The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

coronavirus fitness center and library closing and college

Go down

coronavirus  fitness center and library closing and college Empty coronavirus fitness center and library closing and college

Post by redpill Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:17 pm

Mon Mar 16, 2020

it just seemed like yesterday i heard of so
me virus in wuhan china.

i said, well that's far away.

my local news reports state several people in my county tested positive for coronavirus

i have 2 fitness club memberships with 2 different companies

i found out the much closer one to where i live is closed to coronavirus today Mon Mar 16, 2020

Sad

library is also closed Sad

and a college close to where i live which has an indoor track for rainy drizzly days

also closed Mon Mar 16, 2020

i was actually at all 3 places on Sat Mar 14 , 2020

pale

i'd never thought i'd see this in my lifetime.

along with stock market crash due to coronavirus

in the back of my mind i know that coronavirus is highly lethal to elderly and my mom who is now 77 is elderly, and that even if i have a "mild" case, she can catch it from me and die from it.

which makes me wonder how i should live my life confused

i'm wondering could usa look like Italy or Iran confused

i know from reading news articles a major treatment for coronavirus is using artificial ventilators which is in short supply in italy due to huge cases, and over flowing hospitals

so if something like italy happens here in usa, and my mom gets coronavirus she may not be able to get a ventilator as other elderly may be on it to live

affraid

in some ways this is kinda surreal since in the 80s i was told of biblical end time prophecy and that in revelation of saint john, the pale horse will unleash pestilences

so what i was warned of in the early 80s, which seemed confirmed by the then new 80s AIDS epidemic, and now coronavirus

pale horse cat

Back to top Go down