The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lindsay Buziak a redpill thrill killer and serial killer theory of the crime based on Amy Mihaljevic 1989

Go down

Lindsay Buziak a redpill thrill killer and serial killer theory of the crime based on Amy Mihaljevic 1989 Empty Lindsay Buziak a redpill thrill killer and serial killer theory of the crime based on Amy Mihaljevic 1989

Post by redpill Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:54 am

Sat Jun 01, 2019

i've been watching documentary on Lindsay Buziak

on this i find Shauna Rae rather impressive. on JBR, she simply repeats websleuth talking points.

i agree with many posters on youtube and on her father's website

that most of the theories center around Jason and his mother Shirley Zeilo planning a hit

i think that's the simplest and most likely explanation that explains the most facts, from the use of Lindsay Buziak's personal cell phone number to seeming familiarity with real estate to Jason's highly suspicious behavior

in the event they are genuinely innocent, which is a big if, i suggest another theory

the ID channel has a series called the Unusual Suspects, and similar themed, where the actual killer is in some way unusual or in some cases not on the suspect list.

BTK killer Dennis Raider and GSK serial killer Joseph Denagelo was not on the suspect list.

The ID channel has cases, cold cases, where a rape and murder occurred in the 60s, 70s, 80s, even 90s but DNA had not yet been invented.

when cold case unit comes along, they order DNA done on the semen, enter into CODIS and there is a hit and in many cases the killer was not on the original investigation suspect list.

some classic serial killers like Zodiac may not be any of the proposed suspects.

with that in mind, it's possible Lindsay Buziak killers may not be any suspect proposed.

one category are the serial killers, in New York the Long island serial killer remains unidentified as the previous mentioned Zodiac.

another category are the thrill killers, who kill just for the thrill of it.

the male and female killers who posed as the buyers reminds me of serial killer ken and barbie Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka

i've mentioned Jessie Blodgett 19 who was killed by her "friend" 19-year-old Daniel Bartelt, who had fantasies of killing women, he attempted to kill another woman

Lindsay Buziak a redpill thrill killer and serial killer theory of the crime based on Amy Mihaljevic 1989 Solo10

it's possible that all the suspects, speculation and theories on Lindsay Buziak are all wrong, and that she was killed by a thrill killer that was otherwise completely unknown to Lindsay and all her family members and investigation.

these thrill killer duo could be inspired by murder of Amy Mihaljevic 1989, who was also lured by a phone call.

their knowledge of Amy Mihaljevic led them to conclude they wanted to thrill kill a young woman, and lure her with a phone call.

they may or may not know Lindsay Buziak personally. it remains unknown who murdered Amy Mihaljevic in 1989, and what he knew or how he obtained her phone number.

but the details of that murder could be familiar to Lindsay's killers and therefore this is a copycat crime.

so a serial killer/thrill killer duo similar to Canadian duo Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka
decide they want to commit the perfect crime, do research and come upon Amy Mihaljevic, and decide they want to kill for the thrill of it.

they select a young woman and consider various ways to obtain such a woman to kill via a phone call.

they most likely have familiarity with real estate, and decided killing a real estate agent would be the way they want to go.

and stabbing Lindsay 40 times in the chest and slitting her throat is their idea of having fun. not necessarily personal though it could be. it could even be a form of sexual assault.

they may know Lindsay through work, or personally, or growing up with her in school.

since the home they killed Lindsay in was on a real estate listing, they had a description of it, address, and floor plan which they could use to their planning.

obviously this doesn't narrow the suspect pool. again, the murder 1989 of Amy Mihaljevic remains unsolved. it's' another way to think about this murder with Amy Mihaljevic has a copycat crime Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down