The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My best friend's death changed me and woman dies from snake bite, literally

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My best friend's death changed me and woman dies from snake bite, literally - Page 2 Empty Re: My best friend's death changed me and woman dies from snake bite, literally

Post by redpill Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:07 pm

i guess you are straight LOL.

tracyb wrote:
I was very confused and this tug of war is a big reason why most young girls aren't ready for this. The mixed signals are insane. Go over there, have intense sex, he gets pissed off over nothing, run home crying, call him, then run back over there for more sex.

Back to top Go down

My best friend's death changed me and woman dies from snake bite, literally - Page 2 Empty Re: My best friend's death changed me and woman dies from snake bite, literally

Post by TracyB Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:47 am

It really was a roller coaster. I didn't know what to make of it or even why he would get bent out of shape over nothing. Wouldn't the smart thing be to just enjoy the fact he's in that situation to begin with?

People are so weird.

Funny thing though....our friendship started over video games. Once the sex started, no more focus on video games.

There's a couple pics in one of my mom's old photo albums that has the two of us in them. We're not doing anything...not even standing together...but it was surreal to look at those photographs knowing what was really going on at the time.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:30 am

are you currently in a relationship?

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:39 am

TracyB wrote:
Funny thing though....our friendship started over video games. Once the sex started, no more focus on video games.

hey i play video games. i wish i had met you before he did Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:36 am

are you currently in a relationship?

No. I broke up with my boyfriend in 2016. I actually like being alone....at least at this point in my life.

I don't play video games anymore. last time I played was at a party when someone asked me to try the Friday the 13th game.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:48 pm

No. I broke up with my boyfriend in 2016. I actually like being alone....at least at this point in my life.

that's perfect.

I don't play video games anymore. last time I played was at a party when someone asked me to try the Friday the 13th game.

tastes change. how about a drink, in and out burger, a trip to the Charlie Brown museum and then arrive home to watch episode of People Magazine Investigates Petit family murder. dazzle me with your insights Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:58 am

You just reminded me of that doc I was supposed to watch. The Cheshire crime had skipped my mind. I've had that book for awhile now too but haven't read it yet.

I'll try that doc this evening when I get off work.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:49 pm

TracyB wrote:You just reminded me of that doc I was supposed to watch. The Cheshire crime had skipped my mind. I've had that book for awhile now too but haven't read it yet.

I'll try that doc this evening when I get off work.

Glad to be of help. I found it to be very riveting. Watching 2 thugs enter through  the basement, in the middle of the night wearing a mask, then beating an elderly guy sleeping on his own coach inside his own home with a baseball bat, while wife and 2 daughters slept upstairs sound asleep certainly caught my attention. What a Face

So you plan to watch it on the 1 year anniversary of Abigail Williams and Liberty German murder and one day before 2018 Valentine.

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:34 am

Wow...its been a year since their murders?

I didn't like that show. The HBO doc on Cheshire is much better. They go more in depth into the crime. You should check out that show.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:40 am

TracyB wrote:Wow...its been a year since their murders?

yup. still no leads on suspect identity, crazy isn't it?

I didn't like that show. The HBO doc on Cheshire is much better. They go more in depth into the crime. You should check out that show.

i wasn't aware HBO covered the same crime. what additional info does it have? confused
i guess i'm easy to please bc i've seen every episode of the people magazine, and i thought the petit family was suspenseful, like a hollywood movie. affraid when i saw it, i had never heard of the crime, knew nothing of it nor ever heard of the petit family, and i had no idea what the outcome was, whether anyone would survive, whether there would be a final shootout or what. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:24 pm

TracyB wrote:Wow...its been a year since their murders?

i did

My best friend's death changed me and woman dies from snake bite, literally - Page 2 Vlcsna92
My best friend's death changed me and woman dies from snake bite, literally - Page 2 Vlcsna93

do u want to talk about it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2