The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dateline: Secrets Uncovered - Season 9 Episode 20 and JonBenet Ramsey

Go down

Dateline: Secrets Uncovered - Season 9 Episode 20 and  JonBenet Ramsey Empty Dateline: Secrets Uncovered - Season 9 Episode 20 and JonBenet Ramsey

Post by redpill Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:15 pm

Sat Aug 29, 2020

i just finished watching

Dateline: Secrets Uncovered - Season 9 Episode 20

In Cold Blood
He was a firefighter used to rescuing others. Now he was the one in desperate need of help. He found his wife bloodied and motionless on the bedroom floor. Could he save her in time? It was a chilling crime with no shortage of potential suspects.

it's about murder of Kim Dorsey inside her own home

this is a case i've not heard before, prior to watching it.

Kim Dorsey and her husband lived in a nice gated community in florida BUT at that time of her murder anyone could enter or leave, which kinda defeats the point of living in a gated community i would think.

this is a home intruder case,

the prime suspect was her husband who incorrectly told 911 his wife committed suicide. this was wrong and raised suspicion.

he also moved the body and covered her in a blanket when LE arrived, which was highly suspicious.

these actions of course remind me of John Ramsey.

he also admitted to cheating on his wife, not a good look. he gave up the contractors who worked on his house who were also investigated.

Kim Dorsey was beaten in the face, raped, struck with a pole stick and cabled tied. these injuries reminds me of JonBenet Ramsey

one of the contractors who worked on the house had cable ties and worked with cable ties, and had lots of scratches on his hand and fingers, which they thought could be defensive wounds. he gave his DNA and cooperated.

one thing they found at the home was a used cigarette butt, they found an unknown male DNA profile that excluded the husband and the contractors who worked on the house.

is this evidence of an intruder?

how does DNA taken from a used cigarette butt compare with finding DNA on JBR's longjohns and panties in the context of a sexual assault?

when they found the intruder, and again this is a home intruder case, they asked him if he was hired to kill the wife, which he said he was not.

anyhow one thing i learned is don't keep your keys outside where some bad guy can find it and enter your home.

but prior to solving this case, the LE thought this was an inside job. for one thing the items used to kill Kim were already present in the house. the husband had an alibi that he was at work, which checked out, but they thought he hired someone to kill his wife.

What a Face

Back to top Go down