The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

occam's razor and DNA evidence The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

2 posters

Go down

occam's razor and DNA evidence The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Empty occam's razor and DNA evidence The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

Post by redpill Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:56 pm

Fri Feb 01, 2019

the most common RDI claim is

there's no evidence of an intruder.

none.

unfortunately for RDI, they found DNA evidence that does not match the family.

DNA evidence is scientific evidence, to be evaluated using scientific methodology and accepted scientific practices.

in science there is a concept called Occam's Razor

In the scientific method, parsimony is an epistemological, metaphysical or heuristic preference, not an irrefutable principle of logic or a scientific result. As a logical principle, Occam's razor would demand that scientists accept the simplest possible theoretical explanation for existing data.

Science prefers the simplest explanation that is consistent with the data available at a given time

ref https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_razor#Science_and_the_scientific_method

what is the SIMPLEST explanation that explains the foreign DNA found on Jonbenet clothing

this DNA does not match anyone in the family and is male.

and the foreign DNA was found in a highly suspicious location in context of medical injuries to Jonbenet consistent with a sexual assault, and also shoe print, fibers, hair, ligature tape all unsourced to the home, and a ransom note

RDI who claim there's no evidence of an intruder

either do not understand science or are trolling.

holdontoyourhat and jameson are right, the intruder theory is the simplest explanation of the evidence found at the crime scene, that also fully explains the scientific data.

kudos to rootlesswriter for understanding

the true nature of the Forensics. searchingal also gets an A+

Back to top Go down

occam's razor and DNA evidence The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Empty Re: occam's razor and DNA evidence The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

Post by searchinGirl Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:08 pm

Wow. Thanks redpill. As intruders go, I have suspected that a possible place to look for him is within the Buddhist community. And then stories appeared about how the leader of Shambhala at the time of JBRs Murder had been causing sexual harm over the years and stepped down. Near Christmas a story was published about a criminal investigation into pedophilia at the Mountain Center near Ft Collins. And now this story about an ex-instructor who sexually assaulted a young girl 13 years ago. While the instructor was accused and terminated back then, why press charges now? She sounds like a reluctant victim.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

occam's razor and DNA evidence The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Empty Re: occam's razor and DNA evidence The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

Post by redpill Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:53 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Wow. Thanks redpill. As intruders go, I have suspected that a possible place to look for him is within the Buddhist community. And then stories appeared about how the leader of Shambhala at the time of JBRs Murder had been causing sexual harm over the years and stepped down. Near Christmas a story was published about a criminal investigation into pedophilia at the Mountain Center near Ft Collins. And now this story about an ex-instructor who sexually assaulted a young girl 13 years ago. While the instructor was accused and terminated back then, why press charges now? She sounds like a reluctant victim.

well i have my own theories lol.

if you look athe jayme closs and mollie tibbets, really anyone could have murdered jonbene for any reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:14 pm

redpill wrote:
searchinGirl wrote:Wow. Thanks redpill. As intruders go, I have suspected that a possible place to look for him is within the Buddhist community. And then stories appeared about how the leader of Shambhala at the time of JBRs Murder had been causing sexual harm over the years and stepped down. Near Christmas a story was published about a criminal investigation into pedophilia at the Mountain Center near Ft Collins. And now this story about an ex-instructor who sexually assaulted a young girl 13 years ago. While the instructor was accused and terminated back then, why press charges now? She sounds like a reluctant victim.

if you look athe jayme closs and mollie tibbets, really anyone could have murdered jonbene for any reason.

That’s true. And RDI is old and boring.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:18 pm

searchinGirl wrote:
redpill wrote:

That’s true. And RDI is old and boring.

that reminds me

what was that episode of forensic files about an intruder

the evidence was a single strand of blonde hair in a hair brush and

a hand print on a pillow case

the forensic files where a single fiber or shoe print or dna solves the case. which is why i am intruder theorist.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:37 pm

Hadden Clark, my tormentor of second grade. There is a second forensic files about him and the murder of Michelle Dorr. I found this article about him...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/local/longterm/library/dorr/dorr111592.htm

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:42 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Hadden Clark, my tormentor of second grade. There is a second forensic files about him and the murder of Michelle Dorr. I found this article about him...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/local/longterm/library/dorr/dorr111592.htm

thanks do you know if that episode of forensic files is on youtube
?

now that my apprentice SD is in prison,

i was going to engage in a Forensics fight using Haddon Clark,

name what is evidence of an intruder,

in that episode a single artificial hair and palm print was evidence.

could there be other explanations, absolutely, the palm print could come from anyone and same with artifiical blonde fiber.

but since that was evidence of an intruder,

RDI claims of no evidence of intruder is just ignorance.

but yeah with SD gone my star wars fun is evaporated.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:57 pm

Season 3 episode 9 is the case Beaten by a Hair is about the Laura Houghteling Murder. And Season 7 episode 3 Dressed to Kill is about Michelle Dorr. And then in that article I guess he ate someone for dinner. I have yet to read the whole thing.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:00 am

searchinGirl wrote:Season 3 episode 9 is the case Beaten by a Hair is about the Laura Houghteling Murder. And Season 7 episode 3 Dressed to Kill is about Michelle Dorr. And then in that article I guess he ate someone for dinner. I have yet to read the whole thing.

i have to head over youtube to see if its there,

u already know what i will say and

then again ur the only one who reads my blog, except the occassional private message i get from my white flowers thread.

before i met superdave i saw the forensic files, though my actual interest is more ufo and bigfoot. as a result of watching forensic files i know that a single fiber or pain chip or shoe print can be crucial in solving the case. perhaps i will make a new threa.d

but everyone from murderymsytery reader to inspectrex to tracyb to rupert roy are all gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:18 am

Well, I’m glad you are still here. Why do you do this?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:36 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Well, I’m glad you are still here. Why do you do this?

why does any blogger blog?

bc i may die at any second and i want some record of my thoughts. it's not book worthy to be sure.

what brings u here?

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:23 pm

I’m watching and waiting. I think a grave injustice has occurred in the JBR case. I think mostly the media is the cause. I find most RDI opinions as mean spirited and don’t understand why this rolling discussion goes on and on without resolution.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down