The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i laundry washed my sansa clip, not working :(

2 posters

Go down

i laundry washed my sansa clip, not working :( Empty i laundry washed my sansa clip, not working :(

Post by redpill Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:13 am

Sun Sep 23, 2018

i'm kinda paranoid about screwing up. i've lost keys, phones, i've damaged my car, damaged an lcd monitor, broken phones

one reason why i follow the deaths of white flowers is to be aware of all the dangers out there, and that if i do die, i guess i don't know, i guess it makes me feel like i'm not the only one to die in a car accident.

i can imagine a car rear ending me hard, then i get pushed forward and then tboned then i die. i'm dead.

but other beautiful young white flowers also died in exactly this manner so.

once i did laundry and somehow 1 of 2 socks went missing forever. i don't know how it happened or how it could happen. i put in both socks of a left and right pair, and one of them went missing. i searched to see if it was clinging to another clothing or still in the laundry machine. nope. it just disappeared.

i noticed it before i put it in the dryer.

today i did my laundry.

the one thing i overlooked i had my sansa clip plus in the pocket, so i got washed with it.

right now it is not working, i am attempting to dry it.

one thing i did do is attempt to turn it on, and now i'm reading that can short circuit and permanently damage it

i can buy another one, though my model is no longer sold. the newer models seem a lot smaller, the sansa sports

the thing about owning one is that it takes me a long time to load all the audio onto it.

i always do things like this that i kinda wish i could somehow go back in time to correct.

if i could go back in time a few hours, before i do the laundry i'd check my pockets for this.

i didn't and now my mp3 player is apparently dead. No

venus fly traps and sea monkeys dont' faire well under my care either pale

Back to top Go down

i laundry washed my sansa clip, not working :( Empty Re: i laundry washed my sansa clip, not working :(

Post by searchinGirl Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:11 am

That sock might still turn up somewhere. You never know.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

i laundry washed my sansa clip, not working :( Empty Re: i laundry washed my sansa clip, not working :(

Post by redpill Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:34 pm

searchinGirl wrote:That sock might still turn up somewhere. You never know.

i used to think my house was haunted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum