The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

coronavirus and the pale horse of revelation

Go down

coronavirus  and the pale horse of revelation Empty coronavirus and the pale horse of revelation

Post by redpill Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:26 pm

Mon Mar 16, 2020

the christian book of revelation states

Revelation 6:8

I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

i have wondered what would the world and the people of the world be like if only

born again, prolife, drug free, tattoo and body piercing free heterosexual christians were left, along with catholics mormons, jehovah witnesses

with a mutant hyper lethal and hyper contagious coronavirus infecting then killing the drug dealers and users, sex workers, all LGBT's, atheists, leftists, marxists, hate groups, criminals, prochoice feminists, those with tattoo and body piercing ( prohibited in levitcus in the bible) jews, muslims buddhists

now some such christians are racially black, hispanic, asian, and native american, but yeah we tend to think of them as white in the usa.

what would such a world and society be like?

of course over time, human genetics being what they are, even devout christian parents give birth to homosexuals, drug users, rebels, atheists.

but would such a society be a good one, while it lasts? pale

Back to top Go down