The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my new theory Amy Mihaljevic and Jonbenet Ramsey were both killed by the same killer

Go down

my new theory Amy Mihaljevic and Jonbenet Ramsey were both killed by the same killer Empty my new theory Amy Mihaljevic and Jonbenet Ramsey were both killed by the same killer

Post by redpill Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:35 pm

in addition to the mr cruel theory, i have a new theory that  Amy Mihaljevic and Jonbenet Ramsey were both killed by same killer.

basic info on Amy Mihlajevic

this is a more modern update
http://vimeo.com/51561799

the comparison of victimology of  Amy Mihaljevic and Jonbenet Ramsey

my new theory Amy Mihaljevic and Jonbenet Ramsey were both killed by the same killer AmyMihaljevic
my new theory Amy Mihaljevic and Jonbenet Ramsey were both killed by the same killer JonBenet%2BRamsey

same hair color white females, jonbenet was 6 amy was 10.

It is the MO that makes it unique
wikipedia wrote:
basic facts
Amy Renee Mihaljevic (December 11, 1978 – October 27, 1989) was a ten-year-old American elementary school student who was kidnapped and murdered in the U.S. state of Ohio in 1989. Her murder case raised national attention. The story of her unsolved kidnapping and murder was one of the first cases presented by John Walsh on the television show, America's Most Wanted during its first year. To date, her killer has not been found, yet the case remains active; new information in 2007 and 2013 has increased hopes of resolving the case.[1]

Disappearance and murder

On October 27, 1989, Amy Mihaljevic was kidnapped from the Bay Square Shopping Center in Bay Village, Ohio, a suburb of Cleveland.[1] The abductor had contacted Mihaljevic by telephone and arranged to meet her on the pretext of buying a gift for her mother because she had recently been promoted, as he told her.[2] On February 8, 1990, the girl's body was found in a field, close to the road, off of County Road 1181, Ruggles Township in rural Ashland County, Ohio.[1][3]

Evidence found at the scene of the crime suggests that Mihaljevic's body was probably dumped there shortly after her abduction. Based on findings by the Cuyahoga County coroner, Mihaljevic's last meal was some sort of soy substance, possibly an artificial chicken product or Chinese food. Other evidence includes the presence of yellow/gold colored fibers on her body.[4] It appears her killer also took several souvenirs including the girl's horse-riding boots, her denim backpack, a binder with "Buick, Best in Class" written on the front clasp, and turquoise earrings in the shape of horse heads.[5] Blood believed to be that of Mihaljevic was found in her underwear, indicating she may have been raped or sexually abused.[4] Mitochondrial DNA from the crime scene was sampled, which may be used in the future to compare to suspects.[6]

In November 2006 it was revealed that several other young girls had received phone calls similar to that to which Amy responded, during the weeks prior to Amy's abduction in 1989. These comprised requests from an unknown man, claiming to work with their mother, asking the girl to help him shop for a present to celebrate her mother's job promotion. The girls who received these calls lived in North Olmsted, a suburb near Bay Village; some had unlisted phone numbers.[6] This new information was considered significant by new movement on the case.[9][10] Amy and the others who received such calls had all visited the local Lake Erie Nature and Science Center, which they had signed and added their personal information, such as their addresses.[6]
from wikipedia

the similarity in MO between Jonbenet and Amy Mihaljevic
wiki wrote:
On October 27, 1989, Amy Mihaljevic was kidnapped from the Bay Square Shopping Center in Bay Village, Ohio, a suburb of Cleveland.[1] The abductor had contacted Mihaljevic by telephone and arranged to meet her on the pretext of buying a gift for her mother because she had recently been promoted, as he told her.[2]

In November 2006 it was revealed that several other young girls had received phone calls similar to that to which Amy responded, during the weeks prior to Amy's abduction in 1989. These comprised requests from an unknown man, claiming to work with their mother, asking the girl to help him shop for a present to celebrate her mother's job promotion. The girls who received these calls lived in North Olmsted, a suburb near Bay Village; some had unlisted phone numbers.[6] This new information was considered significant by new movement on the case.[9][10] Amy and the others who received such calls had all visited the local Lake Erie Nature and Science Center, which they had signed and added their personal information, such as their addresses.[6]

in the videos linked above the FBI agent discussing the case said that in over 100 years they've never encountered an MO similar to what Amy Mihaljevic killer pulled off, in the records, "in north america" which would include Canada.

If that's true, then this offender has a unique MO that identifies him. an MO whereby he calls victims based on a pretext, then attempts to lure them out and abducts them.

I think there is one other example,

secret Santa wrote:
Secret Santa Visit

Carnes Account. "On December 25, 1996, while playing at the home of a neighborhood friend, JonBenet told her friend's mother that "Santa Claus" was going to pay her a "special" visit after Christmas and that it was a secret. (SMF P 124; PSMF P 124.) The person who may have said this to JonBenet has never been identified. (SMF P 125; PSMF P 125.)" (Carnes 2003:101).
PMPT Account. "Barbara Kostanick was the mother of a playmate of JBR's. She asserted: "The day before Christmas, JonBenet was at our house playing with Megan. The kids were talking about Santa, getting all excited. I asked JonBenet if she had visited Santa Claus yet. She said, “Oh, Santa was at our Christmas party the other night.” Megan had seen Santa at the Pearl Street Mall, so we talked about that. Then JonBenet said, “Santa Claus promised that he would make a secret visit after Christmas.” I thought she was confused. “Christmas is tonight,” I told her. “And Santa will be coming tonight.” “No, no” JonBenet insisted. “He said this would be after Christmas. And it’s a secret” (Schiller 1999:38-39)

while some speculation is necessary to fill in the gaps, it appears Jonbenet spoke with her killer, under a pretense, of a secret visit from Santa the day after Christmas, and told her to keep it a secret. This is exactly what happened to Amy Mihaljevic. In Amy Mihaljevic abduction attempt it was a mother's promotion, in Jonbenet it was a secret visit from Santa. The killer gave Amy Mihaljevic very specific directions on when and where to meet her as detailed in the videos. In Jonbenet, Santa most likely told Jonbenet that after everyone has fallen asleep, to wait for him by the kitchen door, during which time Jonbenet ate pineapple. Jonbenet then voluntarily opened the door for Santa, and she was happy to do so.

It sounds like  Amy Mihaljevic killer contacted Jonbenet, on a pretext of a secret Santa Visit, to keep it secret. He would arrive at her house, and Jonbenet need to wait until everyone was asleep, to open to the front door for him. No forced entry.

Jonbenet's killer therefore is this guy

my new theory Amy Mihaljevic and Jonbenet Ramsey were both killed by the same killer Amysuspect
my new theory Amy Mihaljevic and Jonbenet Ramsey were both killed by the same killer Hqdefault

Back to top Go down