The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

psychopaths next door Pearl Moen

Go down

psychopaths  next door Pearl Moen Empty psychopaths next door Pearl Moen

Post by redpill Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:33 pm

psychopaths  next door Pearl Moen Mister10

♫ these are the psychopaths in your neighborhood, in your neighborhood ♫♫

Pearl Moen pictured below, was 17 on November 2015 in Austin Texas
(full name is Pearl Ophelia Sybel Selke Scott Moen)

psychopaths  next door Pearl Moen Z59

stabbed 21 and attempted to kill and left for dead 23 year old nurse - no name provided but they did provide photos of victim

psychopaths  next door Pearl Moen Stabbingvic
psychopaths  next door Pearl Moen Pearl-Moen

The nurse  was with her date when s/he went to the bathroom at night, and from behind a bush Pearl attack stabbed her.

Pearl was caught. Her diary states her reason for attack
Pearl Moen’s diary entry: wrote:
“So, okay I’ll start with the exciting bit. I stabbed an innocent woman to death earlier today (well yesterday since it’s 1 a.m.)…It was absolutely fantastic. Murder gives me a high unlike any other, it feels like this crisp unreality, flashing and sparkling, adrenaline and shock. Fight or flight mode. How do I even go about describing it. The whole thing was unreal. I’m so proud of myself. I stabbed her like 20 times. Maybe more…She screamed and grabbed at me, saying ‘What the [expletive]?! Help! Leave!’  For now I should explain why. Other than the fact that I’m a homicidal psychopath. I have a deep hatred towards people right now..Yesterday I lost my other gold ring I’ve worn all my life on a chain around my neck as it was ripped off by a girl I was murdering. Fate is weird.”

she's clearly of the dark side.

For now I should explain why. Other than the fact that I’m a homicidal psychopath. I have a deep hatred towards people right now

she hates people. the dark side is strong in this one.
doesn't look to me she has blue eyes so there goes my theory

safety thoughts you can be walking and some homicidal thrill killing seeking psychopath has you in her or his cross hairs and decides to take a stab at you. no pun intended.

cold case thoughts - how many murdered women were actually murdered by another woman?
If Pearl Moen were more skillfull and more careful planner, like Ted Bundy, how many girls and women could she murder, with police and law enforcement and FBI looking for a male jack the ripper type serial killer? With today's technology though with smart phones and video surveillance and DNA i'm not sure how far a serial killer can go before getting caught.

race thoughts - imagine if Pearl had killed a black woman or lesbian

the nurse survived 21 stab wounds. for that she wins redpill's wolverine award

psychopaths  next door Pearl Moen 7fe2a5715c9850191d3d7fa4e413a86deb0e52f1b5c81fbafcf41af0b4e8a857

so yeah the world is crawling with murdering psychopaths who want to kill for fun.

hopefully i don't cross paths with one.

just a week ago 7 year old Katie Rough was attacked and killed by a 15 year old teen girl with a knife

psychopaths  next door Pearl Moen PROD-GMN_KATIE_ROUGH_08JPG
psychopaths  next door Pearl Moen Ad_2317186012

there is another

Kali Jade Bookey age 14
psychopaths  next door Pearl Moen Screen%20Shot%202016-07-29%20at%201.12.36%20PM

“I'm a psychopath and crazy and that [the victim] was her first kill and she was probably going to kill again

victim Halle Hickman

psychopaths  next door Pearl Moen D577e072d368c0d106ac3fcabdfb15dc

Alyssa Bustamante  age 15

psychopaths  next door Pearl Moen Aba0b538bbce14094e0f6a7067004271

lured and killed 9 year old girl , Elizabeth Olten

psychopaths  next door Pearl Moen ElizabethKayOlten

Bustamante stabbed the 9-year-old girl in the chest, strangled her, sliced her throat and left her in a shallow grave covered with leaves so she could find out what it felt like to kill.

"I just f***ing killed someone. I strangled them and slit their throat and stabbed them now they're dead. I don't know how to feel atm [at the moment]," Bustamante wrote in her diary

She later added: "It was ahmazing. As soon as you get over the 'ohmygawd I can't do this' feeling, it's pretty enjoyable. I'm kinda nervous and shaky though right now. Kay, I gotta go to church now...lol."

16 year old Sheila Eddy and Rachel Shoaf

psychopaths  next door Pearl Moen A6fulKYCEAESTOj

killed their best friend Skylar Neese for fun

psychopaths walk and live among us. they want to kill and killing is what they do to get high and feel good. and you can be attacked any where at any time, day or night.

my mom said there are no monsters but there are Shocked Shocked Shocked

psychopaths  next door Pearl Moen Misterrogers11-590x344

Back to top Go down