The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

last known photo of JonBenet Ramsey alive, never before seen, and age progression

3 posters

Go down

last known photo of JonBenet Ramsey alive, never before seen, and age progression Empty last known photo of JonBenet Ramsey alive, never before seen, and age progression

Post by redpill Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:48 pm

Thu Apr 11, 2019

this is last known photo of JonBenet Ramsey alive, never before seen

last known photo of JonBenet Ramsey alive, never before seen, and age progression C33a5410

what she would look like at age 28

last known photo of JonBenet Ramsey alive, never before seen, and age progression B3384310

What a Face What a Face

part of a documentary i calll,

the return of the intruder theorists  

by A&E

Back to top Go down

last known photo of JonBenet Ramsey alive, never before seen, and age progression Empty Re: last known photo of JonBenet Ramsey alive, never before seen, and age progression

Post by searchinGirl Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:07 pm

Lol

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

last known photo of JonBenet Ramsey alive, never before seen, and age progression Empty Re: last known photo of JonBenet Ramsey alive, never before seen, and age progression

Post by redpill Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:10 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Lol

I've not seen it yet but I hope they review and present the latest 2018 DNA results.

they do present an IDI FBI agent who is actively investigating.

I would suggest genealogical DNA is the most effective way to solve the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:17 pm

Yeah. I’m disappointed they didn’t pursue the genealogy aspect because I too think it is key to solving the case.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:21 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Yeah. I’m disappointed they didn’t pursue the genealogy aspect because I too think it is key to solving the case.

i'm heading off to bed soon, if you want you can post your thoughts on the documentary now or would you prefer i do so, but it'd be tomorrow at the earliest

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:24 pm

I’ll post tomorrow...I’m developing typing stamina.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:26 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I’ll post tomorrow...I’m developing typing stamina.

ok. i'll watch for it then.

overall how do you rate it?

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:28 pm

Camp IDI is now in session and I will be watching this. I have been on pins and needles all day waiting for it. I will be watching it with another IDI.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:30 pm

It was interesting and held my attention but ultimately a dead end because the dna didn’t match the suspect who appeared to be possibly setup by his then partner who is in jail for trying to kill him. I need to watch it again. A big takeaway for me is that the dna of Helgoth remains a mystery. I wonder if the BPD ever considered him seriously.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:13 pm

I enjoyed Hunting JonBenet's killer The Untold Story and I am glad that they are still looking for the contributor of the DNA. Also that they are still investigating the case. It is possible that they will find out who contributed the DNA sometime in the future, but the way they're going about it now makes it harder if not impossible. I doubt that the real killer will confess to the crime and then the only hope is that someone knows and when they feel comfortable will tell the proper authorities. Maybe they haven't yet because they're too scared.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:35 pm

I’m still hoping they are conducting a Familial dna Search to find the killer. I mean they have a profile and presumably he has relatives. It’s just that if the killer is Hispanic and he’s from the Southwest US, then he probably has so many relatives to sort through that it could take awhile. A Familial Search would look for relatives that are criminal, an ancestry search would include non criminal cousins. I think JBRs killer could be hiding in plain sight so to speak. Thinking he is shielded by a lack of siblings and perhaps no criminal record.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:03 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I’m still hoping they are conducting a Familial dna Search to find the killer. I mean they have a profile and presumably he has relatives. It’s just that if the killer is Hispanic and he’s from the Southwest US, then he probably has so many relatives to sort through that it could take awhile. A Familial Search would look for relatives that are criminal, an ancestry search would include non criminal cousins. I think JBRs killer could be hiding in plain sight so to speak. Thinking he is shielded by a lack of siblings and perhaps no criminal record.

I hope so, too. It is probably the only way that they will find JonBenet's killer. I have a sense he is quite ordinary looking and so would blend in. I doubt anyone knows he killed JonBenet Ramsey.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:37 pm

I’m going to go so far as to say he is probably respected in the community. And may even work with children. Maybe teaching them that being a bad ass is a good idea.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:56 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I’m going to go so far as to say he is probably respected in the community. And may even work with children. Maybe teaching them that being a bad ass is a good idea.

The ransom note does have that kind of vibe. These kind of criminals can compartmentalize their lives. Dennis Raider did that. Anyone that would be so brazen as to enter an occupied home, write a ransom note,take a child from her bed, carry her to the basement sexually assault her and kill her with a garrote probably thinks he's that way. If the parents knew or thought he did what he did to JonBenet they would keep their kids away from him. I wouldn't be surprised if he was someone people looked up.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:03 pm

I think the killer was on drugs. A superhuman trip of some sort.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderMysteryReader Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:12 am

searchinGirl wrote:I think the killer was on drugs. A superhuman trip of some sort.

It is very possible he was on drugs. They would have made him feel he could it and not get caught. Perhaps that is what he wanted the money for. Anyone on drugs especially the hard ones is dangerous because they will do anything for drugs or money to get more.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down