The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Villisca Axe Murders case linking The Burnham And Wayne Family Massacres

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Villisca Axe Murders case linking The Burnham And Wayne Family Massacres - Page 2 Empty Re: Villisca Axe Murders case linking The Burnham And Wayne Family Massacres

Post by redpill Mon May 12, 2014 12:53 am

i find it hard to understand the semen thing since they were able to recover semen from very cold cases, even a stamp licked from jack the ripper.

they did have ABO blood groupings. i wonder if the semen ABO matches or rules out any of these suspects.

based on tracks and other evidence how many perps can be said to be present?

this sounds like a sexually motivated homicide.

Back to top Go down

Villisca Axe Murders case linking The Burnham And Wayne Family Massacres - Page 2 Empty Re: Villisca Axe Murders case linking The Burnham And Wayne Family Massacres

Post by yk robert Mon May 12, 2014 1:30 am

IMO-- definitely a sex opportunity crime . Two guys mindlessly walking around in the middle of the night braking into adjoining properties stealing beer and other items and a two fold motive at The Girl Scout camp.

I am equally puzzled by why they can't get DNA-- When I said something is rotten -- To be more blunt , I accuse LE of deliberately messing up evidence . One has to know the Democat -- Republican factions there. And like the Girl Scout that told the story of a note being found which she couldn't come clean on a fact that there was no note-- The Wilkinsons and Weaver Lied and they couldn't come clean on those lies least they be outed from office.
yk robert
yk robert

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon May 12, 2014 1:34 am

how do we know it was 2 guys since LE zeroed on in 1 suspect?

Back to top Go down

Post by yk robert Mon May 12, 2014 2:19 am

Another good point-- One to consider, Many people including me figure there was Two -- however those that appear to have a vendita for Hart over look two elements of the case that leaves one to consider the possibility of two- One being there was two different sizes of tracks in the blood on the floor-- another being 3 girls killed at the same time by one killer, and then carried out of the tent and placed 150 yards from the tent past other tents or walked right in front of them. At least two trips, carrying
two at a time. One man done this? There is one or two more reasons I think two were involved but I can't think of what they are right now, except that one fact is one girl was raped and semen found , They say the other two girls was sexually assaulted and I can not fine a fact that there was semen there , if so then that puts more weight to the possibility of more than one prep. A fact of that nature seems to be covered up by the Wilkinsons.
yk robert
yk robert

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon May 12, 2014 9:12 pm

if hart didn't do it, then you know i wonder if this murder and the keddie murders are linked by the same offender (s).

keddie murders are awfully similar - this time in a remote cabin.

has anyone proposed an ok -keddie link?

Back to top Go down

Post by yk robert Mon May 12, 2014 9:47 pm

redpill wrote:if hart didn't do it, then you know i wonder if this murder and the keddie murders are linked by the same offender (s).

--- NO, Of all the reading I ve done , not one time do I recall running across any connection-- In fact this is the 1st time I ve heard of the Kiddie Murders-- You are the 1st to bring it to my attention . I will read what I can on it. Off hand it looks good for a connection .
yk robert
yk robert

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon May 12, 2014 9:51 pm

yk robert wrote:
redpill wrote:if hart didn't do it, then you know i wonder if this murder and the keddie murders are linked by the same offender (s).

--- NO,  Of all the reading I ve done , not one time do I recall running across any connection-- In fact this is the 1st time I ve heard of the Kiddie Murders-- You are the 1st to bring it to my attention .  I will read what I can on it. Off hand it looks good for a connection .

i am a star wars fan. i am connected with the force Smile
redpill
redpill

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspector Rex Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:41 pm

A new twist in the Lin family murders trial. It is alleged that brother-in-law (the accused) had a sexual interest in the oldest daughter, who was away overseas on a school excursion at the time her family was killed (Mother, Father, Aunt, two brothers).

The accused (Xie) and his wife (the sister of the murdered man) subsequently gained custody of this girl and prior to his arrest, he continued his sexual abuse of the girl. It only came to light during the course of the first trial, after Xie mentioned it to a cell mate who told LE. When questioned, the girl and she admitted she was being abused.

A new jury has been empanelled and the second trial is currently underway.
Inspector Rex
Inspector Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspector Rex Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:10 pm

The second trial of Robert Xie has been aborted, due to the illness of the judge. New trial not expected to start till next year.
Inspector Rex
Inspector Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 pm

personally I favor the serial killer did it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2