The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bristol University 3 suicides Natasha Abrahart 20 Elsa Scaburri 21 Miranda Williams, 19

Go down

Bristol University 3 suicides Natasha Abrahart 20 Elsa Scaburri 21 Miranda Williams, 19 Empty Bristol University 3 suicides Natasha Abrahart 20 Elsa Scaburri 21 Miranda Williams, 19

Post by redpill Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:35 pm

Thu Nov 29, 2018

i click on the news and i learn of this

Natasha Abrahart 20

Natasha Abrahart, 20, was found dead in her flat in Bristol on April 30 2018 She is one of 12 students to have taken their lives at the university since Oct 2016

Bristol University 3 suicides Natasha Abrahart 20 Elsa Scaburri 21 Miranda Williams, 19 66931610Bristol University 3 suicides Natasha Abrahart 20 Elsa Scaburri 21 Miranda Williams, 19 66931810

Bristol University 3 suicides Natasha Abrahart 20 Elsa Scaburri 21 Miranda Williams, 19 66931710

'We set out that on February 20, she attended an appointment with Dr St John Wright,' Mr Stoate said.

'She wrote: 'My impression of her was that she was in a state of distress and at high risk of ending her life given her presentation.'

GP at the university's Student Health Service had seen her on February 20, a day after she attempted to kill herself.

The GP deemed her to be 'at high risk of suicide' but her family are calling on doctors to explain why they did not alert student welfare services at the university.
Natasha had been due to sit for a physics exam on the day she died, the court was told, and that a similar exam had caused her chronic social anxiety to worsen.

The 20-year-old's family, who are from Nottingham, want to know if the university did anything to help her with her anxiety.

Natasha Abrahart 20

was a PHYSICS major. kinda impressive. yet, in the end, she committed suicide. apparently due to "chronic social anxiety"

i have chronic is there a thug murderer thrill killer wanting to kill me issue.

this happened at Bristol University, where news reports more than a dozen suicdes since 2016

in my blog i had previously mentioned

Elsa Scaburri 21

Elsa Scaburri was 21 when she committed suicide, also by hanging week of march 30, 2017. she was studying French and Italian at Bristol University

A Bristol University spokesperson said: “We understand from her family that Elsa took her own life"

Bristol University 3 suicides Natasha Abrahart 20 Elsa Scaburri 21 Miranda Williams, 19 Elsa-s10

Philosophy student Miranda Williams, 19, had struggled with anxiety and depression and is understood to have taken her own life just three weeks into her first term Fall of October 10, 2016 at age 19

Bristol University 3 suicides Natasha Abrahart 20 Elsa Scaburri 21 Miranda Williams, 19 Mirand10

MIRANDA WILLIAMS (University of Bristol) - October 13, 2016

The 19-year-old philosophy student from Chichester had struggled with anxiety and depression, and took her own life with a drug overdose.

She was only in her first term at the university, and was praised by her mother as 'an amazing young woman' with a 'wonderful circle of friends'.

i admit i don't understand why Miranda didn't simply withdraw from Uni and find some line of work that doesn't involve uni study

Bristol University 3 suicides Natasha Abrahart 20 Elsa Scaburri 21 Miranda Williams, 19 Z55

Miranda's major was philosophy.

NATASHA ABRAHART (University of Bristol) - April 30, 2018

The second-year physics student was only 20 when she was found dead in her flat on April 30 this year.

The 20-year-old's family, who are from Nottingham, now want to know if the university did anything to help her with her anxiety.

i've taken xanax in the past, makes me kinda sleepy. buspar makes me light headed. don't care for it.

other names mentioned

ALEX ElSMORE (University of Bristol) - April 21, 2018
JUSTIN CHENG (University of Bristol) - January 12, 2018
LARA NOSIRU (University of Bristol) - January 30, 2017
KIM LONG (University of Bristol) - November 10, 2016
JAMES THOMSON (University of Bristol) - October 25, 2016
DANIEL GREEN (University of Bristol) - October 21, 2016

i wonder if there is something in about that uni such as being near electromagnetic fields or infrasounds

if i had attended University of Bristol would i have committed suicide?

Back to top Go down