The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 women neighbors refusing ALL Covid vaccines & mass shooting move to Australia

Go down

2 women neighbors refusing ALL Covid vaccines & mass shooting move to Australia Empty 2 women neighbors refusing ALL Covid vaccines & mass shooting move to Australia

Post by redpill Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:05 pm

Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:53 pm

I have met and spoke to my immediate next door neighbors, and 2 of them, both women state they are refusing ALL Covid vaccines due to the bad news, specifically blood clots.

I did tell them that thus far it was only the johnson and johnson vaccine that is having issues but they don't want to risk it.

It's been 1 week since I had the pfizer shot and my left arm shoulder is still feeling mildly sore No

still the idea of being vaccinated gives me some peace of mind.

in the news....

A young Las Vegas-area woman is being treated for serious blood clots after receiving the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, according to a GoFundMe created for her medical expenses.

The campaign page says Emma Burkey, 18, began having seizures and clotting in the brain following her injection around April 1. She was taken to St. Rose Hospital, Sienna Campus in Henderson, and then airlifted to Loma Linda Hospital in California where she was admitted to their special neural treatment unit.

Burkey was put into an induced coma, ventilated and had at least three brain surgeries.

She is no longer in a coma, and according to a family statement from April 18, it's been "slow, slow, slow steady progress."

https://www.gofundme.com/f/s85n6k-emmas-medical-expenses?d=%3AsignedDonationId

2 women neighbors refusing ALL Covid vaccines & mass shooting move to Australia I0DBQda

wow, i and my mother were literally scheduled to get this vaccine on the Tuesday it was cancelled

Thank you for making your appointment for the Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine with your xxxx Please bring your driver's license or identification card, as well as your insurance cards (including Medicare Part B red white and blue card if available) to your vaccine appointment. This will help decrease your time in the store!

Good morning,

You are receiving this email because you have an appointment scheduled with one of our pharmacies for a Johnson and Johnson (Janssen) COVID-19 vaccine this week. As of Tuesday morning, the CDC and FDA are recommending pausing the administration of this brand of COVID-19 vaccine while they investigate reports of a rare side effect. Our pharmacies will not be administering any Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 vaccination until that research is completed. For more information, the full press release from the FDA is linked here.

If you would like to move your vaccine appointment to a location that is administering Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccinations, we currently have a limited number of appointments available for those vaccines a

blood clots in the brain? not good.

In the fall I actually plan to get the Moderna COVID vaccine as a kind of booster shot, unless it also has blood clot issues. since there are variants of COVID and there's also the flu, i plan to continue to wear a mask even if the mandate gets dropped, at least in most public settings.

I feel like I was going to a supermarket but then cancelled it and I hear in the news of a mass shooting.

this time in Indiana. I've lost count of how many mass shootings there have been in 2021 alone. I'm worried I might be killed in one.

Maybe I should move to Australia What a Face

My mom's medicare is here in the USA and I think it's awesome. It really defrays medical expenses. of course if we get shot and killed in a mass shooting it wouldn't matter I guess but I doubt my mother would qualify for Australian version of medicare if we move now. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down