The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it was a dark and stormy night - Fri Aug 20, 2021 power outage

Go down

it was a dark and stormy night -  Fri Aug 20, 2021  power outage Empty it was a dark and stormy night - Fri Aug 20, 2021 power outage

Post by redpill Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:06 pm

it was a dark and stormy night - Fri Aug 20, 2021

yesterday it rained, it rained so hard and there was so much lightening that around 10pm the power of my entire neighborhood went out.

there was no power. but being 10pm, i just went to bed.

i woke up around 4am to pee, which i do a lot. i wake up to pee. it was still raining hard, and the power was still out.

a power outage isn't paranormal.

power came on when i woke up in the morning, so it was restored while i was sleeping.

first i wonder how lightening causes a power outage in my neighborhood. did a lightening strike?

second, i wonder who exactly restores power.

is there a crew at 1-4am in the morning working on restoring power, while everyone is sleeping? are they on call? confused

i checked my email and i got this email

Spectrum Alert: Service Outage

Restoration work has taken longer than expected. Our technicians are working to restore your service as quickly as possible.

Spectrum Alert: Service Restored

I choose spectrum for price. spectrum wants $30/month and google fiber wants $70/month. i don't need the extra features google fiber offers.

this happened overnight while i was sound asleep. internet went down while i was asleep as did power, and it was restored before i woke up for good. (after i pee i headed back to sleep)

not a paranormal event.

today it was really cool in the morning and it is cool now. but i have weather reports this coming week will be 95F plus humidity affraid

the weather is so cool and nice right now but by monday weather forecast is 97F pale

Back to top Go down