The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brendt Christensen Yingying Zhang & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

Go down

Brendt Christensen Yingying Zhang & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Empty Brendt Christensen Yingying Zhang & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

Post by redpill Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:31 pm

Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:58 pm

I'm learning right now in the news about Brendt Christensen & Yingying Zhang

warning, some sicko stuff in the news

Brendt Christensen

Brendt Christensen Yingying Zhang & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Screen70

victim Yingying Zhang

Brendt Christensen Yingying Zhang & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Screen35

background

Before a word of testimony was heard, any questions about Brendt Christensen’s guilt in the abduction and murder of a Chinese scholar at the University of Illinois were answered.

“Brendt Christensen is responsible for the death of Yingying Zhang,” defense attorney George Taseff said Wednesday in his opening statement to jurors in a Peoria federal courtroom. “Brendt Christensen killed Yingying Zhang, and nothing we say or do during this phase of the trial is intended to sidestep or deny that Brendt Christensen was responsible for the death of Yingying Zhang.”

Christensen, 29, faces the death penalty if he’s convicted of abducting and murdering Zhang, a visiting researcher at the university’s Urbana-Champaign campus. Taseff told the jury that Christensen “is on trial for his life in this case,” indicating his efforts will focus on sentencing.

If Christensen is found guilty in Zhang’s 2017 disappearance, a second phase will begin and the same jury will be asked to decide on the death penalty. Capital punishment was abolished in Illinois state courts in 2011 but remains an option in federal court.

In their opening statement, prosecutors alleged that Christensen was captured on tape bragging that Zhang was his 13th victim, though they gave no indication there was any credence to the claim. They described Christensen as a man who had become infatuated with serial killers and had plotted a kidnapping and killing in the months before he lured the 26-year-old Zhang into his vehicle on the university campus.

As the investigation gained steam, Christensen’s then-girlfriend wore a wire for the FBI. In one recording, Christensen described in detail how he had choked Zhang, split her head open with a baseball bat and then decapitated her, Assistant U.S. Attorney Eugene Miller told jurors.

“He claimed they will never find her,” Miller said after recounting the grisly details of Zhang’s death.

During a recording made as Christensen and the girlfriend took part in a memorial walk for Zhang in late June 2017, he said Zhang was his 13th victim and “bragged” that the last serial killer “at his level was Ted Bundy,” Miller said.

The defense painted Christensen as a “brilliant” graduate student at the university who was dealing with substance abuse issues, a failing marriage and an increasingly troubled academic record. Taseff said Christensen reached his lowest point on June 9, 2017, the date of the alleged abduction.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/breaking/ct-met-u-of-i-chinese-student-kidnapping-openings-20190611-story.html

Brendt Christensen

Brendt Christensen used to be a respected member of his society, a graduate ... of Illinois highly revered by his students for his brilliance in the field of Physics.

Professor Lance Cooper, Associate Head for graduate Programs in the Dept. of Physics at University of Illinois in Champaign, discusses former student Brendt. ... Christensen has been charged with allegedly kidnapping Yingying Zhang, .

Brendt Christensen has been charged with kidnapping Zhang. ... grew up in a working-class neighborhood in Stevens Point, Wis., a two-hour ..

Welcome to Stevens Point, Wisconsin.

The small, sleepy, Midwest town Brendt Christensen calls home.

Neighbors who wished to remain anonymous, remember the Christensens like any other family on the block-- a friendly couple, with kids who kept to themselves.

The Christensens left Stevens Point in 2013, but news of Brendt’s arrest quickly spread through his hometown.

"I was surprised because that kind of thing doesn't happen here,” Christensen’s former classmate, Sam Swiech, said.

Swiech went to Stevens Point Area Senior High with Christensen.

"We didn't really have any friends that overlapped,” Swiech said. “So I wouldn't really call him a friend, I’d call him a classmate.”

Swiech best remembers Christensen from German class.

“I wouldn't describe him as one of the popular kids, and he wasn't trying to be one of the popular kids,” Swiech said.

He said Christensen had a handful of friends in high school. The small group bonded over darker interests like metal music.

"It seemed like if anyone was going to do it, maybe someone like him was going to do it,” Swiech said.

From Stevens Point, Christensen went on to study physics at the University of Wisconsin Madison, his next stop, Champaign-Urbana.

In May of 2017, Christensen earned his master’s degree in physics from the University of Illinois.

On campus, students knew him as a graduate student and a teaching assistant.

“You walk in, he gives you the problems for the day, and I don't know maybe he would make a joke or something about the test that's coming up,” Christensen’s former student, Noah Popernik, said.

“He wasn't exactly like a friend,” fellow student, Prashanth Sarma, said. “He wasn't someone who would really talk to you, but he was just quiet. But that didn't strike me as odd.”

During the Spring 2017 semester, Christensen taught Sarma and Popernik's freshman physics lab.

Just a few weeks into summer vacation, they’d see their TA in a whole new light.

Brendt Christensen, 29, was charged in the 2017 ... FetLife describes itself as “the Social Network for the BDSM, Fetish ...

so he grew up in Stevens Point Wisconsin.

by day, he was a brilliant physics student.

physics is actual genuine mathematical based hard science. physics is no joke. he's a smart guy. he was attempting a phD in physics.

inside,

Christensen was captured on tape bragging that Zhang was his 13th victim, though they gave no indication there was any credence to the claim. They described Christensen as a man who had become infatuated with serial killers and had plotted a kidnapping and killing in the months before he lured the 26-year-old Zhang into his vehicle on the university campus.

During a recording made as Christensen and the girlfriend took part in a memorial walk for Zhang in late June 2017, he said Zhang was his 13th victim and “bragged” that the last serial killer “at his level was Ted Bundy,” Miller said.

and what he did

As the investigation gained steam, Christensen’s then-girlfriend wore a wire for the FBI. In one recording, Christensen described in detail how he had choked Zhang, split her head open with a baseball bat and then decapitated her, Assistant U.S. Attorney Eugene Miller told jurors.

strangulation (chocking) skull cracking blows sounds similar to the injuries JonBenet Ramsey received.

and Christensen was into the BDSM, and Jonbenet had ligature around her neck and wrist and garrotte

Brendt Christensen, a Ph.D. researcher, is accused of kidnapping missing ... is the Social Network for the BDSM, Fetish & Kinky Community.

he's incredibly dangerous and evil

obviously anyone, esp any male in Boulder Dec 25, 1996 could have murdered JBR, and they could have any level of education and any interests.

Jonbenet's killer could be phD in physics level intelligent as Brendt Christensen, interested in BDSM as Brendt Christensen was, and admire serial killers includiing Ted Bundy as Brendt Christensen was, and wanted to kill like Brendt Christensen did, and kill via strangulation and head crushes like Brendt Christensen.

searchingirl has her theory, i have mine, others have theirs.

Brendt Christensen reminds me of Aurora colorado shooter James Holmes who was also highly intelligent in neuroscience, with sick fantasies and loved batman, and saw himself as the joker.

Brendt Christensen claims Zhang was the 13th victim, though they've not confirmed 12 previous killings.

first safety lesson

if you don't want to suffer Zhang's fate, don't enter cars of strangers

second, wow, i thought i had it bad, of course in the future i may run into a killer like Brendt Christensen

Brendt Christensen with his phD in physics, actually wanted to be a serial killer like Ted Bundy, though thus far he is only known for 1 kill, Zhang's

he should be executed. i support the death penalty and abortion, imagine if Brendt Christensen had been aborted.

Brendt Christensen shows you can be extremely intelligent and extremely twisted and evil.

Jonbenet's killer could be anywhere from average intelligence to Brendt Christensen level physics genius.

Jonbenet's killer could be a university of colorado professor or graduate student in physics or literature or film.

the killer seems to share some fantasy elements with Brendt Christensen, such as chocking and head blows, BDSM and ligature and serial killers and thriller movies.

killers with head blow and skull fracture and ligature and strangulation, Zhang and Jonbenet died similar deaths

AFAIK Brendt Christensen acted on his fantasies and while he claims 13 murder victims, thus far he is only known to have killed 1, Zhang when he got caught.

it's possible JB's killer JB is the only murder victim, though my Mr Cruel theory posits Karmein Chan as another victim, and OCCK the 4 victims.

its too bad there's not a dna test for these twisted psychopaths so they can be aborted or euthanized as babies, can you imagine a world without them?

pale pale pale

Back to top Go down