The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why i think Abby Williams and Libby German were murdered

2 posters

Go down

Why i think Abby Williams and Libby German were murdered Empty Why i think Abby Williams and Libby German were murdered

Post by redpill Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:52 pm

Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:46 pm

Why i think Abby Williams and Libby German were murdered Tumblr16

after watching the documentary still a mystery,

it is clear now that,

Abby Williams and Libby German were by the old railroad bridge waiting for that UNSUB and killer to pass.

Why i think Abby Williams and Libby German were murdered Delphi12

Why i think Abby Williams and Libby German were murdered Snapch10
Why i think Abby Williams and Libby German were murdered Teens110

I suspect that the UNSUB saw Libby German with her iphone recording him

for whatever reason he did NOT want to be recorded so he killed them.

perhaps he wanted to keep his identity a secret

or he was engaged in an illegal activity,

or just simply he didn't want to be recorded.

whatever the reason I suspect he saw those girls on the railroad tracks recording him, so he told them guys down the hill, then proceeded to execute them.

so Abby Williams and Libby German were murdered after the photos uploaded on snapchat were taken.

Libby's phone records Libby as saying something like, and this is from my memory, the path ends here, we can't go farther,

after down the hill, so this was close to when they were murdered.

my view is Abby Williams and Libby German were murdered simply bc the UNSUB didn't want Libby recording his images on her iphone. it made him mad enough to kill.

Amazingly after 2+ years his identity is still unknown as i write this Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

Why i think Abby Williams and Libby German were murdered Empty Re: Why i think Abby Williams and Libby German were murdered

Post by searchinGirl Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:23 am

But no one recognizes him and yet he doesn’t want to be seen on camera. Interesting. Someone should know who he is.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Why i think Abby Williams and Libby German were murdered Empty Re: Why i think Abby Williams and Libby German were murdered

Post by redpill Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:46 pm

searchinGirl wrote:But no one recognizes him and yet he doesn’t want to be seen on camera. Interesting. Someone should know who he is.

i'm not saying he was justified but a lot of people get angry when complete strangers start taking photos of them.

right now it's year 2.

there are a couple of other instances where there are photos of the killer but the killer is unidentified.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down