The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sinus headache runny nose post nasal drip :( every spring

2 posters

Go down

sinus headache runny nose post nasal drip :( every spring Empty sinus headache runny nose post nasal drip :( every spring

Post by redpill Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:26 pm

Mon Mar 25, 2019

every spring without fail, when the weather and season changes from winter to spring,

i get

sinus pressure, a stuffy nose, i sometimes have to breath through my mouth as my nostrils are completely plugged,

a severe headache, post nasal drip that results in a very sore throat

my eyeballs feel on fire, but i feel very chilly. i'm using an electric blanket to stay warm.

i have a severe headache

all this makes it hard for me to fall asleep, as i prefer to sleep breathing through my nose rather than mouth

i often will develop a very thick yellow mucous/phlegm

i think the root cause is sinus pressure, sinus fluid build up, but what causes my sinus to do this every spring time of every year since elementary school without fail?

in the past i was told it's viral, an upper viral infection.

i take both tylonol and ibuprofen for pain and fever relief,

i take guanefesin which supposedly helps keep the mucous thin

sudaphed, which i have to provide a driver's license for since it can be turned into crystal meth

benadryl at night

that's a lot of meds, all OTC though.

one thing they do is clear my nostrils so i can breathe through my nose.

it is inconvenient as i plan to do spring cleaning, both inside and outside the home, and take my mom for walks

i'm feeling too tired, lethargic, fatigue to do that. and i have a headache Shocked

Back to top Go down

sinus headache runny nose post nasal drip :( every spring Empty Re: sinus headache runny nose post nasal drip :( every spring

Post by searchinGirl Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:42 pm

Ever try the breathing strips? I think misery loves company because I’m feeling sorry for myself too. A broken wrist with a Steele plate and pins. A scar that is probably 4 inches long. Twelve weeks of recovery. One handed typing. Laundry to fold. Kitties to feed and take to the vet but I can’t drive. Hubby is here to help but... I’ve had better days.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

sinus headache runny nose post nasal drip :( every spring Empty Re: sinus headache runny nose post nasal drip :( every spring

Post by redpill Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:44 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Ever try the breathing strips? I think misery loves company because I’m feeling sorry for myself too. A broken wrist with a Steele plate and pins. A scar that is probably 4 inches long. Twelve weeks of recovery. One handed typing. Laundry to fold. Kitties to feed and take to the vet but I can’t drive. Hubby is here to help but... I’ve had better days.

haha, yeah i'm pleased u replied so quickly.

now i've not tried breathing strips. instead in the past i used afrin nasal spray but now i use sudafed, the real thing

is the broken wrist from saint patrick day or this a new development?

i still have some dental pain to Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:51 pm

Still from st. Patrick’s Day. ‘This splint is itchy and my whole arm aches. Got lots of painkillers though.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:58 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Still from st. Patrick’s Day. ‘This splint is itchy and my whole arm aches. Got lots of painkillers though.

wow that's sucks. is it vicodin or something similar?

i've never broken my bones, but i avoid sports except tennis LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:06 pm

I’ve got some oxycodone and some norco. I think norco is like Vicodin. The oxy is too strong. Makes me sick to my stomach. Plus I get doped up, fall asleep and wake up feeling terrible. It’s a negative cycle.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:15 pm

I watched the ID specials about the Atlanta Child Murders. You were young when they happened. Are you familiar with that story? Creepy.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:16 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I’ve got some oxycodone and some norco. I think norco is like Vicodin. The oxy is too strong. Makes me sick to my stomach. Plus I get doped up, fall asleep and wake up feeling terrible. It’s a negative cycle.

i've never broken my arm but i'd imagine it'd be bad. in the past when i got my wisdom teeth removed i got vicodin which has some opiates in it.

now when i got my teeth extracted just tylonol and ibuprofen or naproxen Sad

sounds like a doctor willing to presecribe c2's

i take benadryl to dry up my sinuses but it makes me sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:17 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I watched the ID specials about the Atlanta Child Murders. You were young when they happened. Are you familiar with that story? Creepy.

i saw 1 documentary if you search this blog i compare handwriting

https://jbrwdi.forumotion.com/t1437-altanta-child-murder-zodiac-letter-and-jonbenet-ramsey-handwriting?highlight=handwriting

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:51 pm

Wow. Did they cover this in the show? The handwriting is remarkably similar. I need to think about this. I need to go to bed. Talk again soon.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:55 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Wow. Did they cover this in the show? The handwriting is remarkably similar. I need to think about this. I need to go to bed. Talk again soon.

it was a different earlier documentary. yeah i thought the handwriting was similar. im going to bed to

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:57 pm

Have a good night.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:09 am

u2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down