The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got the second Pfizer COVID19 vaccine today

Go down

I got the second Pfizer COVID19 vaccine today Empty I got the second Pfizer COVID19 vaccine today

Post by redpill Tue May 04, 2021 8:20 pm

Tue May 04, 2021 8:06 pm

this morning I got the second Pfizer COVID19 vaccine today for myself and my mother at Walmart.

i have a handicap parking tag because of my mother and today i had no difficulty finding an open spot.

My appointment was at 11:20am. I waited for 1 woman before me, and then 3 women after me.

The one I waited for I waited a long time, she had a lengthy conversation with the pharm tech.

Given how busy Walmart pharmacy is, I'm surprised the pharmacist is injecting it.

The woman behind me told me that her appointment was also for 11:20am and this was also her second shot

she told me she already got COVID and it was a bad cold and cough for her but that was it. She told me her son was in baseball

so she got it from him. but she was getting vaccinated anyway. one guy and her also talked about the J&J vaccine and blood clots,

and that someone got one but was okay, the day before the announcement.

I had to fill out paperwork for myself and my mother, and by the time i was done,

the woman before me was vaccinated

I only had to wait a couple of minutes as the pharmacist was reviewing my paperwork.

he asked if i should go first or my mom, i originally said my mom but then changed my answer and said me.

I got injected first.

i told him about my mom's response, and i held her down. i also told the others waiting in line my mom may scream.

sure enough when the needle was injected my mom screamed and moved, and the pharmacist actually removed the needle

before actually injecting the liquid.

we tried again, my mom screamed again, but he was able to inject the liquid and put on a bandaid.

i smiled at the others waiting and we left. i told him we didn't have a reaction last time.

the woman ahead of me was still sitting down, i suspect perhaps this was her first shot.

last time i was really sore in the arm for a week.

before i left i bought a 50 lb bag of cat litter. i looked for weed killer, the kind that doesn't kill the lawn, 2-4D but couldn't find it.

all in all, getting the COVID vaccine went smoothly. no problems with parking, with waiting in line.

i now have 2 forms that state I am fully vaccinated. I was told it takes about 2-4 weeks for my body to be fully protected.

my arm is really sore. right now.

I plan to get the other 2 vaccines in the coming months as booster shots, from different pharmacies unless pfizer offers a free booster shot and/or COVID completely disappears from the USA.

my goal is that if i do get COVID it will be completely asymptomatic, i don't even want a cough. i might still wear a mask because there are other respiratory pathogens from the flu to other cold viruses to bacterial pneumonia and even TB. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down