The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But Mr Cruel didn't leave a handwritten ransom note and ties up the parents!

Go down

But Mr Cruel didn't leave a handwritten ransom note and ties up the parents! Empty But Mr Cruel didn't leave a handwritten ransom note and ties up the parents!

Post by redpill Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:53 pm

Tue Aug 20, 2019

while I'm not willing to waste any more of my time talking to trolls on reddit, I will reply to their skepticism here

a common objection to the Mr Cruel JonBenet Ramsey intruder theory is

"But Mr Cruel didn't leave a handwritten ransom note and ties up the parents!"

here's some things to consider in case linkage analysis

In Nicola Lynas, Mr Cruel's third victim

It was a warm July, 1990. Mr. Cruel wasn’t national news yet. He was known in the Melbourne area where he had struck two victims, both boldly in alarming circumstance. The first in her own home after having tied up the rest of the family; the second was in the most bizarre and premediated circumstances. He tied up the family at gunpoint and then abducted the 10 year old victim from her own home and took her to his lair where he assaulted her over an 18 hour period, ostensibly filming it in the process. The he drove her to another part of town and dropped her off.

This wasn’t your average creep. This was a Grade A, D Choice creep.

The attacks had come about 1.5 years apart. So it wasn’t like he was a scourge. . . yet.

But he was obviously a very strange and premeditative predator and therefore potentially a very omnipresent menace. The Melbourne Police also realized this jacket job knew his thing. He had excessive zeal in limiting forensic evidence. This was an enormous clue, for it indicated he believed he could be identified by even the slightest clue such as a hair left behind. Nevertheless, he was leaving a pattern. He had struck homes near main thoroughfares. Easy in, easy out, to the communities he stalked in northeast Melbourne.

ref https://questersite.wordpress.com/2017/08/17/mr-cruels-3rd-night-out/

continues

They were moving in closer to town to rent a townhouse for their last month remaining in Australia. They were away tonight. Their daughters Fiona and Nichola were home. Nichola was only 13.

In any case, somehow Mr. Cruel had long stalked young Nichola and entered the house tonight while her parents were away. It was after 11 p.m. He entered the house through the parents’ bedroom window– a sure indication he knew they were not home tonight. The girls had eaten a pizza and were sleeping together in the same bedroom tonight since they were alone.

Mr Cruel enters and access homes via the window.

as we know JonBenet Ramsey killer likely entered via basement window

so we have an MO match.

Mr Cruel did NOT tie up Nicola Lynas parents, he knew they were already gone.

so he shows a willingness to change his MO as the situation changes.

Mr. Cruel crept into the bedroom. With the blunt end of a knife he tapped on Nichola’s head. She awoke to see a man in a ski mask. He wore gloves, and had a gun. He started with his usual lines to keep the girls calm. He said he only wanted money. At gunpoint, they led him around the house to where money was kept. Nevertheless, he didn’t take any, including 4,000 dollars in traveler’s checks. He led them back to the bedroom and then took out precut clothesline and hogtied Fiona on her stomach. He led Nichola back to the kitchen and took the keys to the family’s rented car.

Then they went to Nichola’s bedroom. Here Mr. Cruel took a number of pieces of her clothes. He told her to dress. He put the extra clothes he took into one of Nichola’s bags. In the hallway he stopped so Fiona could hear his questions. He asked about the father’s employment, and then said he was taking Nichola for 25,000 dollars ransom. He would call later with the instructions. Fiona was obviously to relay this to the parents.

the trolls on reddit claim that Mr Cruel didn't leave any handwritten ransom note in any of his crimes, therefore no case linkage match, no MO match

strictly speaking this is signature, not MO.

Offender signature refers to the pattern or cluster of modus operandi (MO) behaviors, signature behaviors, and motivation-oriented behaviors that occur within an offense or across a series of related offenses. MO behaviors are actions and decisions that are intended to assist in the completion of a crime.

here we see Mr Cruel expressing interest in the father, asking about the father, and claiming he wants money but not taking money.

specifically,

He started with his usual lines to keep the girls calm. He said he only wanted money. At gunpoint, they led him around the house to where money was kept. Nevertheless, he didn’t take any, including 4,000 dollars in traveler’s checks.

. He asked about the father’s employment, and then said he was taking Nichola for 25,000 dollars ransom. He would call later with the instructions. Fiona was obviously to relay this to the parents.

the ransom note

1. "Mr. Ramsey,
2. Listen carefully! We are a group of individuals that represent
3. a small foreign faction. We xx respect your bussiness
4. but not the country that it serves. At this time we have
5. your daughter in our posession. She is safe and unharmed and
6. if you want her to see 1997, you must follow our instructions to
7. the letter.

8. You will withdraw $118,000.00 from your account. $100,000 will be
9. in $100 bills and the remaining $18,000 in $20 bills. Make sure
10. that you bring an adequate size attache to the bank. When you get
11. home you will put the money in a brown paper bag. I will call you
12. between 8 and 10 am tomorrow to instruct you on delivery. The
13. delivery will be exhausting so I advise you to be rested. If we
14. monitor you getting the money early, we might call you early to
15. arrange an earlier delivery of the money and hence a earlier
16. delivery pickup of your daughter.

17. Any deviation of my instructions will result in the immediate
18. execution of your daughter. You will also be denied her remains
19. for proper burial. The two gentlemen watching over your daughter
20. do not particularly like you so I advise you not to provoke them.
21. Speaking to anyone about your situation, such as Police, F.B.I.,
22. etc., will result in your daughter being beheaded. If we catch you
23. talking to a stray dog, she dies. If you alert bank authorities, she
24. dies. If the money is in any way marked or tampered with, she dies.
25. You will be scanned for electronic devices and if any are found, she
26. dies. You can try to deceive us but be warned that we are familiar
27. with Law enforcement countermeasures and tactics. You stand a 99%
28. chance of killing your daughter if you try to out smart us. Follow
29. our instructions and you stand a 100% chance of getting her back.
30. You and your family are under constant scrutiny as well as the
31. authorities. Don't try to grow a brain John. You are not the only
32. fat cat around so don't think that killing will be difficult. Don't
33. underestimate us John. Use that good southern common sense of yours.
34. It is up to you now John!
35. Victory!
36. S.B.T.C"

Mr Cruel

He asked about the father’s employment, and then said he was taking Nichola for 25,000 dollars ransom. He would call later with the instructions.

the ransom note in JBR

I will call you
12. between 8 and 10 am tomorrow to instruct you on delivery. The
13. delivery will be exhausting so I advise you to be rested. If we
14. monitor you getting the money early, we might call you early to
15. arrange an earlier delivery of the money and hence a earlier
16. delivery pickup of your daughter.

Mr Cruel never did call, which was the case in JBR

as far as leaving a handwritten message

But Mr Cruel didn't leave a handwritten ransom note and ties up the parents! Vlcsn587

over the course of Mr Cruel 4 known crimes, 5 as i include Eloise Worlege,

he has in common with JBR

he targets young girls in their own homes with parents parent, on dec 26-dec 27,
which is highly unique, abducting them from the bedroom

his MO includes bringing to the crime scene white nylon cord and tape, applies tape to the victim's face,
restrains via ligature on the wrists

his signature includes leaving handwritten messages, expressing interest in the father's occupation, making ransom demands, tells explicitly to expect a phone call, and not following up with a call.

according to trolls i've provided ZERO evidence of Mr Cruel's involvement

I have according to,,

Modus operandi is the method that is used to commit the crime and signature behavior is what helps to serve the criminal's emotional and psychological needs. A modus operandi or MO refers to the method or procedure that a criminal uses when committing a crime. It comes from the Latin phrase meaning “mode of operation

https://authorjenniferchase.com/2011/06/22/offender%E2%80%99s-signature-vs-modus-operandi/

all of these taken alone or together are highly distinctive.

they are extremely rare.

Back to top Go down