The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amy Mihaljevic & JonBenet Ramsey same killer behavioral linkage *warning graphics photos*

2 posters

Go down

Amy Mihaljevic & JonBenet Ramsey  same killer behavioral linkage  *warning graphics photos*  Empty Amy Mihaljevic & JonBenet Ramsey same killer behavioral linkage *warning graphics photos*

Post by redpill Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:16 pm

*warning graphics photos*

i recently saw the ID channel documentary the Lake Erie murders about  Amy Mihaljevic

My newer theory is Amy Mihaljevic & JonBenet Ramsey  same killer

I proposed that the killer of Amy Mihaljevic

Amy Mihaljevic & JonBenet Ramsey  same killer behavioral linkage  *warning graphics photos*  E5eedc10

also  is the same person as The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

Amy Mihaljevic & JonBenet Ramsey  same killer behavioral linkage  *warning graphics photos*  Jonben20

what evidence is there?

while DNA evidence would be the most scientific evidence,

they did not recover DNA from  Amy Mihaljevic except a hair which may or may not belong to her killer.

this is behavioral evidence

how was Amy Mihaljevic killed?

the head

Amy Mihaljevic & JonBenet Ramsey  same killer behavioral linkage  *warning graphics photos*  Vlcsn443

JonBenet Ramsey   head

Amy Mihaljevic & JonBenet Ramsey  same killer behavioral linkage  *warning graphics photos*  Redsku10

both  Amy Mihaljevic & JonBenet Ramsey received a severe headblow

and the neck

Amy Mihaljevic

Amy Mihaljevic & JonBenet Ramsey  same killer behavioral linkage  *warning graphics photos*  Vlcsn445
Amy Mihaljevic & JonBenet Ramsey  same killer behavioral linkage  *warning graphics photos*  Vlcsn444

Jonbenet

Amy Mihaljevic & JonBenet Ramsey  same killer behavioral linkage  *warning graphics photos*  Jonben21
Amy Mihaljevic & JonBenet Ramsey  same killer behavioral linkage  *warning graphics photos*  Jonben22

the killer of both  Amy Mihaljevic & Jonbenet

struck their victim with a head blow and both inflicted lethal injury to the neck

also on autopsy

Amy Mihaljevic & JonBenet Ramsey  same killer behavioral linkage  *warning graphics photos*  Vlcsn471

Jonbenet Ramsey

Injuries Consistent with Sexual Assault. "both parties agree the autopsy report reveals injury to JonBenet's genitalia consistent with a sexual assault shortly before her death. (SMF P 48; PSMF P 48.)

both were undressed, panties pulled, injuries to the vagina resulting in bleeding onto the panties then redressed

after they were killed

Amy Mihaljevic

Amy Mihaljevic & JonBenet Ramsey  same killer behavioral linkage  *warning graphics photos*  Vlcsn467

wrapped in a blanket then transported her lifeless body to a field

Jonbenet Ramsey

Amy Mihaljevic & JonBenet Ramsey  same killer behavioral linkage  *warning graphics photos*  2006-010

both Amy Mihaljevic & Jonbenet Ramsey were wrapped in a blanket by their killer

re: phone calls

. "Barbara Kostanick was the mother of a playmate of JBR's. She asserted: "The day before Christmas, JonBenet was at our house playing with Megan. The kids were talking about Santa, getting all excited. I asked JonBenet if she had visited Santa Claus yet. She said, “Oh, Santa was at our Christmas party the other night.” Megan had seen Santa at the Pearl Street Mall, so we talked about that. Then JonBenet said, “Santa Claus promised that he would make a secret visit after Christmas.” I thought she was confused. “Christmas is tonight,” I told her. “And Santa will be coming tonight.” “No, no” JonBenet insisted. “He said this would be after Christmas. And it’s a secret” (Schiller 1999:38-39).

Amy Mihaljevic also told by her killer to keep it a secret. It even evolved secret visits and secret presents.

based on these similarities I propose that the killer of Amy Mihaljevic also murdered JBR

you read it here first.

if i had a time i would make youtube videos on my theories.

I'm surprised i'm the only one on this planet of 7.5 to think this.

Back to top Go down

Amy Mihaljevic & JonBenet Ramsey  same killer behavioral linkage  *warning graphics photos*  Empty Re: Amy Mihaljevic & JonBenet Ramsey same killer behavioral linkage *warning graphics photos*

Post by searchinGirl Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:17 pm

I tend to think the neck injuries are different. I think the garotte was used as a control device. It was rigged like a canine choke collar and Whitson says it was yanked on twice like starting a lawnmower. When I heard that it made me think the guy was trying to tame her like a dog.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Amy Mihaljevic & JonBenet Ramsey  same killer behavioral linkage  *warning graphics photos*  Empty Re: Amy Mihaljevic & JonBenet Ramsey same killer behavioral linkage *warning graphics photos*

Post by redpill Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:55 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I tend to think the neck injuries are different. I think the garotte was used as a control device. It was rigged like a canine choke collar and Whitson says it was yanked on twice like starting a lawnmower. When I heard that it made me think the guy was trying to tame her like a dog.

stabbing vs garrotte

keep in mind the OCCK used a shot gun in one death jill robinson, but then used smothering for the other 3.

if i had time i'd make youtube videos on my theories

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down