The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

refuting the dogma of the RDI with real world crime example

Go down

refuting the dogma of the RDI with real world crime example Empty refuting the dogma of the RDI with real world crime example

Post by redpill Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:08 pm

over at reddit

http://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/2upt7t/re_jonbenet_why_would_an_intruder_leave_both_a/

i debated a dogmatist name Nintymat who claimed an intruder would not leave behind a hand written message that could be traced to him. i point out that the reason could apply to the Ramsey's, and he replied they had to to explain why there's a dead daughter in the basement. I pointed out that handwriting and linguistics eliminate the Ramsey's he replied he doesn't believe it. how then could handwriting by an intruder be tied to the intruder?

but the claim that an intruder would not leave evidence like a handwritten message that could be tied to him is not based on reality. i asked him if he was docG/solvingjonbenet and he said no. which surprised me. his name is "Nintymat"

would a killer take a selfie of his murder victim then upload that photo with the dead body and then tell  everyone on facebook?

well it happened.

refuting the dogma of the RDI with real world crime example Split-1-2-2048x1152-20150209-103801-811

Teen charged after 'selfie with dead body

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/teen-charged-selfie-dead-body-052144327.html

A US teenager has been charged with murder after authorities say he took a selfie with the dead body of a boy and sent it to a friend on social media.

The 16-year-old, named by news reports as Maxwell Marion Morton, is accused of shooting to death Ryan Mangan, 16, at his home in Jeannette, Pennsylvania, on 4 February.

The alleged selfie depicted "the victim sitting in a chair with a gunshot wound to the face" and "a black male taking the selfie with his face facing the camera with the victim behind him", according to a police affidavit.

It was obtained by police after a woman reported that her son had received the photo via Snapchat.

The woman also told police that her son had received text messages saying: "I told you I cleaned up the shells" and "Ryan was not the last one."

Westmoreland County District Attorney John Peck told the Pittsburgh Tribune Review that the photo "was a key piece of evidence that led investigators to the defendant".

The suspect has been charged with criminal homicide, murder in the first degree and possession of a firearm by a minor.

http://nypost.com/2015/02/09/teen-takes-selfie-with-boy-he-shot-dead/

Teen takes selfie with boy he ‘shot dead’

ITTSBURGH — A funeral was held Monday for a 16-year-old Pennsylvania boy who authorities say was shot by a teen who took a selfie with his body.

Ryan Mangan’s funeral was scheduled for Monday morning at Sacred Heart Church in Jeannette. He was found fatally shot in his home Feb. 4.

Police have since arrested 16-year-old Maxwell Morton, of Jeannette, and charged him with criminal homicide.

Police say they identified Morton through a selfie he took. They say the picture shows Morton next to Mangan’s body, which authorities found in the same position and condition.

The Jeannette School District delayed classes by two hours because of the funeral. Both boys attended classes there.

all the so-called reasons an intruder would not leave a message in his own handwriting would apply to a far greater extent to Maxwell Morton. 16-year-old Maxwell Morton had no reason to kill, no reason to take a photo, no reason to take a *selfie*, no reason to take a *selfie* in front of the boy he just killed, no reason to upload it on social media including facebook, but he did. and he got caught. the position of the body of Ryan Mangan’ in his selfie matches the position Ryan Mangan’ was found in at home.

btw Nintymat the DNA they found was that of someone other than the family.

Back to top Go down