The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when i posted my Mr Cruel theory on JonBenet Ramsey reddit

2 posters

Go down

when i posted my Mr Cruel theory on JonBenet Ramsey reddit Empty when i posted my Mr Cruel theory on JonBenet Ramsey reddit

Post by redpill Wed May 10, 2017 5:39 pm

MurderMysteryReader wrote:Pretty much explains a scenario under which JonBenet ingested the pineapple that was discovered during autopsy. It is a plausible and realistic explanation and solves the pineapple mystery. Some times investigators make a case too complcated imo.

you know MMR you're like the first person i've spoken with on jonbenet on a forum, well since my padawan superdave banned from from crimeshots LOL Very Happy as a sith lord i must say, SD, you did well. he was too dangerous to be kept alive.

for a brief couple of weeks i signed up for reddit /jonbenet

one of my posts was on pineapple and mr cruel basically what you read.

at least 1 or more posters complain to the admin i was promoting the mr cruel theory on
jonbenet ramsey reddit, i suspect RDI trolls who can't handle the truth

the admin agreed, called all my posts on mr cruel murdered jonbenet crap, banned me, and deleted each and every mr cruel jonbenet thread i posted on reddit.

for like 2 weeks my mr cruel posts were on jonbenet reddit now they are all deleted.

you'll only see RDI burke hit her sister with a flashlight like they saw on CBS theories on jonbenet reddit.

i think you can suggest an intruder but if you promote one theory, my theory mr cruel, rdi will complain you'll get banned

Back to top Go down

when i posted my Mr Cruel theory on JonBenet Ramsey reddit Empty Re: when i posted my Mr Cruel theory on JonBenet Ramsey reddit

Post by MurderMysteryReader Wed May 10, 2017 5:54 pm

I don't think you have to worry about getting banned on your own blog so you can post about your Mr. Cruel theory all you want. The only theory the RDI want to entertain is John and Patsy Ramsey staged the crime scene to avoid prosecution of themselves or so people wouldn't know Burke had. The idea that someone like Mr. Cruel would stage a crime scene escapes the RDI. I enjoy reading your Mr. Cruel posts because your theory most likely explains what happened to JonBenet Ramsey. Mr. Cruel killing JonBenet Ramsey goes along with my impressions about the intruder in the JonBenet case, being someone who can enter the Ramsey home kill her and leave the country and live virtually un noticed. No one is looking for him anyway as the killer of JonBenet Ramsey.

Last edited by MurderMysteryReader on Wed May 10, 2017 6:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
MurderMysteryReader
MurderMysteryReader

Back to top Go down

when i posted my Mr Cruel theory on JonBenet Ramsey reddit Empty Re: when i posted my Mr Cruel theory on JonBenet Ramsey reddit

Post by redpill Wed May 10, 2017 6:04 pm

MurderMysteryReader wrote:I don't think you have to worry about getting banned on your own blog so you can post about your Mr. Cruel theory all you want. I enjoy reading your Mr. Cruel posts because your theory most likely explains what happened to JonBenet Ramsey. Mr. Cruel killing JonBenet Ramsey goes along with my impressions about the intruder in the JonBenet case, being someone who can enter the Ramsey home kill her and leave the country and live virtually un noticed. No one is looking for him anyway as the killer of JonBenet Ramsey.

yeah i got banned from reddit LOL. i also was banned on crimeshots and justicequests and my posts seemingly get deleted on TOPIX

so yeah. though this blog like crimeshots i suppose can close at any time.

i think you bring up an important point

even if mr cruel didn't do it, as a home invading home intruder pedophile attracted to young girls who makes ransom demands, and says he will call and doesn't and brings nylon cord and dark tape to apply to lips and eyes

mr cruel gives a good archetype of an intruder in JBR

one common RDI ojbection is, so if this mythical intruder killed JBR and disappeared, what is he doing now? why hasn't he struck again?

the advantage of my theory is that it explains what happened to JBR and why no similar offense after JBR - mr cruel returned to Australia, where he has laid low. i'll revisit this point in the future after i finish karmein chan.

before JBR he was entering homes of little girls, as many as a dozen for as long as a decade, in Melbourne Australia, each time learning gaining skills and confidence.

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Wed May 10, 2017 6:22 pm

It is true that your blog can be closed at a moments notice but your Mr. Cruel theory won't go away. If you are still around you can post it somewhere else. There is a flaw in the thinking that someone like Mr. Cruel can stop doing his crimes, but if he is doing it to avoid getting caught then he could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down