooting with the Devil, court documents allege.

The Wichita Falls Times Record News reports Lauren Landavazo and Makayla Smith, both 13 years old, were shot Friday afternoon while walking home from their middle school in Wichita Falls.
lott.png

Kody Lott
KAUZ

Landavazo was killed. Police say Smith is in stable condition at a hospital.

Wichita Falls Police Chief Manuel Borrego says Kody Austin Lott, 20, was arrested Sunday afternoon and he later confessed to the shooting. According to the court documents, obtained by CBS affiliate KAUZ, Lott told police his actions were not “senseless” because planned it out and spoke to the Devil about what he was going to do.

Lott told police he knew both girls and the fact that one of them was already in a relationship made him angry, the documents say. He allegedly told police he was upset because he didn’t have a girlfriend, the station reports.

Lott allegedly confessed to taking his step-father’s rifle from his family’s apartment and waiting at a window for the girls to pass by. He then drove his pickup up to the girls, and opened fire.

He allegedly told police he shot Landavazo first then then shot Smith “a couple of times.” He fled and attempted to dispose of the rifle on a rural road, but later returned to the filed to retreive the weapon and returned it to his parents’ apartment, the documents say.

Lott is being held on over $4 million bond and is charged with murder and aggravated assault.

Friends and family remembered Landavazo as a “social butterfly” who loved life and was happy, compassionate and caring.

so reading this,  obviously i can be shot and killed by an assailant. what could  Lauren Landavazo 13 have done to prevent herself from getting shot and killed, and what can i learn from this so i don't get shot and killed? or u

Suspect

sadly shooting deaths like this are common Suspect

one old mystery are  John and Jane Doe in Sumter County, South Carolina.

Lauren Landavazo 13 shot and killed - safety ideas matrix deja vu 642933d1442414637-south-carolina-john-jane-doe-1976-crime_scene

both were shot 3 times. i'm surprised at least 1 of them didn't attempt to run.

no one knows who they are and why they were shot.

Hacienda Heights john doe

Lauren Landavazo 13 shot and killed - safety ideas matrix deja vu 71592951-a81b-4366-95b0-66b656e7e29b

Screams and gunfire in the early morning hours, blood stains, and a body clad in embroidered jeans and wearing a peace sign earring make up a 37-year-old unsolved riddle.

On Nov. 5, 1972, a resident discovered the body of a young man lying in a ravine in the 2900 block of Athel Drive of Hacienda Heights at 9:53 a.m. A neighbor heard gunshots and screams nearly eight hours earlier.

Coroner's spokesman Ed Winter said the body was reported lying about 20 feet down the roadway. He said there was also blood on the street.

The man died of multiple gunshot wounds, according to Winter.

The body in the ravine is known to detectives and the Los Angeles County Department of the Coroner as John Doe No. 158. They have yet to solve the riddle of his identity and why he was killed 37 years ago.

"Right now it's a complete whodunit," said sheriff's Sgt. Paul Mondry.

On Sept. 5, 1973, less than a year after John Doe was found, the decomposing remains of a teenage girl wearing peace symbol earrings was discovered in a shallow grave near a fire road east of Skyline Drive in La Habra Heights. Someone shot her in the head. Like John Doe, she remains unidentified and her murder unsolved.

It's not known if the two cases are linked.

"That avenue has not been explored yet," Mondry said. "If you don't know who the victim is, it's hard to tell."

To find John Doe's real name, detectives sent information about the case to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, which included it on their website. The synopsis includes when and where he was discovered, his physical description, the clothes he wore and a reconstruction of his face by a forensic artist.

Winter said samples that could be tested were shipped to the California Department of Justice in 1972. They also sent more items such as hair clippings on Jan. 5, 2010.

John Doe's DNA is in the state's Missing Persons DNA database awaiting a match.

"The stage has been set to identify the victim. Now it's a waiting game," Mondry said.

Kate Gibbs, spokeswoman for the California Attorney General's Office, said there are 22,560 missing persons in the database. The cases with unidentified people total 2,999.

Since the Missing Persons DNA Program began in 2001, she said there have been 278 identifications. Seventy-four of the matches, or 27 percent, are known homicide victims. Another 109 identifications, or 39 percent, are classified as unknown and presumed homicide.

"Most homicide investigators will agree that the single most important lead in a homicide case is the identity of the victim," Gibbs said.

John Doe No. 158 was white, between 19 and 21, had shoulder-length brown hair, stood 6-feet tall and weighed about 175 pounds. He also had a 3-inch surgical scar on his right knee and a 4-and-a-half-inch surgical scar on his spine near the tailbone.

He wore boots, a pink shirt, a Levi's denim jacket with a zipper-down front and bell-bottom Oshkosh brand jeans. The word "peace" was embroidered on the bottom left pant leg and "love" on the bottom of the right pant leg.

He had a small yellow metal earring with a peace symbol and a white metal chain necklace with black beads. A pair of yellow metal framed eyeglasses found near the scene may have also belonged to him.

Winter said records show the body was cremated on May 14, 1973.

As with other unclaimed and unidentified bodies in the county, the remains of John Doe No. 158 later ended up in a common grave in Los Angeles.

Anyone with information about the case is asked to call the Sheriff's Homicide Bureau at 323-890-5500.

ruby.gonzales@sgvn.com   http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/article/ZZ/20100710/NEWS/100718074

that john doe was also found with multiple bullet holes. witnesses report hearing a  man screaming and multiple bullet holes. no one has ever come forward to identify him, since 1972. given his attire it seems likely he was gay, and possibly his family disowned him and he left.

anyhow, yeah i can easily imagine leaving a restaurant or being in a rest stop or whever and some assailant pulls a gun on me and shoots me full of holes. for me, i wonder what i can do in that kind of situation. i've thought about concealed carry gun myself. always carrying a gun. not legal in some states. i've thought about moving to a country like Australia with strict gun control laws. too easy for some crazy with a gun to shoot and kill.

Lauren Landavazo 13 only got 13 years of life before some crazy shot her as she and her friend entered an alley. apparently she was followed, and this happened in broad daylight.

Lauren Landavazo 13 shot and killed - safety ideas matrix deja vu Lauren-landavazo-3
 Lauren Landavazo 13 shot and killed - safety ideas matrix deja vu Lauren-landavazo-1

Lauren Landavazo 13 shot and killed - safety ideas matrix deja vu Lauren-landavazo-5-e1473020992150

i'm having a deja vu moment here, where have i heard this before?

Lauren Landavazo 13 shot and killed - safety ideas matrix deja vu Deja-vu-header-590x330
 Lauren Landavazo 13 shot and killed - safety ideas matrix deja vu 89cf8bc71014f0ed285d30c2b9e7925b

oh yeah now i remember
11-year-old Skyla Whitaker and 13-year-old Taylor Paschal Placker

Lauren Landavazo 13 shot and killed - safety ideas matrix deja vu Skyla+and+Taylor

shot and killed by gun in day by trail Kevin Sweat

Lauren Landavazo 13 shot and killed - safety ideas matrix deja vu Article-2072401-0F1FDBB800000578-154_468x383

looks like kevin sweat who killed 2 white girls + girlfriend, also has blue eyes. What a Face What a Face

when will there be another  white 13 old girl walking with another girl be shot and killed by multiple gun shots by some crazy?
any one of us can be walking out and about and some gunman starts shooting.  Suspect

while i agree with the nra that the bad guys have guns and it's not possible to remove guns from bad guys, i think it's too bad our nation when it was formed had tight gun control legislation. perhaps a hunting rifle with 1 shot is okay but not like what is available today. too may sociopsychopaths out there with guns with large capacity magazines

colorado shooting dude james holmes

Lauren Landavazo 13 shot and killed - safety ideas matrix deja vu Nc_new_holmes_130311

looks like he has blue eyes to What a Face What a Face What a Face

Suspect

Back to top Go down