The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it was a dark and stormy night Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:05 pm

Go down

it was a dark and stormy night   Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:05 pm Empty it was a dark and stormy night Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:05 pm

Post by redpill Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:26 pm

Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:05 pm

it was a dark and stormy night affraid

it's dark, it's night time and it is literally raining heavily where i live

there's something about dark nights, and heavy rain and wind and lightening

on Close Encounters one episode was in France where there was heavy rain and a frenchman said he saw 2 ufo's outside his window

not my UFO story but interesting i thought, i wish close encounters would come with more episodes

when i was a kid i saw Unsolved Mysteries and they featured resurrection mary, a story of a ghost in chicago seen by many.

i'm going through the unresolved mysteries on reddit and i find this

The tragic, unsolved death of Muriel Baldridge, a 17 year old high school cheerleader murdered in my small town of Prestonsburg, KY in 1949

it was a dark and stormy night   Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:05 pm 66018710

other white flowers who died in 40s i recall include little miss 1565 The Hartford circus fire, which occurred on July 6, 1944,

paual jean welden disappeared and presumed dead December 1, 1946

maybe others

i though of Betsy Ruth Aardsma but that was 1969, still in the before PC era

i'll probably mention this in another thread but being born in the 1970s and my early childhood in the 70s, i feel that time period was the last decade that resembled previous decades of the 40s, 50s, 60s, before the introduction of the PC (at least for most people)

i was born into a world of no computers or faxes or vcr's, just type writers and library card catalogs and action figures.

by early 80s i saw the first computer in my life, the apple 2c. and only 1 in the entire school. in the school library and it was brand new

so there is society before the PC and after PC, and the 70s was at least for me, before PC.

right now there is lots of lightening lighting up the sky and it reminds me of an 80s video game legend of kage

it was a dark and stormy night   Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:05 pm 96400-10

in the past when i was a kid i found the lightening and thunder really scary, and i would cover myself under a blanket.

now i look up in the sky hoping the lightening will show a hidden UFO.

it was very hot today but now it is very cool, but bc of the heavy rains i can't open my windows.

i kinda wanna see a butterfly people of joplin or ufo or some entity and ask them to fix my mother alzheimer's so she is normal again.

demntia is like the reverse of childhood, losing all memories and learning. alien No Sleep

Back to top Go down