The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mary Kay Letourneau on A&E and Vili Fualaau

Go down

Mary Kay Letourneau on A&E and Vili Fualaau Empty Mary Kay Letourneau on A&E and Vili Fualaau

Post by redpill Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:44 pm

Fri Jun 01, 2018

also in the news, Mary Kay Letourneau on A&E and Vili Fualaau

The 34-year-old Letourneau started a relationship with Fualaau, then a 12-year-old student, in the summer of 1996. Letourneau was arrested in March 1997, and the case become national news. On Tuesday, Letourneau talked about her relationship with Fualaau on A&E’s documentary "Mary Kay Letourneau: Autobiography." “He was young, I get it,” Letourneau said. “Am I sorry that he’s the father of my children? No I’m not.” Fualaau asked Letourneau for a kiss back in 1996, which she agreed to. “Back in the day, I accepted the kiss, you know,” Letourneau said.

Mary Kay Letourneau was married at the time.

I guess you can call her a "pedophile" since Vili Fualaau was 12 at the time, but even after Vili Fualaau reached adulthood, Mary Kay Letourneau was still interested.

If Mary Kay Letourneau were only interested in 12 year old boys she'd obviously lose interest in Vili Fualaau, which isn't the case here

apparently her sex with a 12 year old boy resulted in her pregnancy, which she apparently didn't end in abortion AFAIK

i'd imagine if this was a story of a man and a girl, the guy would still be in prison.

Back to top Go down