The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I survived 2020, 2021 winter storm

Go down

I survived 2020, 2021 winter storm Empty I survived 2020, 2021 winter storm

Post by redpill Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:46 am

Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:00 am No

I survived 2020, as did my mother. As with recreational drugs, like cocaine, I have grave doubts i could survive a coronavirus infection. And if i contract it, I would certainly pass it on to my mother who i doubt will survive, and my area, hospitals ICU are near capacity. even if i do survive, getting a huge hospital bill would not be pleasant, plus being sick for weeks.

i guess one good thing about about COVID is that fall and winter of 2020, i did NOT get flu/cold like symptoms, as i have every single winter since elementary school in the 70s. it seems wearing a mask and everyone else wearing one, spared me of the pain and suffering of getting a cold, which is miserable for me. it keeps me up all night and hard to sleep deeply due to coughing. i kinda wish that the policy of always wearing masks in public places remains in place like forever.

i think going forward, i will always wear a surgical mask in public places during the fall/winter/spring months, even after COVID goes away, if it does, because even when i get the flu shot, i still get lung infections, as does my mother.

2021 for me starts with a huge winter storm and lots of snow dumped in my area over night Sad

it originally rained, which has frozen, so it is frozen black ice on top of which is snow. streets are covered in snow and ice which makes for dangerous driving. which means i will mostly stay in bed.

I'm going to have to snow shovel the driveway but the ice beneath the snow will make it slippery. i wish i could afford a heated driveway system

weatherman warned of the possibility of ice causing a power outage. hasn't happened yet, but it has happened to me in previous year. it's miserable.

my new year is spent inside my home, but at least the gas and electricity is working.

when the snow stops i will be outside shoveling, unless there's a power outage, which the weatherman is emphasizing could happen. i knew of this winter storm in advance so yesterday i went grocery shopping and stocked up. of course i need heat and electricity to cook it.

i wonder how animals like birds and squirrels and even cats survive the cold and snow.

i saw a black kitten running around my neighborhood. i don't know if it is feral or owned by someone but it didn't have a collar i could see. i tried to offer food but it ran off.

now its snow and cold. animals not only should be cold but how do you find food? i can't imagine sleeping in such cold in the winter night. there are also opossums and foxes and deer and raccoons where i live.

in 2021 as far as true crime cases are concerned, i expect more solved cases via genetic genealogy i plan to watch that Jonbenet documentary but i'm somewhat disappointed they feature the long dead lou smit, rather than cutting edge dna technology and the latest dna results.

the a&e documentary is the closest documentary of what i have in mind, in that they featured actual experts in pathology, refuting prior sexual abuse, dna experts which point to intruder theory, but no handwriting or linguistic experts on the ransom note, nor any trace evidence experts

crazy how in dec 2019 i heard news reports of an unknown virus in wuhan china, and even in February there were isolated reports in washington state of infections and then of course 2020 was all about covid 19

in dec 2020, there were both reports of a vaccine, and new more contagious variant in the UK, now in the california colorado and florida.

which makes me think that this variant will be the news for 2021.

what if coronavirus keeps mutating so that vaccines are rendered worthless, and it maintains or increases its lethality. it may never go away.

2019 will be the last year of no masks, and 2020 is the start of everyone wearing masks.

you know in 2019 and before if you wore a mask into a bank that would be seen as a robber. now if you don't wear a mask into a bank, you won't be allowed in.

its possible if covid never goes away, that all future children will grow up wearing masks and it will seem normal to them. not sure what this means for the gym where there is a sport or intense exercise. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down